Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 16. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
All of the things that you want to buy you can buy. Its easy to you just you have big funds do that you can buy what you want because all of the cazy things cpst too much bitcoin..
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
a person
i would not suggest it but it is possible
That would be human trafficking so no not legally atleast. But you never know, people can be bought for any amount of money now a days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
a person
i would not suggest it but it is possible
Activity: 490
how bout buying a time machine?
that's the craziest thing but i dont know if i can buy one, or if there is one available
Lol there will be no time machine or the like. something that has happened will not happen again and it was impossible to go to the past or future slender although the technology will be so advanced there may be no such product.
so it's not crazy. but that does not make sense
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
you can really buy a piece of shit to send to your friends or not friends

Yeah i've heard about that. But what me amazed the most is the fact you can buy hard drugs online. Sure it is on the deep web , but i guess it would be easy for the police to control this kind of action

Well I didn't heard for nothing similar in my life. What kind of person would buy a piece of shit and send it to anyone. Who provide that kind of service at all?

When i hear something like this I realize where are we living. This is just crazy, hard drugs I understand. People wish to earn money, people wish to get high but sending shit to someone is just crazy.. who make that ahit, who pack it and sending it?

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
this time I am still trying hard to buy something expensive with bitcoin. I think to save and collect bitcoin to buy a new car cool. whether it has included something crazy?  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue

As far as i known, waifu is a imagine wife that take from 2 dimension ( usually the most of people take it from anime ) . I have a little confused that you said buy waifu, maybe nobody is wrong, maybe there is some region which have different called.

when your imagination is so strong you will want to make it real, and no, with waifu case i'm not talking about getting a real wife  Roll Eyes but some other ways like print those anime characters on pillows to hold as a real object during nights  Roll Eyes businessmen know someone want that and manufactoring it and you can buy it  Roll Eyes sound crazy enough?  Tongue
There are now around these time a lot of crazy things that you can buy with Bitcoins now and the reason is also that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is quite nice.
But nobody will know what there will happen in the future with the currency and for how long it will exist.
Indeed no one knows what is gonna happen with the bitcoin itself, that is very true the bitcoin right now is still very unpredictable.
The weirdest thing I saw that was for sale was drugs, and it was just on the normal internet not even on the dark web...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue

As far as i known, waifu is a imagine wife that take from 2 dimension ( usually the most of people take it from anime ) . I have a little confused that you said buy waifu, maybe nobody is wrong, maybe there is some region which have different called.

when your imagination is so strong you will want to make it real, and no, with waifu case i'm not talking about getting a real wife  Roll Eyes but some other ways like print those anime characters on pillows to hold as a real object during nights  Roll Eyes businessmen know someone want that and manufactoring it and you can buy it  Roll Eyes sound crazy enough?  Tongue
You never know what you all can buy now around this time but there a lot of weird things that you can buy now with Bitcoin and the world is also getting crazier.
But we have to accept that and I heard indeed from some people that you can buy some weird sex dolls or something.
Activity: 350

There are now around these time a lot of crazy things that you can buy with Bitcoins now and the reason is also that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is quite nice.
But nobody will know what there will happen in the future with the currency and for how long it will exist.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The craziest shit is thing that youd buy with bitcoin is the thing that you dont need like garbage or anything useless. Haha
But if you want crazy buy the thing that you can use to prank your friend
Activity: 654
I remember, someone was selling his used underwear's right here. Shocked
Now wait for someone to sell used condoms Grin
Activity: 434

Yeah i've heard about that. But what me amazed the most is the fact you can buy hard drugs online. Sure it is on the deep web , but i guess it would be easy for the police to control this kind of action
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 84
how bout buying a time machine?
that's the craziest thing but i dont know if i can buy one, or if there is one available
Activity: 406

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue

Activity: 84
how bout buying bitcoins... with bitcoins?! haha
Kappa
Activity: 350
There are now many crazy shit that you can buy with Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is easy to use and that can be nice for the people who already is using Bitcoin.
But I heard from some people that they can buy some dangerous things like guns indeed and bullets also, the world is also getting more dangerous and that is quite bad.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
I think the crazyiestthing that can buy is a sex doll lol

Toys4btc.com lol

Your welcome in advance Wink
LOL. What would you do with a sex doll, look for your dream woman friend, and marry her, then buy a house and a car with bitcoin, is not that crazy thing?  Grin
You can indeed buy some crazy shit now indeed and I also heard a lot of weird story's that people have bought with Bitcoin.
There is also a possibility that you can buy almost everything with Bitcoin like guns or something and that is crazy indeed.
Around this time you can see indeed that the world is getting crazier and that is because you can buy now easily stuff with Bitcoin.
Sex stuff and guns etc it is all to buy with Bitcoin and it is not even that hard to get.
Activity: 672

Pages:
Jump to: