Pages:
Author

Topic: The Blocks Factory - Multicoin pool - page 40. (Read 198209 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
TheBlocksFactory, multicoin pool since 2013

All our pools can be accessed from here : https://theblocksfactory.com/

[Global features]:
  • Block's fee are included in the payout in all our pools.
  • transparent stats, you can see your reward for each block directly in the main stats page.
  • Graph : User/Pool hashrate(24h),User payout history/day (14 days), Pool mined/day(30 days).
  • Automatic worker creation,  in cgminer (or other stratum miner) :
    • user: Username.
    • pass: (do not use your web password).
  • Payout: PPLNS/proportional (depending the coin)
  • Fee : between 0 & 2%

[Pools]

Twitter : @TBF_POOL ==> https://twitter.com/TBF_POOL

[Exchanges to sell your coin]

[A pool for your coin ?]
You can ask us to add a pool for a coin.
All request may not be accepted.
New/unknown coin are subject to a fee.

Feel free to report any problems.

Hi.
Please, How do I search if there is a forum or topic for  mining DGB with an Antminer S9?. I'm getting too much Invalid hahsrate (almost 40%) and I wanted to know if there is a better way to do it.
Thanks.
Activity: 2
I am very new here.

Can someone explain or refer a link about how to set up the mining under linux(ubuntu/debian)?

Thank you!
Activity: 24
Good day. why not showing statistics in Dashboard in DGB   sha256d, mine on Antminer S7? Sorry for my english..
Activity: 10
Hi guys anyone for advice how can i Solo Mine DGB -Scrypt ? Thanks !!!!
Activity: 5
I am mining using following command which uses my nvdia GPU

ccminer.exe --algo=myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://stratum.dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com:9003 -u user.host1 -p password

Is there a way to combine my CPU also with this? This command only uses nvdia GPU
Activity: 7
Hi

I am mining for the first time on the blocks factory.

My mining software works now and does not give errors on false authentication or something.

But i dont see any changes / valid hashchanges on the blocks factory.

This is what is see:
http://imgur.com/suWXqiA

Can someone help me
Activity: 12
Hi guys so i am mining DGB on scrypt and i found a block that says Value : 891DGB . but i only got 191DGB one my account . can someone please explain this ? Thanks !

891 is the total coins in the block - you only get 'em all if you're solo mining!!!!

Speaking of DGB scrypt mining - I've tried adding the _diffxxx suffix to the worker name (_diff128) but I don't ever see the difficulty drop below 2048. Any suggestions? I am using some older hardware (1x gridseed blade, and 4x gridseed orbs) and the problem is the orbs get valid shares so infrequently that the ACTIVE status switches to N quite often. I'm using bfgminer for the blade, and cpuminer for the orbs.
Activity: 10
Hi guys so i am mining DGB on scrypt and i found a block that says Value : 891DGB . but i only got 191DGB one my account . can someone please explain this ? Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Digibyte sha256d is the same Nicehash sha256 ?
Can I mine DGB on your pool by using Nicehash sha256 algo  ?

You could, but I dunno of this pool could handle a HIGH level Nicehash hashrate.
 I'd try putting in a Nicehash target hashrate in the same ballpark as whatever the highest existing miner on this pool is reported at, then try adjusting from there.
 Definitely do NOT go "infinite / 0" on your Nicehash limit without some testing at lower limits first.

DGB-Groestl pool has been down for several hours now - Skein and Scrypt have been working normally though.

(Edit)

Groestl pool came back up - which is a good thing, as the suprnova groestl pool does NOT work well with nvidia / ccminer, VARDIF keeps pushing the difficulty to some CRAZY high level then taking forever to come back down again, resulting in a very low pool-side hashrate (the average I saw was perhaps HALF of what it should have been on the highest reported full-hour hashrate in the middle of that period, the OTHER reported full-hour was more like ONE THIRD of what my hashrate should have been).

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
is groestl server coming back up anytime soon?   Cry
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Digibyte sha256d is the same Nicehash sha256 ?
Can I mine DGB on your pool by using Nicehash sha256 algo  ?
Activity: 42
can you add a pool for zcash
yep Groestl is down for me.
Activity: 46
https://imgur.com/a/oXqQw

Error connecting to the stratum servers?

looks like the groestl server is down
Activity: 3
https://imgur.com/a/oXqQw

Error connecting to the stratum servers?
any current issues?  payouts were usually hitting wallet instantly.  Now the transaction cannot be found....bottlenecked?

edit: bleh just got it. 
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
I'm really new to this but I mined a few phoenixcoins the other day and tried to withdrawl them to Cryptopia.  They seem to be stuck or something, how do I unstick them or get the coins back?
Thanks!

59f0c9f09bff1929b53ff3016294cafa9a4d06eac5360db75303223b2a77b0be

452ec9f5f9966d127bccae73f4d5f56a9fed70f391c456cb6d0b3b8a123a2995

explorer.phoenixcoin.org
The TXs are confirmed on the blockchain with more than 1000 confirmations.
If there are not appearing on Cryptopia, you should open a support ticket at cryptopia.
Activity: 1
Hi All, - PLEASE HELP ME would much appreciate it

Ive tried to learn as much as i can solo but now am fully stuck...just got a U2 Ant USB miner - can i use this to mine DGB's on blockfactory? I can mine correctly using my GPU on Groestl but i have no idea how to do it??

I have CGMINER & Hardware AMD FX8350 16GB 960GTX

The miner runs and connects to the block server and shows running 2 GH/S but i am now getting the same codes as shown below

Rejected *code* Diff X/X AMU 0 (Share is above target?)

or

Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

My script is:

cgminer.exe --bmsc-options 115200:20 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.dgb.theblocksfactory.com:9002 -u FianDP.Amistad -p x --bmsc-freq 0781

PLEASE HELP will be worth your while Wink

Thank you in advance - noone else to show me
Activity: 8
I'm really new to this but I mined a few phoenixcoins the other day and tried to withdrawl them to Cryptopia.  They seem to be stuck or something, how do I unstick them or get the coins back?
Thanks!

59f0c9f09bff1929b53ff3016294cafa9a4d06eac5360db75303223b2a77b0be

452ec9f5f9966d127bccae73f4d5f56a9fed70f391c456cb6d0b3b8a123a2995

explorer.phoenixcoin.org
Activity: 14
Hashing on SGminer with standard clock GPUs mining SGB - this pool rejects a lot of shares. I mean a lot of shares. Same miner same settings on any other DGB pool and it's all sweet.

I have similar troubles , difficult to understand . Mining dgb groestl  with nvidia and ccminer on the blocks factory - works fine. If i use sgminer with amd (rx470 )no way to get any share. On suprnova works well sgminer but no way to make it run with nvidia.

Admins are in holiday ?!

so I spent a few hours trying to figure out sgminer.  I'm using a combination of MSI RX 470/480/570 mining with SGMiner 5.1.1 to TBF pool using the following command:

sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 1 -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum.dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com:9003 -u . -p x -I 19

It's working great so far.  I'm running a 'patched' 16.9.2 driver over 17.5.1 using the method from this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18857146

Also applied the Pixel Clock Patch https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher
Running Win10

-cryptorex

i´m minning now on dgbg.suprnova.cc whit a rig [rx480, rx 470] [49mh/s, 40mh/s] whitout problems, and minning on dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com whit a nvidia 1060´s rig  Whitout problems too.. Drivers amd 16.12.2 and Latest Nvidia Drivers .. Win10 creators update.. Not biosmod, not overclock, all stock, risers v006, and SGMINER 5.1.1 optimized dif: 15 [dif:17+ so hot]
Pages:
Jump to: