Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena - page 13. (Read 15982 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 07:12:28 PM
If the bull run truly comes as predicted by some, that will then lead to more popularity of cryptocurrency in general and the mass adoption that many have been waiting for.
The market is in the uptrend and this is how it starts. The present growth rate is a surprise to me.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
March 28, 2019, 05:17:53 PM
I am very much ready for the bull run we are going to see very soon in the crypto market, and I am very happy that I am not the only one talking about how the market will soon become positive in few months to come due to the bull run we are going to experience in few months to come, though a lot of persons are going to miss out from this bull run because it would happen at the fourth quarter of the year when we least expect it and many persons would have given up already since the growth is coming very late.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 308
March 27, 2019, 01:09:01 PM
Why you copied the whole text from the article and pasted it here?
All your text is 100% copied from that article and there is no single word you have written by your own.

I think it is not a new case here, many threads out there are created only based on copas it from an article especially in the bitcoin discussion board. I also confuse how to response it, I want to say that thread is plagiarism but the OP has pinned the source link on the bottom.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 04:21:58 PM
The bull might be in the arena though the people and cowboys are playing around the bull.
We need to make the bull out of the arena and make its run in the market, we need to get back on what we had before and be better this time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 26, 2019, 04:19:01 PM
Bro all these are assumptions and predictions and these can only be confirmed by the price movements i mean if for example btc has to confirm the bulls and reversal for me it has to break 6k to 6.5k resistance similarly for eth to confirm it has to break strong resitances at 300 to 400 range i hope we will be back to atleast previous high levels for all the quality coins by the end of this year, the earlier the better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 26, 2019, 04:15:24 PM
I think since we find almost at the bottom, now any coins are easily pumped, keep an eye on the market.
Sorry mate , but in crypto the bottom exists only in your mind  Grin Most of the coins pushed away from the strong support line and gave 10-50% growth from their lows, this is normal. Traders make money on it. But I would not conclude from this that there will be no more bottom updates. Unfortunately, I still do not see bulls on the market ...  Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 04:09:09 PM
I hope this could be true, since bear market has started, market has been moving sideways, it doesn't look as if bull is in the crypto arena yet, bitcoin price dropped from $4k mark yesterday again this has been the case for several months.
we can see that happening in the market, where market prices look stable and go down, then go up again. it goes on like this, but I see the market now looks better than at the beginning of the year.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 26, 2019, 04:05:25 PM
After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

Why you copied the whole text from the article and pasted it here?
All your text is 100% copied from that article and there is no single word you have written by your own.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 03:46:24 PM
I hope this could be true, since bear market has started, market has been moving sideways, it doesn't look as if bull is in the crypto arena yet, bitcoin price dropped from $4k mark yesterday again this has been the case for several months.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 03:30:52 PM
Hopefully we all believe and are highly expectant that the bull run will start soon. There are lots of information going round in various social media platforms of the amazing upcoming bull run in crypto market that will even surpass the December 2017 experience. We just need to be more optimistic about this and remain consistent in our crypto business. Either sooner or later we don't know how quick this emergence will be. We need to be more patient and consistent. Assuredly, I know we shall enjoy the best again in crypto.

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
March 26, 2019, 02:52:16 PM
I think the green market will be back soon. We have been waiting for this for too long, but I think that soon we will be able to make a profit. You have to invest as long as you have time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 02:46:24 PM
I think since we find almost at the bottom, now any coins are easily pumped, keep an eye on the market.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 02:33:30 PM
Yes indeed it is, but still there are problems that need to be addressed. The market is recovering only and for the fact that the public sales of tokens (ICO) moved to the stock exchange, thereby making it clear to investors that they give their money not to scammers but to really serious companies.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
March 26, 2019, 09:32:06 AM
This bearish market is probably the longest in this crypto market. I fear that the next bull run will have to be triggered my massive adoption of the cryptocurrencies, otherwise, we may have to continue in this very turbulent market waves. I don't understand how bull run predictions will be brought about without adoption.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 26, 2019, 11:12:10 AM
The bulls appeared on the market and I think that this will be a very, very important event. I think that cryptocurrency will go up in price. Bulls in any case will be present on the market for now.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 26, 2019, 09:35:06 AM
many people are thinking of giving up but not with me because I have gone through such a phase a number of times, so I am not pessimistic about the future of crypto, even though it is not in line with my estimates because this time is very long but it is not a problem because I'm sure in the end bullrun will be able to redeem all my time
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 09:25:33 AM
I don't think so, it's too early to speak about bullrun or something similar. Right now we are watching launchpads hype, that's why market is stable, when this hype will be over market will fall, I'm almost sure about that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 08:39:25 AM
The bull run in 2017 was largely fuelled by the introduction of ICOs as well as lending coins which increased in price rapidly. I believe the revolution to IEOs and launchpads like binance will drive the next bull run because they are gaining a lot of interest right now. Its only a matter of time
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 26, 2019, 08:38:25 AM
should we trust the article Huh
from the middle of last year, there have been many such articles and have there been any changes?
the answer is NO.
so I no longer trust such articles. I am more realistic to follow market price movements and I only hope that in the next few years crypto prices will be high.

You don’t need to trust the article, this is just your guide of course because you should know that on your own way. Its better to be realistic than depend on any predictions, this market consist of different people with different thoughts, so have your right knowledge to fully understand the future and current trend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
March 26, 2019, 08:24:39 AM
I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.
How I would love to hear and see that comes to reality. I hope that bitcoin might be on that price. And you know what it means if you can see bitcoin soar up high like that right? This could cause many people to go back to cryptocurrency. The trust of the people might be regain by this.
Pages:
Jump to: