Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 17. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 12, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
I thought bitcoin reached the bottom at a time when the price dropped below $ 10,000. But at the moment I understand that I was very much mistaken.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 12, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
i dont think so, the more bad thing would happen. no one can know that
waiting an ETF and it will answer
but what is there to suppose? We are already getting to the critical marks of the crypto-currency market. No one expected the etherium to drop below $ 200, but he was still looking down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
September 12, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?
It is indicators for me for picking up promising alts! On the bull run any alt will grow much higher then BTC or ETH
I have just picked up Aeron and invested in Inlock crowdsale. Will see on the outcome
Holding Aeron from ICO...Not the best investment, it has dropped hard with the whole market but Im expecting some positive news from the team. Volume now is 1 million and it is impressive for the token with 2 mil market cap
Inlock will reach the hard cap very soon and most likely will appear on exchnages on bullish market so worth of investing, yes
You investment in Aeron will be able to bring you good profit soon! Take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
As for Inlock need to check how far project is from reaching the hard cap. You know it is a little bit hard to believe hard cap may be reached on such weak market
There are several crowdsales that have reached hard caps on such weak market and Inlock will be one of such projects. Mark my words. Dont loose your chanse to enter
I knew about Aeron and their giveaway. Already there Grin Free flight on Cyprus sounds very attractive to get it for free Cheesy
The only point with Aeron giveaway that fact you will have to reach the Cyprus by your own if you are the winner. Nevertheless worth a shot! Hope to be one of the winners
As for Inlock I have invested there few days ago..Legit investment on such weak market! Advise all to take a look
There are enough people who have a dream to fly as a pilot but it is very expensive. Moreover not every pilot will agree for that. But here is a perfect opportunity for that. Just few clicks in twitter and you are a participant.
Hope to see the similar giveaway or some kinds of contest from Inlock team! Despite ICO is hyped enough and most likely will reach hard cap it wont be a leftover thing Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
i dont think so, the more bad thing would happen. no one can know that
waiting an ETF and it will answer
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
It is indicators for me for picking up promising alts! On the bull run any alt will grow much higher then BTC or ETH
I have just picked up Aeron and invested in Inlock crowdsale. Will see on the outcome
Holding Aeron from ICO...Not the best investment, it has dropped hard with the whole market but Im expecting some positive news from the team. Volume now is 1 million and it is impressive for the token with 2 mil market cap
Inlock will reach the hard cap very soon and most likely will appear on exchnages on bullish market so worth of investing, yes
You investment in Aeron will be able to bring you good profit soon! Take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
As for Inlock need to check how far project is from reaching the hard cap. You know it is a little bit hard to believe hard cap may be reached on such weak market
There are several crowdsales that have reached hard caps on such weak market and Inlock will be one of such projects. Mark my words. Dont loose your chanse to enter
I knew about Aeron and their giveaway. Already there Grin Free flight on Cyprus sounds very attractive to get it for free Cheesy
The only point with Aeron giveaway that fact you will have to reach the Cyprus by your own if you are the winner. Nevertheless worth a shot! Hope to be one of the winners
As for Inlock I have invested there few days ago..Legit investment on such weak market! Advise all to take a look
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
There are no suicide hotline threads yet. This morning, I woke up, and I did not want to puke on my shoes. Sorry man, we are far from despair.  slow down there cowboy.....the last bear market was drawn out about 2 years...remember 1300 to 200?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 12, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
Yes, bottom is near, or it is now. I think, the best time for new invests and holding for future profit. Altcoins are so cheep now, and they will rise after autumn, I think.
September 12, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
September 12, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 12, 2018, 03:01:58 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
There are some differences but your guesses are quite right. What made me most disappointed was the price of ETH, which had fallen out of control. There are a lot of people panicking because ETH falls down to 160$ an unbelievable price
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
As for Inlock need to check how far project is from reaching the hard cap. You know it is a little bit hard to believe hard cap ,ay be reached on such weak market
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 12, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
We can never expect all years that crypto will be on bullish market always, i think this is normal, experiencing a long time dip is somewhat good for us investors too, and i think it will open a new time and era for a much stronger market.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 12, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
I see many people obsessed with trying to predict what is going to be the bottom of a particular cryptocurrency, but that is not really important even if you do not catch the bottom of the price of a coin you can still make a lot of profits by just investing at the right time and that time is approaching really fast, you're not going to see ethereum that much cheaper than it is and you need to take advantage of that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

For ETH the bottom is much deeper: 100-150-160 Check this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eth-bottom-levels-inside-5027446
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
I'm not sure, but I hope this is the last bottom this year, so we can start buying. The price for ETH is very low, now there is a good opportunity to buy it more.
Activity: 80
September 12, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
how bottom is that
all i know people need 5k$ to mine 1 btc
so if they sell under 5k they will lost and no one will mining btc because its useless
so guys, lot of buyer place order around 6k, lets see
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
I think everything will get better over time, or sooner or later everything will be decided, and it will be clear what's what and have to prioritize correctly, according to their beliefs.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
let's keep in mind that crypto is a totally different animal (asset class), and moves very fast with exponential movements.

when the move up comes, i am quite sure no one will see it coming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
September 12, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
It can be very real, because currently the cryptocurrency market is in a deplorable state, and it needs to be urgently changed and introduced something new, which will improve everything.
Pages:
Jump to: