Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull market is almost here - page 6. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
February 22, 2019, 07:45:47 PM
I believe that it will all trigger a market explosion and now the flame is starting to start, I begin to see that the price foundation starts to strengthen because the market continues to green even though sometimes red again but the market quickly turns green again so I become increasingly convinced that bullrun will soon happen
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
February 22, 2019, 07:33:00 PM
with the amount of good news about crypto that will happen, of course this will affect the crypto price, now the prices in the market have started to increase, hopefully this is a sign that the bull market is coming soon, It looks like now the market is starting to recover, the green market is now, hopefully this continues and we really can see the bullrun coming
Activity: 596
February 22, 2019, 07:21:15 PM
On the one hand, I am glad that we have a lot of positive news about crypto. But on the other hand, I'm a little worried. After all, many say about the imminent growth of the market, but we know that the market always goes against the majority. So I'm not sure that soon we will really see some kind of rapid growth.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 22, 2019, 07:17:11 PM
The market is making significant progress and the volume purchase is getting bigger. High resistance is set to break and buy order are pitching higher. The process will be gradual and consistent now.This side way movement should be for some months significant changes
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 22, 2019, 07:08:59 PM
It is still too early to say, as the chances are still more to go down than up. I think that most likely now there will be a small correction and perhaps the market will continue to grow.

True, the price at this time is still too early to see a bull run, because if we look at the history of Bitcoin price movements, every 4 years the price of bitcoin always rises high, but if we see this year there is still one year left to see prices rise again. But I believe in miracles
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 06:59:28 PM
It is still too early to say, as the chances are still more to go down than up. I think that most likely now there will be a small correction and perhaps the market will continue to grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 06:51:21 PM
Everything is set for the next bull run after the 2017 bull. Unless the market is manipulated by bots and whales,  prices of coins should start rising any moment from now.
To start the current bull run, I think it's not because there are no signs showing a bull run, even though there has been a slight increase in prices but that's not enough to make prices rise like last 2017, because to be able to enter a bull run, of course there must be big news that can make whale investors enter crypto so they can move the market.

Through ongoing process of recovery, bull run will commence, but for a while we can't experience it if we're acting negatively. Every circumstances can be handles smoothly when we're patiently motivated against discouragement, for us to overcome panic in the long run. Most of the reasons why more traders fall into trap was due to over confidence, which caused by the overwhelming excitement when certain price spikes will initiate.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2019, 06:35:59 PM
Everything is set for the next bull run after the 2017 bull. Unless the market is manipulated by bots and whales,  prices of coins should start rising any moment from now.
To start the current bull run, I think it's not because there are no signs showing a bull run, even though there has been a slight increase in prices but that's not enough to make prices rise like last 2017, because to be able to enter a bull run, of course there must be big news that can make whale investors enter crypto so they can move the market.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 22, 2019, 06:31:21 PM
Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.
That's true it hard to say anything right now if the bull run will come I think not now maybe soon but not this time that everything is not good. I mean some situations are not ready. Like ETF is not approved, hard fork of ethereum and so on. Let's stay observe everything before do some action.

There are definately some good signs on the market that it is going upwards. Also good news in media are also beneficial for the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 22, 2019, 06:29:08 PM
Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.
That's true it hard to say anything right now if the bull run will come I think not now maybe soon but not this time that everything is not good. I mean some situations are not ready. Like ETF is not approved, hard fork of ethereum and so on. Let's stay observe everything before do some action.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 06:28:21 PM
Most likely, it will be another bullish trap. Restoration of the market according to the forecasts of professionals is unlikely to happen in the coming weeks. But in general, the news background is quite positive.
If this becomes another bull trap again, I beginning to think if people will still trust any other upsurge again.
I am yet to know the news behind this uptrend. Probably the upcoming events, such as the bitcoin etf approval and the likes are the ones making the market to surge.
Activity: 560
February 22, 2019, 06:17:06 PM
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 05:51:51 PM
I long to see the real bull run of the crypto market. I will believe it is bull when I can see bitcoin above 10k$ per one unit, and ETH above 500$. I believe the moment will come by again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 22, 2019, 04:29:04 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again
I still expecting a good time for the Bull Run to came again but there is no chances of getting the value of this current situation to the higher question not seen by me at any direction so the hope will reducing little by little from a long period of time if it was not happen in this year then it will not good for all the investors
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 22, 2019, 04:17:35 PM
I believe that at the moment the market is starting to go up. It seems to me that the bull market is coming back. But despite this, we must be very careful.
you just want to believe in it, but there is no reason why the market should start growing right now
Activity: 350
February 22, 2019, 04:08:22 PM
I believe that at the moment the market is starting to go up. It seems to me that the bull market is coming back. But despite this, we must be very careful.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 22, 2019, 04:06:29 PM
I aggee that i don't see anything yet that indicate bull run to me, rather i would say a possibly bull trap, don't get too excited about the little green you see now, i would watch with caution this period.
I also think that now is just a bull trap. This was talked about by many experienced traders. that this spring should be a bull trap and after that we will see new lows. maybe now we will rise to 5 thousand and then we will fall below three thousand
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 04:04:00 PM
Most likely, it will be another bullish trap. Restoration of the market according to the forecasts of professionals is unlikely to happen in the coming weeks. But in general, the news background is quite positive.
I agree, since we are mostly approaching the resistance line but do not break it , I also think that by the end of the year the market can show positive trends for growth !
Activity: 180
February 22, 2019, 04:02:49 PM
I aggee that i don't see anything yet that indicate bull run to me, rather i would say a possibly bull trap, don't get too excited about the little green you see now, i would watch with caution this period.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 04:02:34 PM
I think the next two or three years the new bull market will come back, while for now it seems we still have to be patient to wait and still believe that in time we will benefit greatly from crypto investment.
Pages:
Jump to: