Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 131. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
When few of my best friends here, I must feel ashamed for not posting.

Lets keep this rolling Wink
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Google trends: 'bitcoin halving' going through the moon!

totally "priced in"  Grin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Thx for giving your holy grail a boost, Fakhoury. Keep all the good times coming, bro.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

I guess  I don't have any problem with anything that he (Adam) is saying, except when he says that there is a certain number of americans who only have about $1,000 in savings in the event of an emergency and if they only have $1,000 in savings, then they should put that into bitcoin (and they can withdraw at any time that they need it). 

I think that is bad financial advice.  Personally, I believe that it is best to invest only into bitcoin the amount of money that you don't need in order to live, and apart from your emergency slush fund, because you do not want to be forced, at some point in order to have to draw into the bitcoin. 

So accordingly, bitcoin money should mostly be treated as money that you cannot get at... however, if bitcoin appreciates considerably, you may want to consider taking some money out of bitcoin at that point and to make it generally available to your general funds or emergency funds.

In such a case that a person only has $1,000 total in savings, I would recommend no more than $50 of that to be in bitcoins, but of course, we would need to account for their whole financial circumstances and their risk profile.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Google trends: 'bitcoin halving' going through the moon!

legendary
Jump to: