Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 93. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

I consider this article to be a bit bearish...

The thrust of the article seems to predict that bitcoin peaks below $1000  in the end of January and then experiences a considerable price reversal..

I've read the article and I've the author is neutral brother, he used the Japanese candle stick theory and said we can reach $1,300 but there is possibility we could touch $1,000 and correct for a bit.

As you are experienced and know that correction is a must and healthy for upward movement or RALLY Cheesy

Maybe they mean that's just in the short run and it'll build a base here?

The thrust of the article seems to predict that bitcoin peaks below $1000  in the end of January and then experiences a considerable price reversal..

Yes, you've got it right brother Smiley

Awesome image! Truly is a rabbit hole I never want out of.

Not only you !! Wink

Russia Calls for Celebration as Bitcoin Becomes Legal

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-calls-for-celebration-as-bitcoin-becomes-legal

Is is bullish enough ? Since it's legal in russia, should it encourage more people in russia to buy more bitcoins without any worries. Hence, higher bitcoin price?

It's uber bullish and you can practically see this in LBC (Local Bitcoins) Russian chart.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Art is the triumph over chaos
Russia Calls for Celebration as Bitcoin Becomes Legal

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-calls-for-celebration-as-bitcoin-becomes-legal

Is is bullish enough ? Since it's legal in russia, should it encourage more people in russia to buy more bitcoins without any worries. Hence, higher bitcoin price?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Maybe they mean that's just in the short run and it'll build a base here?

You can read it any way that you like. 

I still consider such a perspective to be bearish, and the reality of the matter is that there is no real "building of a base" in this kind of price range - bitcoin is much too small, much too dynamic, much to ongoing in development and much too controversial.  There is going to be volatility before any base is established, and the base is likely to be in the $100Billion to $10 trillion market cap range, not in the $10 billion to $20 billion range. 

At the same time, Bitcoin is going to continue to have battles, and sure it is a much better for this phenomenon to currently be in the $12.5 billion dollar range, than to be in the sub $5billion dollar range from a bit more than a year ago.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Awesome image! Truly is a rabbit hole I never want out of.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: