Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 132. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

A bolt in the heart for ETH, extremely bad.

Waiting to hear more from you brother.

Let's post some bullish news tonight Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

That guy needs a bed pan to catch the piss in his pants.  He is obviously "in" with the banks.  I would love to see an interview about bitcoin with him about two years from now and two years from that date as well.

I got my BitPay Debit card in the mail today.  I need to activate it and load it up with a little to try it out.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Maybe I am an idiot?  But, I cannot get the link to work, and I cannot find the referred-to article.  Is there some kind of trick , or did you post in the link incorrectly, fakoury?

You are not an idiot at all my brother, on the contrary.

The website seems to be down, here is alternative link : http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-ark-invest-bitcoin-new-asset-class/

Thank you.  That link worked, and it is certainly an interesting topic to consider bitcoin as a new asset class, that is even permeating into mainstream discussions.

legendary

Maybe I am an idiot?  But, I cannot get the link to work, and I cannot find the referred-to article.  Is there some kind of trick , or did you post in the link incorrectly, fakoury?

You are not an idiot at all my brother, on the contrary.

The website seems to be down, here is alternative link : http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-ark-invest-bitcoin-new-asset-class/
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary
legendary
legendary