Pages:
Author

Topic: The cheapest Altcoin. - page 2. (Read 20944 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 09:51:51 PM
Of all the altcoins that have the most potential for investment is ethereum, although now the price is not stable but I am sure there are still many supporters for this coin and will slowly return to its normal price, I think there is no doubt to be able to invest in this coin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 28, 2019, 08:48:05 PM
buying cheap coins does not guarantee the benefits you get, to choose coins in investing you must know the base of coins, the movement of coins, and knowing the development of coin prices, if I have to choose coins then I will see the base of coins first, currently the most relevant coins for our investment is ethereum, the reason is ethereum is a coin that has definitely experienced market movements and will not die.

Exactly. Nearly any cryptocurrency which is available on the market today, has an uncertain future. It's like the Russian Roulette where you can either lose or win it all. As such, you should not focus on prices of any cryptocurrency project, but more on its development and innovation. Of course, most of the expensive coins are highly active in development. However, there are also a few cheap coins which have a solid foundation that will keep them going for many years to come.

As such, if you invest into a good cryptocurrency that's highly popular, you'll be able to preserve your investment for the long term. A good example of this is Ripple (XRP) which is a cheap altcoin with a bright future ahead of it (if banks use it at a large scale). But, it's your responsibility to do your own research before investing into any cryptocurrency no matter how big or small in price it is. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 02:08:30 PM
if I myself bought the altcoin top 5 for the coinmarketcap because it has a large trading volume and is already famous in the world. and buy some coins not top 5 from coinmarketcap that have a good future of coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 01:52:35 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I think now there are many altcoins in which you can invest in such a market, look at eth EOS xlm neo ada, all these coins will grow in the bull market one hundred percent probability
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 22, 2019, 12:26:15 PM
The cheapest Altcoin is a very good choice for making big profits. But for the purchase of Altcoin, we must be careful and check. Buying coins with low volume, I think it's better to see the top 100 coins in CMC.

Many cheap coins and in the top 100 coins can be found cheap coins and just choose. It should be noted also the development and future of the coin, to avoid losses. The OP can choose and decide to adopt the cheap coins available and this will be a challenge to make a profit.
that's right, it all depends on the choice of each individual because the benefits also depend on our own choice, but in my opinion it is better to choose the top 10 coinmarketcap because it has a good track record and also has a good future too.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 12:18:54 PM
yes, that could be the right choice for now. Many cheap coins that you can buy and collect in the next year. Don't mind the market. Because the price in the market this year will not be high. So, this is a good opportunity to buy several altcoins for investment.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:04:32 AM
Investing on the top 25 altcoins on the coin market cap should do one proud as an investor. You can decide to spread your capital on say like 5 different altcoins from these top ones and be ready to hodl no matter what the market might be saying until you hit your target profit because sometimes one might need to hodl for a year or more.
Activity: 518
February 22, 2019, 02:00:28 AM
Not all cheap coins can really have a great opportunity to grow in the future once the market started to increase it still base on their status. What I mean is the popularity and potential to grow still the best thing to have in a currency that we should invest in the market to get a further earnings in the future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 12:52:18 AM
Until now I still believe in ethereum which has the most potential to be made an investment, many supporters for this coin and I believe ethereum in the future will grow better than it is now
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 22, 2019, 12:15:19 AM
buying cheap coins does not guarantee the benefits you get, to choose coins in investing you must know the base of coins, the movement of coins, and knowing the development of coin prices, if I have to choose coins then I will see the base of coins first, currently the most relevant coins for our investment is ethereum, the reason is ethereum is a coin that has definitely experienced market movements and will not die.
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
February 22, 2019, 12:02:38 AM
My advice is to invest in cheap coins, but it is included in the 100 best coins in Coinmarketcap. I try to trade every day by buying the cheapest coins and giving me an advantage. But the profit I gained was very little because of the market conditions that had not yet recovered. But this is certainly very useful for me.
Activity: 215
February 21, 2019, 11:29:10 PM
I think a lot of altcoins are now cheap, so for me you will also have more opportunities to buy prices now, because now the market conditions are increasing.
It is true that the price of the altcoin has not increased yet it is still being sold cheaply and this is certainly a good time to be able to buy it, choose a potentially good altcoin that will give you benefits for the future, for example ethereum
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 21, 2019, 11:28:30 PM
if you ask for cheap coins I think there are many choices on the coinmarketcap list and cannot be mentioned one by one, I personally always research coins that really have good development and not just see the price. My experience when buying cheap coins is absolutely no development anymore, in contrast to coins that have many users there are still opportunities to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
February 21, 2019, 11:06:27 PM
The cheapest Altcoin is a very good choice for making big profits. But for the purchase of Altcoin, we must be careful and check. Buying coins with low volume, I think it's better to see the top 100 coins in CMC.

Many cheap coins and in the top 100 coins can be found cheap coins and just choose. It should be noted also the development and future of the coin, to avoid losses. The OP can choose and decide to adopt the cheap coins available and this will be a challenge to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 21, 2019, 10:44:17 PM
When buying coins, one should not consider their price, but their prospect of growth. No matter how many pieces of coins you can buy, let it be at least one piece. The main thing is how many times a coin can grow from the price at which you bought it. It is because of this indicator you can earn.

That's important to keep in mind. No matter which altcoin you invest into, it's important to get the most out of it by selling at a higher price than the one you've originally bought from. Consider Dogecoin, which is one of the cheapest altcoins in the market, yet it's highly volatile giving you the opportunity to buy low and sell high. Of course, this doesn't always work (as one needs to be skillful at trading crypto). But when it does, it'll leave you with some decent profit.

Despite this, if the OP is deeply into the cheapest altcoin, then my suggestion is that he/she would sort the coins from low-to-high in terms of price within Coinmarketcap. It can easily be done by clicking the "Price" tab two times. So far, Bytecoin (BCN) seems to be the cheapest altcoin in the world (although highly undervalued).

Nonetheless, it's up to you to decide which cheap coin is the best for long term investment. If you're lucky, you could easily become a millionaire with prices above the $1 range. Smiley
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
February 21, 2019, 08:32:22 PM
from the beginning I have suggested to invest in etherum. since the end of last year when Tehran fell to $ 80, and now it's back up to $ 145. this is a significant increase, and etherum is getting stronger.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 21, 2019, 12:42:40 AM
Coin is good for investment, I still hold bitcoin and ethereum, while for the cheapest altcoins, altcoins are still being sold at cheap prices because there is no price increase and you can buy them now to start investing in altcoin
both are indeed the best categories and indeed become everyone's favorite. for coins with a low volume is indeed very risky for now if we invest so many coins and tokens that there is no volume because the project failed
Activity: 199
February 21, 2019, 12:39:47 AM
Coin is good for investment, I still hold bitcoin and ethereum, while for the cheapest altcoins, altcoins are still being sold at cheap prices because there is no price increase and you can buy them now to start investing in altcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 12:31:46 AM
Activity: 812
February 20, 2019, 09:47:47 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Buying cheapest altcoins won't always give you profit later. Usually the cheap altcoin has reason, either it turned to a dead project, or the developers doesn't developing the products anymore. Sometimes you must buy a coin with quite high price, but it is because the demand is high too.
So, buying cheap altcoins is good only if the project and team keep working to developing it.
Pages:
Jump to: