Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 128. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
The making of the 0.1 BTC banknote

News URL : https://imgur.com/a/bEJqy
legendary
legendary
legendary
9 Videos on how Bitcoin can be used in real estate: International Blockchain Real Estate Association publishes conference talks on YouTube

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQfCWXou5NY58mxbMh7lpgasFHjKsptj7
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin market cap exceeds the GDP of EU member Malta and ~50 more countries

News URL : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29
legendary

That's a pretty decent article, Fakhoury.

One thing that I find interesting about the 4th point is that the assertion is that the price went up because there was a lack of liquidity on exchanges, so a low number of buyers were able to push the price up.

That's a bunch of bullshit as an explanation, even though it is technically true; however, the actual practice is that bitcoin's are much easier to move than fiat.  Accordingly, if people wanted to move their bitcoins to the exchanges to sell them for a "higher" price, then of course they could easily accomplish such in an hour. 

The fact of the matter seems to be that either bears are running out of coins, and/or regular folks are not wanting to sell at these prices when they see the prices continuing to go up.

Anyhow, it is a bit of a laughable and misleading explanation, even though it does give some insight regarding what happened over this past weekend.. and which seems likely to continue... at least at this point, unless we start to see an increasing number of folks wanting to sell coins (either bearwhales or regular folks), yet it seems that there continues to be upward price pressures, which could change at any moment, but for now, upwards is still looking good.

I agree with you my friend.

Usually I find coindesk not a such reliable source of news to depend upon to be hones,t but I found this article good to be shared.

I believe we are in a middle of a big rally which will satisfy the most of us Cheesy

Wow... didn't realize the Russian ruble price had not gotten higher in the past.  *sigh* I miss those ATH lightning bolts.

At current valuation of Canadian dollar, we are quite close to the ATH for CAD daily weighted price.  Hopefully soon!

Thanks for posting the updated news, Fakhoury!

You are most welcome buddy and don't worry, you will see those lighting bolts a lot in the coming months/years Cheesy
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

Wow... didn't realize the Russian ruble price had not gotten higher in the past.  *sigh* I miss those ATH lightning bolts.

At current valuation of Canadian dollar, we are quite close to the ATH for CAD daily weighted price.  Hopefully soon!

Thanks for posting the updated news, Fakhoury!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

That's a pretty decent article, Fakhoury.

One thing that I find interesting about the 4th point is that the assertion is that the price went up because there was a lack of liquidity on exchanges, so a low number of buyers were able to push the price up.

That's a bunch of bullshit as an explanation, even though it is technically true; however, the actual practice is that bitcoin's are much easier to move than fiat.  Accordingly, if people wanted to move their bitcoins to the exchanges to sell them for a "higher" price, then of course they could easily accomplish such in an hour. 

The fact of the matter seems to be that either bears are running out of coins, and/or regular folks are not wanting to sell at these prices when they see the prices continuing to go up.

Anyhow, it is a bit of a laughable and misleading explanation, even though it does give some insight regarding what happened over this past weekend.. and which seems likely to continue... at least at this point, unless we start to see an increasing number of folks wanting to sell coins (either bearwhales or regular folks), yet it seems that there continues to be upward price pressures, which could change at any moment, but for now, upwards is still looking good.
legendary
Jump to: