Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull market is almost here - page 4. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 10:46:03 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

The future is bright , yes
Bakkt and etf and hardfork coming up, yes

But bull run coming soon is a big No, we are still a distance away from the bull run
Don’t wait after predictoons
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

Indeed, we can't just hope on every little upward movement as the sign of a bull run. That would be many other things that could affect that market movement towards the bull run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
February 23, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

The future is bright , yes
Bakkt and etf and hardfork coming up, yes

But bull run coming soon is a big No, we are still a distance away from the bull run
Don’t wait after predictoons
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 23, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
The market is green and we are seeing good rise in the price.
But could this be just another false alarm about the coming of the bull run?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 05:00:50 PM
It seems that the bull market has become even closer. Most likely, the further growth of the market is close, but cryptocurrencies will not be able to rise quickly - it will be a slow growth.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 23, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
Bull market is here going to the moon. i suggest it will go even higher, but I would like to purchase crypto for lower level before. Now it is right time to buy more crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 23, 2019, 04:12:28 PM
I think it is too soon to truly say if there will be a buyer advertise or not. The facts demonstrate that these occasions coming up can shape the funds in cryptos for a bull run however it is additionally great to recollect the flightiness of cryptographic forms of money and its exceptionally unstable nature.
I realize the buyer showcase isn't excessively far away, yet directly I adore the positive market growth and price spikes in my wallet funds. I am finding the growth today.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
February 23, 2019, 04:03:12 PM
in a few hours the increase in some cryptocurrency looks pretty interesting I myself am confused what caused the increase but hopefully this year the bearish will disappear
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 03:54:26 PM
Well i think the bull market is really close to us. We only need a little patience because I see that the market is probably rising rapidly. Maybe we can really expect the bull run this time. I believe that year 2019 is a great year for crypto because 2018 is really a year of bug dip. Maybe this 2019 is a year of the bull run.

Why does everyone think that after a recession there will be a bull? Usually, a recession follows a recession. I do not think that the market will just be able to unfold. He too long sought to the bottom.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 23, 2019, 03:51:43 PM
Well i think the bull market is really close to us. We only need a little patience because I see that the market is probably rising rapidly. Maybe we can really expect the bull run this time. I believe that year 2019 is a great year for crypto because 2018 is really a year of bug dip. Maybe this 2019 is a year of the bull run.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 23, 2019, 03:38:02 PM

I accept that the Bull run definitely very soon so we don't expect a lot more from that but getting the value of our investment is more higher than before so we need to wait for that till we are getting it and make it very useful for the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 03:07:49 PM
The bull market is there, and some altcoins have rocked, some of them like lto and hot have rocked so good, market seem bullish these days because of bitcoin, I hope 2019 is a bullish year for bitcoin.
In any case, this will happen if there is a decent level of investment in the cryptocurrency market. Quite a lot of new predictions about the growth of Bitcoin this year, but each of us understands that it is the Bitcoin price that affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 230
February 23, 2019, 02:30:08 PM
The bull market is there, and some altcoins have rocked, some of them like lto and hot have rocked so good, market seem bullish these days because of bitcoin, I hope 2019 is a bullish year for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
yes, now the market price also increases, so now is the opportunity to get more profit by trading on the market, because seeing the increase in market prices is also getting better. so you will also get better benefits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 23, 2019, 02:24:48 PM
It seems that the market again shows signs of life, the price of Ethereum is nearing the mark of 160 and will probably go further. The market has come into motion and this can only be glad.
the fact that over the past few days the cryptocurrency market has shown growth of almost 8% does not mean anything, because first the market should stabilize And at least return to the level of May 2018, and then expect bullish runs.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 02:23:07 PM
The bull market will indeed arrive soon, after waiting long enough we might soon benefit from our patience in waiting all this time. Hopefully the bull market will arrive as soon as possible and we will get happiness through crypto this year.
We are still hope that bull run coming soon. Crypto market now 140 billion i think BTC going to touch 5000$ in this month. EOS pumping incredibly now finally 4 USD in reach today. After long time almost 1 year more time market was collapse now looking something volatile.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 23, 2019, 02:15:56 PM
It seems that the market again shows signs of life, the price of Ethereum is nearing the mark of 160 and will probably go further. The market has come into motion and this can only be glad.
Activity: 579
February 23, 2019, 02:09:33 PM
Yeah, that's the prediction we dreamed of. But most are still trapped in FUD and FOMO, which makes them opt out of market.
Some of those who were affected by the FOMO of 2017, are still very much in the system. Those who left will come back again. The hype will attract them, but this time, I just hope they had learnt their lessons and make amendment. Bull run will definitely make another appearance again, but how individuals handle it matters.
In fact, the former marathon of the cryptocurrency market depends not on the state of the animals, but on the investment content of the cryptocurrency market. If the investment attractiveness of the cryptocurrency increases, then this will definitely lead to stabilization and growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 23, 2019, 01:31:59 PM
Yeah, that's the prediction we dreamed of. But most are still trapped in FUD and FOMO, which makes them opt out of market.
Some of those who were affected by the FOMO of 2017, are still very much in the system. Those who left will come back again. The hype will attract them, but this time, I just hope they had learnt their lessons and make amendment. Bull run will definitely make another appearance again, but how individuals handle it matters.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 01:19:13 PM
Bull Run is expected to happen soon because everyone must have waited very long. But this will be more interesting because several factors that can drive the market for pumping already exist. But we also have to be patient because this process will certainly take a long time. And I hope this year will happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 12:47:20 PM
Another big thing is what Nasdaq mentioned to include bitcoin. That would really become big and maybe if it is really happening then other major exchanges will follow.
I think it's a matter of time I think serovno will add in the future , bitcoin is already changing the economic system and I think it will not stop , this bullish trend sooner or later will be as blockchain prospect for the next 5 years
Pages:
Jump to: