Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 96. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
Full Page Article about Bitcoin/Blockchain.info, in today's City A.M. Newspaper. (A free financial newspaper distributed in London's financial district).

Yep... a kind of mainstreaming of bitcoin, even though the concept of "bitcoin" could get a little bit lost by the "blockchain" nomenclature...

Bitcoin remains the king of blockchains, even while there are numerous attempts to position bitcoin in a kind of equivalency with other cryptos.

I have nothing against other cryptos, but it continues to be the case that none of them comes even close to providing the level of networking effects of bitcoin nor various other aspects of its secure immutable decentralized value storage and transfer

As Tuur Demester says my dear JJG, any exposure is good exposure for Bitcoin.

Seeing bitcoin mentioned in the public like this so often is an extremely positive indicator for us.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Full Page Article about Bitcoin/Blockchain.info, in today's City A.M. Newspaper. (A free financial newspaper distributed in London's financial district).

Yep... a kind of mainstreaming of bitcoin, even though the concept of "bitcoin" could get a little bit lost by the "blockchain" nomenclature...

Bitcoin remains the king of blockchains, even while there are numerous attempts to position bitcoin in a kind of equivalency with other cryptos.

I have nothing against other cryptos, but it continues to be the case that none of them comes even close to providing the level of networking effects of bitcoin nor various other aspects of its secure immutable decentralized value storage and transfer
legendary
Fak my bro, you're really on a roll today spicing up the Bullish Media blog center. Keep up the good stuff, this is a top thread in this spec lounge.

To be honest my close and dear brother Chef Ramsay, I felt what you've told me.

EVERYTHING
is in our favor, we are moving with the speed of Bitcoin, for me, this is way too faster than speed of light.

The REAL fireworks will begin after we break the ATH, I know we will face a tough resistance, but we will pass it.

Plus, don't forget that 2016 is not over yet, still we've a 100% of odds to have a rate hike for the USD.

The party is NOT OVER !!!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Fak my bro, you're really on a roll today spicing up the Bullish Media blog center. Keep up the good stuff, this is a top thread in this spec lounge.
legendary
Global LocalBitcoins volume hits new all-time-high

News URL : https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins/ALL
legendary

legendary
legendary
legendary