Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 19. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)

you can buy whatever you want so I would say a di*do
You can indeed find some crazy things that you can buy with your Bitcoins, but that is quite normal around this time because the world is also getting crazier so that is bad.
There are also some places that you can buy even some food with Bitcoin.
There are a lot of people that know that you can buy some crazy stuff with Bitcoin, and that can also be a reason to use Bitcoin that they can buy some crazy shit with it.
But I heard indeed that you can buy some guns and bullets with it and that is indeed very crazy, but yeah the world is getting also more crazier around this time now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
1. Get familiarized with tor
2. Get familiarized with the dark web
3. Do the above under your own responsibility

But yes, you can find alot on the internet. I am actually just looking for a decent way to buy btc with paypal, but I just can't seem to find it...
I've seen people selling drugs, internal organs, some body parts, endangered animals, prostitutes, hired killers that are scared to kill politicians, even smuggled cars and phones.
It seems to be a good place
Activity: 350
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.

You can indeed find some crazy things that you can buy with your Bitcoins, but that is quite normal around this time because the world is also getting crazier so that is bad.
There are also some places that you can buy even some food with Bitcoin.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
1. Get familiarized with tor
2. Get familiarized with the dark web
3. Do the above under your own responsibility

But yes, you can find alot on the internet. I am actually just looking for a decent way to buy btc with paypal, but I just can't seem to find it...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
so many crazy shit that i want buy it with bitcoin,of course gun is one of that,also i want buy sex toys Grin
i dont know this is crazy or not,but i want buy a girl for sex servant Cheesy
Yeah there is someone selling sex toy in digital goods I  found today that we can buy womans panties with bitcoin lol.
I hope also to buy some sex servant Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
so many crazy shit that i want buy it with bitcoin,of course gun is one of that,also i want buy sex toys Grin
i dont know this is crazy or not,but i want buy a girl for sex servant Cheesy
Activity: 196
Hahahahahha. Woah!
I can't believe someone buyed a gun with bitcoin, this is definitely crazy.
There are indeed some crazy things in this thread, didn't knew about shitexpress either.
At first, this is not weapon Smiley its a CO2 toy,and quite not very good. It only looks threateningly, power is very small for CO2 rifle.
But in the "tor" network you can find sites where they sell real weapon for Bitcoins (as usual).
Seen iPhones for sale for 2BTC, and forged documents.

Here's an overview of what you can buy there for Bitcoins.
https://geektimes.ru/post/248166/
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

Activity: 350
Hahahahahha. Woah!
I can't believe someone buyed a gun with bitcoin, this is definitely crazy.
There are indeed some crazy things in this thread, didn't knew about shitexpress either.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I'm pretty sure that it's absolutely not allowed in France for example.

Call Your local gun store about CO2 rifles and ask about availability of "Junker-3 Izhmash"
This product in Italy is for free sale for customers, who have reached 18 Years.

This is a real Kalashnikov, transformed to a BB gun CO2 softair

w000w ,  Shocked That escalated quickly  Grin
wow, whether it is genuine, if you buy it with bitcoin, you must be very remarkable, it was the craziest thing I've ever seen when someone buys a weapon with bitcoin. now I just use bitcoin to help the purposes of my life  Shocked

GUNS?? WHOA!!

NO FUCKING WAY! DAMN I WANT ONE OF THOSE!

Pretty cool.

If I walked through the city in my country, within half an hour id be sitting in a jail cell. Be careful of what you wish for, kids Grin

Call Your local gun store about CO2 rifles and ask about availability of "Junker-3 Izhmash"
This product in Italy is for free sale for customers, who have reached 18 Years.

wow, whether it is genuine, if you buy it with bitcoin, you must be very remarkable, it was the craziest thing I've ever seen when someone buys a weapon with bitcoin. now I just use bitcoin to help the purposes of my life  Shocked

GUNS?? WHOA!!

NO FUCKING WAY! DAMN I WANT ONE OF THOSE!
You can basically buy pretty much everything, but the craziest shit you can buy I think will be, uh, lolita dolls.
If you have gotten to the deep web, you'll know what I mean. Don't worry, I don't have any plans of buying one. Not even thinking about it.
As another option, you can buy drugs from silkroad (I think they're down) but still you can buy from different vendors.
Some people also sell Apple products for a very cheap amount.
Activity: 70

You can (anonymously) send poop to any place in the world with shitxpress...
When i heard that..  I start laughing hard... and it was true , search for shitexpress in google.

Would be funny to send someone a box of poop. Think you will laugh really hard if you see someone who get such present .

Can lawsuits be filed against people who pull this crap (pun intended) on other people?  Cheesy

GUNS?? WHOA!!
Activity: 406

well drugs are pretty crazy thing and you can buy it everywhere for bitcoin, then guns are also a crazy thing to buy for bitcoins is mostly they aren't legal

and you can buy everything that you want for bitcoin online now you just have to search in correct places
Activity: 364
My biggest dream is BMW 

Do You have enough money to buy one?
This is easy.
Do You need a new or used car?
It will be nice if you can buy some cars with Bitcoin, and that can be also good for the future and for the economy. I heard that you also can buy some weapons or something with Bitcoin.
So I think that there will be more people that is going buy some crazy stuff with Bitcoin and that can be really nice for both.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wow...This is one of the most entertaining threads I've come across.  I don't think it can get too much crazier than what I've seen selling here....I'm not gonna tell what it was but I bought something pretty crazy from one of the links....I really wanted the Mammoth Tusks but settled for something a little easier to ship. Fun Fun Fun!  Great resource here....LOL
Activity: 126
Look for Mitchell, has nice selection of physical goods from members here who provided such services. Some of them are really worth to hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Buy a sex doll, lol! I am sure there are a few sites out there that accepts BTC.

Most craziest thing you can buy bitcoin would be a house, a recent transaction was a house sold in las vegas.
I`d have to find the link somewhere again, but I saw it on reddit and was kinda surprised. I mean it would suck for the person who sold the house for bitcoin if the rate dropped a significant amount so they basically got a free house.
@flozbrand - Follow us on Twitter!
Buy a sex doll, lol! I am sure there are a few sites out there that accepts BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: