Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 20. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
It could drop even more but I can care less inll keep buying the drop . The only advice I give is buy good quality coins with constant development behind it and you will make some good money
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
And now up again, we will see the crypto currency market bounce back in the next few days. I didn't expect ETH to drop by more than $ 200 and now $ 190 is the lowest price I guess. Now is time to buy, for everyone who buys ETH this time I think they will get a big profit in the future.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 10, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
Hopefully this is the bottom and there's no further correction so we can expect uptrend again after this dips.

I thought ber months will be different compared to the past months but it seems there's no sign of bull run yet.

I have long patience to see the progress of my investment but I feel sorry to those who didnt hold on and chose to let go their holdings just like my friend who pull out his money in crypto because he cant stand seeing the market drastically dropping.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
It isn't. There is more unexpected bottoms that will come and bitcoin will go lower than $6,000. But of course, it will not last longer and will just last for a moment. But to be honest, I didn't  see ethereum this down. Maybe, the recovery stage is not easy for them.
Thoses jumps were not recovery stage, but only corection of the price after a fall. Coins are only falling now. It will only recover if a lot of new money is put into the market. But that doesn't seems to be the case, it is the contrary for the moment. Cryptos problem is that it is only used by speculators. The big pumpers who exited when BTC was near $20000 are surely already out of the game.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
September 10, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
Oh yes, we thought that the bottom was in spring, then in summer, now the beginning of autumn. Charts do not look like reversal models. Sad
I completely agree with you, because it seems to me that experts predict what they wanted to see, and not the real results of market analysis.

I also agree, but it seems that now in September, all the 'expert opinions' have been decimated already.  I think this low range will continue for another few months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
September 09, 2018, 09:33:21 PM
It isn't. There is more unexpected bottoms that will come and bitcoin will go lower than $6,000. But of course, it will not last longer and will just last for a moment. But to be honest, I didn't  see ethereum this down. Maybe, the recovery stage is not easy for them.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Oh yes, we thought that the bottom was in spring, then in summer, now the beginning of autumn. Charts do not look like reversal models. Sad
I completely agree with you, because it seems to me that experts predict what they wanted to see, and not the real results of market analysis.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
September 09, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?
Don't believe to it. This is not bottom, this is just short term pause of global downtrend. Furthermore Bitcoin will fall under $2000, Ethereum below than $ 70, Litecoin $ 20, only after that it happens the bottom will be gotten.

I honestly hope you're wrong but with no real sign of new investors like late last year then I have a horrible feeling your prediction may well be right.

I still think in the long term the market will recover but I suspect it will definitely be years rather than months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
Don't believe to it. This is not bottom, this is just short term pause of global downtrend. Furthermore Bitcoin will fall under $2000, Ethereum below than $ 70, Litecoin $ 20, only after that it happens the bottom will be gotten.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
The bottom is not near i think it is so rare, why prices is still unstable the prices are still dropping but i am hopping that before this year ends all ate back to normal so we all can celebrate..
Activity: 596
September 09, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
Yes, this year, some coins showed a record decline in their prices. No one knows what to expect from them. So it is possible that they will go even lower. And then growth.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
September 09, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

It’s definitely difficult to call the bottom but those prices seem like a massive sale compared to the end of 2017. On the other side it could halve again. I personally think that in the long term you’re not taking a bad deal if you dollar cost average at these price levels. Definitely seems like we’re about to move lower once again. Only Time will tell Cheesy

I am also in the favour of dollar cost averaging, so you reduce the risk of getting into a market at the wrong time. I doubt that prices will halve again but no one really knows...though even if it does, the upside is much greater and the risk-reward ration is very good right now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 08:17:55 AM
This is the bottom line of the electronic money market, many investors panicked and sold off the amount of coin they held. And that is the choice not wise because the electronic money is always a basket containing a lot of money investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 09, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
We are all hoping so the market will reach its bottom so we can relax and watch go up again. It has been very difficult to see all the altcoins going down, everything is worth nothing, we are so done with waiting. Let it fall now and then we are done with this. Looking forward to seeing 2019. and 2020. and Bitcoin going over 30 K.....just wait and see....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
I am seeing a minor upward movement and for what I observed, LTC and ETH already reached the bottom you predicted on some exchanges. It may go lower once BTC went down to $6000 since this price stands as its major support. The bears are having hard time to break below $6000 for bitcoin since there are always high demand on that position. I smell a pump starting today and this incoming 3 to 5 days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 07:36:40 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

It has been widely predicted that there will be another bear cycle and this is it, most likely and hopefully the last one before the bull run begins. This can only mean that the last chance to accumulate cheap coins is now, otherwise it will be to late and people here will be filled with regret. Buy up everyone and get rich!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Great time to buy up some cheap altcoins. Ignore the noise from Goldman and the all the others trolls looking to benefit from short term losses.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 09, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
And what makes you sure the bottom is close? Being at $6k is still far from being at the bottom. Bitcoin is still over the surface because the current price is still expensive. I do not think bitcoin price will go below $6k. What I believe in is that bitcoin has a small pump then it went back to its current state. And that indicates the good news that bitcoin experienced. But I still do not know why the price has dumped. Let us hope for the better instead of being pessimistic about it.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
It seems that ETH will go lower than $200 which could be a $150 bottom until we see a bullish market.
ETH is falling while bitcoin is stabilizing at $6200 to $6500 range.
Pages:
Jump to: