Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull market is almost here - page 3. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 01, 2019, 05:27:55 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

I am sure that indeed the crypto's future will be bright. because crypto movement is certainly not always going to be underneath, especially crypto is currently experiencing a lot of changes, and sometimes it certainly makes crypto more attractive to everyone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
March 01, 2019, 04:22:55 PM
Already a year such topics and statements continue. Truly human optimism is strong. Be ready for the fact that during the year yet there will be no obvious bull market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 03:39:49 PM
I believe in a bull market. It seems to me that we have to wait quite a bit. I think the market will rapidly go up in a few months.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 02:58:41 PM
Still not and must be patient waiting for the arrival of the bull, this year is still a process of recovery of the unstable market with a slow movement, and I am more thinking that the bull will come in 2020.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
March 01, 2019, 02:56:59 PM
also dont forget the samsung s10 is coming out next week with crypto support
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 01, 2019, 02:22:53 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

All this events should create a bullish market.  I think ethereum hardfork has happened yesterday and other events are on there way and as such we should expect a bull run before the end of this quarter.  I have been following the cryptocurrency market for long and one thing I have noticed is that if it emback on a trend directions it will last for long before changing of the directions and that is what we are seeing now.  Immediately the bull run commence it may last from now till the end of next year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2019, 03:02:08 PM
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

I am sure that we should expect the active growth of the market this year. It is difficult to say how long this period of growth will be but it will definitely bring results. Big number of users are tired to wait for income but we must be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 24, 2019, 03:47:26 AM
Yeah, it's already here! Bitcoin is more 4000 dollars now, and I believe it will continue to grow. Just wait and buy more now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 24, 2019, 03:45:29 AM
We need a bull market today. Because people will have a loss of faith in this market.  After such a protracted correction should be just a mad growth rate, the market should just take off.
No one loses confidence in this market, they still believe that the market will increase in the future. Currently they are only panic when their investment money is constantly losing money, But they will definitely not sell and try to hold it until the market goes up strongly.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
February 24, 2019, 02:39:32 AM

Yes agree, so many looking forward improvements for this year for the crypto. But we shouldnt expect high as those you mentioned still not happening. We need to see what will happened later on once this is approved.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 02:32:51 AM
Are we sure this isn't the bull market already? What fomo pulled the price up this much? Hope there will be no sudeen collapse
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
February 24, 2019, 02:28:50 AM
When i woke up this morning i saw that the big green market and i felt very happy finally. That was something that i was waiting for a long time. But the main thing is here that this green market have to stay some more days. If it stays it will gain lots of people trust which all we need in these days. We will see how long does it stay.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 02:25:41 AM
We need a bull market today. Because people will have a loss of faith in this market.  After such a protracted correction should be just a mad growth rate, the market should just take off.
Activity: 840
February 24, 2019, 02:18:47 AM
BTC have crossed the $4k resistance which is good sign that bullrun will come in near future. Also, a lot of money has been come into the market. Market cap was earlier below $120 billion but now it has been $143 billion.
If capitalization continues to rise above $ 150 billion, I believe the bull market has officially started. When I look at the market and the 1 week chart, I still don't dare to confirm that the market has gone up because it's too bad, need to be stable and continue to increase in the coming days
Today crypto have a good improve and market cap will also rise. I think market cap will touch $150 billion and we will see bull run has come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 24, 2019, 01:32:37 AM

JP Morgan has nothing to do with the Ethereum blockchain's development and upgrade Constatinople! I think we should give time to his sentiment as he is not helping the crypto community to boost up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 01:19:09 AM
BTC have crossed the $4k resistance which is good sign that bullrun will come in near future. Also, a lot of money has been come into the market. Market cap was earlier below $120 billion but now it has been $143 billion.

This is a good sign that market starts to recover now. It is gradually increasing and hopefully, this will continue to increase. For me, bull run will start if bitcoin price will reach at least $10k.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 01:09:32 AM
I don't think the bull run will come just now atm, but we will see a slow and steady upward movement in the market.  The bull seems to be awake now and is gradually fixing some of the mess it made while asleep
Activity: 925
February 24, 2019, 01:06:08 AM
If capitalization continues to rise above $ 150 billion, I believe the bull market has officially started. When I look at the market and the 1 week chart, I still don't dare to confirm that the market has gone up because it's too bad, need to be stable and continue to increase in the coming days
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 24, 2019, 01:03:53 AM
Activity: 518
February 24, 2019, 01:00:35 AM
I still have to be ready on what will gonna happened this coming months to the value of my holding currency even the market is increasing their value a little bit. And I think guessing too much to market that it will have bull run again is a bad idea but still we have our own opinions about the market.
Pages:
Jump to: