Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 16. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
yes you are right the price of bitcoin has already touched at the lowest price and hopefully it will not be ruined because it will be very terrible if you see the condition of the damaged bitcoin price.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
I don't know, but i sincerely hope that this is the bottom, because i have lost too much blood, and if i lose more blood, may be i would die at any time.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
As of this moment the market value price was in a dip,we hope that this is now the bottom price.But as of this moment also its our opportunity also to buy because its a low price and hold until it can be profitable in the long way run.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

I wonder why exactly these figures? Just guessing? Or can provide technical analysis? The price of bitcoin can go below 6000$ without any problems
Nope, the price is far better than currencies which are holding next positions so we do not have to worry about it but all we need is to worry about is actually ourselves. We should take everything important in this crypto business by applying this to it we will be in benefit ad the only benefit in the current market is to go for buying more coins in large quantity.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 13, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
We can never expect all years that crypto will be on bullish market always, i think this is normal, experiencing a long time dip is somewhat good for us investors too, and i think it will open a new time and era for a much stronger market.
This is common sense, but it seems that common sense is seriously lacking when you are obsessed with obtaining profits or obsessed with the losses that you got in the previous months, the market cannot always go up in value at some point it needs to go down as well, people need to cash out some of their profits and buy stuff that they want but many people do not seem understand it.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
It seems to me that at bitcoin the bottom is at about $ 3000, respectively in ethereum it is less than $ 100, so it's too early to rejoice, because the market has where to fall
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
The bottom is probably always there, a very small increase in development in recent years, I think probably still need to add some coins, in order for them to develop more or less and added to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
September 13, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
it's all about the resilience of bitcoin today. let's find out and wait for the price bounce in the market to celebrate
For me, recovery starts when bitcoin starts pumping again. Alts will likely follow behind him.
The dominance of Bitcoin is currently very high, but I think that will be even higher. I can't see alts leading recovery.

I agree, BTC has to start moving steadily upwards.  After a few weeks of that, we should start to see alts shooting up sporadically...
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
it's all about the resilience of bitcoin today. let's find out and wait for the price bounce in the market to celebrate
For me, recovery starts when bitcoin starts pumping again. Alts will likely follow behind him.
The dominance of Bitcoin is currently very high, but I think that will be even higher. I can't see alts leading recovery.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 10:39:19 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

I couldn't agree more with you!

I mean come on, until how much longer can the market bleed? Market value is surely about to recover soon and holders or people buying the dip will surely stand to gain the most. This is still a market and markets have cycles, the next market cycle has nowhere to go but UP.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 12, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
We are getting some heads up today with bitcoin but with ETH and the rest, they are on green but value hasn't grown respectively.

Speculation ls wise Ethereum should reach the bottom at 150 to 160 US dollar. Strong and bulk orders at this point can be seen, analysis projects it can be a Black Friday sale. Back to the charts Ethereum reach 167 USD and now pumping with almost 5 percent gain.
It's possible that it can even go down up to $100 some says. The pump with 5 percent has something to do with people who are just waiting for its bottom while others sure of it if we already have reached it. That's why they are still waiting if they will buy or wait for more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 09:55:00 PM
Speculation ls wise Ethereum should reach the bottom at 150 to 160 US dollar. Strong and bulk orders at this point can be seen, analysis projects it can be a Black Friday sale. Back to the charts Ethereum reach 167 USD and now pumping with almost 5 percent gain.
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 08:51:16 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

The ETH has fallen to $ 176 and has now risen to near $ 200. This is a very difficult time for ETH as the exchange rate continues to decline as investors lose confidence and panic prices in a dramatic way decrease dramatically. It is unlikely that the ETH in 2018 will surpass $ 1,000.
Activity: 644
September 12, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
let's hope that ethereum didn't hit 2 digit usd. i'm worried about icos if ethereum crashing that hard. with so many icos using ethereum platform it's a critical time
It's declining trend is to alarming for everyone  but still isn't in the bottom line unless it will continue to move down. We are currently in 3 digit but got a serious effect in the community and the entire crypto market.

the possibility of moving down will still be back, but for ethereum it reaches 2 bites I don't think will happen. I thought that the low point would only reach $ 150 and then the price would go up again because the market conditions were getting better.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
September 12, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 12, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
let's hope that ethereum didn't hit 2 digit usd. i'm worried about icos if ethereum crashing that hard. with so many icos using ethereum platform it's a critical time
It's declining trend is to alarming for everyone  but still isn't in the bottom line unless it will continue to move down. We are currently in 3 digit but got a serious effect in the community and the entire crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

Yes, I think so. ETH now 180 USD, Bitcoin 6342 USD and Litecoin 51 USD! ETH went to 167 USD, I can't think what is the bottom but Ethereum will go to 150 USD if it starts dropping again! When everyone thought this year will be a big year than 2017, but The bottom of the crypto is live now on September 2018! We just need to be strong with hodl our coins!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
September 12, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
I wondered if this would continue or rise again,This is the lowest for LTC and also ETH at this year well at all I'm not worried about BTC cause its at a value that I think is good.Looks like you're right the bottom is near or moderate at the current value.
Pages:
Jump to: