Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 95. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

News URL : http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyshot/2016/12/13/wsjs-daily-shot-bitcoin-reaches-multiyear-high-as-chinese-get-nervous/

N.B. : If you want to read the article, paste the link into google and open it from there.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

Yeah, I have given out bitcoin as gifts before, and it doesn't really seem to be very appreciated for most people who are not already into it, and even if they are kind of into it, it may not be a very good gift.

Probably, bitcoin is a decent gift to give merely for someone who is interested and not connected with any special occasion beyond merely attempting to introduce them to bitcoin because they are acting as if they are interested in bitcoin.

Well, it depends on the personality brother, lets say me for example, if I'm not into Bitcoin, I will accept the gift either way because I find it immoral to reject it or deny it, I will do my own research, I will be thankful for the gifter until my death Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Yeah, I have given out bitcoin as gifts before, and it doesn't really seem to be very appreciated for most people who are not already into it, and even if they are kind of into it, it may not be a very good gift.

Probably, bitcoin is a decent gift to give merely for someone who is interested and not connected with any special occasion beyond merely attempting to introduce them to bitcoin because they are acting as if they are interested in bitcoin.

Even just giving some out, I have had mixed reaction. I'm sure when it's all over the news outlets and passing an ATH people would be more inclined to appreciate it. I have friends who took it and didn't do anything with it, and others who didn't even want to take the time to DL a wallet on their phone for me to send them $10-$15 worth...

I'll take some for xmas though!

Actually, I sent several through Circle, ranging between $5 and $40 (mostly $5), and one time about a year ago, I requested that I receive several of them back from Circle, because they looked like they had not been processed.  Circle said that they could only reverse the ones that had not been opened in the e-mail, but if the e-mail had been opened, then they could not reverse it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Even just giving some out, I have had mixed reaction. I'm sure when it's all over the news outlets and passing an ATH people would be more inclined to appreciate it. I have friends who took it and didn't do anything with it, and others who didn't even want to take the time to DL a wallet on their phone for me to send them $10-$15 worth...

I'll take some for xmas though!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary

Interesting read, IMO Bitcoin is the bridge currency from old world to new world. Until Bitcoin there was no store of value for ones wealth besides precious medals. Gold 2.0 baby!

I think he writer is a little politically biased though.

This is it brother, the ultimate store of wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Interesting read, IMO Bitcoin is the bridge currency from old world to new world. Until Bitcoin there was no store of value for ones wealth besides precious medals. Gold 2.0 baby!

I think he writer is a little politically biased though.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: