Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 99. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary

Thanks a lot for these many bullish topics, and responding to my other responses. 

Regarding bitcoin and gold.  I don't necessarily believe that bitcoin is more valuable than gold merely because bitcoin has been outperforming gold for 8 years -

Part of the explanation for bitcoin's outperformance of gold has to do with bitcoin being in an adoption phase that is likely going to cause bitcoin to continue to outperform gold for another 20 years, at least.

But then in the end, if we then reassess bitcoin and compare it to gold, then we may also conclude that bitcoin is also better than gold, but we have a whole hell-of-a lot of time to reach even close to gold's market cap and to even be in the same market cap league as gold.  That would be about another 1000x price appreciation in bitcoin... not impossible, but not in the current grasp.

You are most welcome my old and dear friend Tongue

I do believe Bitcoin beats Gold by many magnitudes for simply the outperforming features it has on Gold.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Thanks a lot for these many bullish topics, and responding to my other responses. 

Regarding bitcoin and gold.  I don't necessarily believe that bitcoin is more valuable than gold merely because bitcoin has been outperforming gold for 8 years -

Part of the explanation for bitcoin's outperformance of gold has to do with bitcoin being in an adoption phase that is likely going to cause bitcoin to continue to outperform gold for another 20 years, at least.

But then in the end, if we then reassess bitcoin and compare it to gold, then we may also conclude that bitcoin is also better than gold, but we have a whole hell-of-a lot of time to reach even close to gold's market cap and to even be in the same market cap league as gold.  That would be about another 1000x price appreciation in bitcoin... not impossible, but not in the current grasp.
legendary
legendary
legendary