Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 17. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Indeed you can buy some sex stuff and that is quite crazy but the world is also getting crazier so we should that accept that, you can even buy some guns also.
And that is bad that people can now easily buy some crazy stuff with a bad meaning so that must change.

I think everything has been possible to buy with bitcoin.
Same as with the fiat currency, as you can buy everything almost...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
You can buy Sriracha-bacon flavored
lollipops with bitcoin from lollyphile.com.Here is the list of some weird things that you can buy with bitcoin http://www.coindesk.com/14-weirdest-things-can-buy-bitcoin/
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
Indeed you can buy some sex stuff and that is quite crazy but the world is also getting crazier so we should that accept that, you can even buy some guns also.
And that is bad that people can now easily buy some crazy stuff with a bad meaning so that must change.
Activity: 406
After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes

waifu is not a sex doll, it's kind of a pillow, people hold it when they sleep, but don't use it for sex  Wink true story   Roll Eyes you can't compare it with dildo, they serve different purposes, well, kind of  Tongue
Activity: 714
Would be nice to try and buy some crazy stuff with bitcoins, just for the sake of, well, being crazy. We all need some craziness in our lives sometimes, in order to have a break from this ever challenging everyday struggle we call life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Theres many craziest thing that you can buy in darkweb, haha if.you buy there you are one of the craziest because theyre selling illegal like any kinds of drugs there, part of the body i think, sex doll(lolitas), candy videos, and many more crazy things . But i suggest to you that dont buy or dont think you buy craziest thing because you seems crazy if you buy crazy things there
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
After spending my whole vacation in front of my PC and keeping myself from browsing darkNet, here's what I found on Google: Dildo and waifu (sex doll). Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)

Well.... On the silk road you can buy pretzels from this old man. And no it's not code for anything. Could be fun lol.
Activity: 434
I think the crazyiestthing that can buy is a sex doll lol

Toys4btc.com lol

Your welcome in advance Wink
Lol I've ever bought a dildo on a website and pay using bitcoin. but the dildo was detained at the airport in my country.
because it includes illegal goods. and I was invited in pebean has obtained a license for Lol

Lol... I don't think that above poster is a girl. If that's the girl, there is a chance to get dildo or vibrator. If he a guy means he may bought pussy torch.
Activity: 518

Toys4btc.com lol

Lol I've ever bought a dildo on a website and pay using bitcoin. but the dildo was detained at the airport in my country.
because it includes illegal goods. and I was invited in pebean has obtained a license for Lol
Activity: 644

Toys4btc.com lol

LOL. What would you do with a sex doll, look for your dream woman friend, and marry her, then buy a house and a car with bitcoin, is not that crazy thing?  Grin

Lol.  I would like to take a girls for with the paying of bitcoins.
Activity: 271

Toys4btc.com lol

LOL. What would you do with a sex doll, look for your dream woman friend, and marry her, then buy a house and a car with bitcoin, is not that crazy thing?  Grin
You can indeed buy some crazy shit now indeed and I also heard a lot of weird story's that people have bought with Bitcoin.
There is also a possibility that you can buy almost everything with Bitcoin like guns or something and that is crazy indeed.
Activity: 1204

Toys4btc.com lol

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Toys4btc.com lol

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
The bitcoin already has a lot of stores that accept the bitcoin as a payment, some stores here are also selling weird stuff and I must say its good that they are doing this.
You know why this is good for the bitcoin also ? People are getting attracted to it and the bitcoin will also gain publicity by this.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
You can indeed buy a lot of crazy things but I also think its logical with other currency's we can already buy crazy things so in my opinion its nothing new.
The only downside can be that it could be dangerous for the people because some guns and weapons are for sale but are also untraceable and easy to buy...
Activity: 350
Hahahahahha. Woah!
I can't believe someone buyed a gun with bitcoin, this is definitely crazy.
There are indeed some crazy things in this thread, didn't knew about shitexpress either.
At first, this is not weapon Smiley its a CO2 toy,and quite not very good. It only looks threateningly, power is very small for CO2 rifle.
But in the "tor" network you can find sites where they sell real weapon for Bitcoins (as usual).
Seen iPhones for sale for 2BTC, and forged documents.

Here's an overview of what you can buy there for Bitcoins.
https://geektimes.ru/post/248166/
There are many crazy things that you can buy with Bitcoins this time, the world is also getting crazier and and the people also so that is almost now normal to buy some crazy shit.
It is also very easy to pay with Bitcoins, because it happens fast and nobody can see what you bought.
There are many crazy stuff indeed that you can buy with Bitcoin but as you know the world is also getting crazier and that is because everything now is also be online.
So you also dont even know what people is going to buy and you can just pay easily with Bitcoin so that can be dangerous.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
all of the things you can imagine Cheesy

- Guns
- Drugs
- Pedophile stuff
-  also hitman
There's so many mercenaries/hitmen for hire in the deepweb. I remember I saw a good list of 'em and the price they ask is almost the same, around 50BBTC.

Believe it or not, I've also seen really weird sites that sell anything, as in LITERALLY anything that you can think of (I tried searching for poop and they can even hook you up with a poop merchant).

I also seen some websites with these kind of subjects on the darkweb but keep in mind that these websites are mostly also fake.
The weirdest thing I saw a while ago was a adult baby that you could hire for parties and other inquiries.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
all of the things you can imagine Cheesy

- Guns
- Drugs
- Pedophile stuff
-  also hitman
There's so many mercenaries/hitmen for hire in the deepweb. I remember I saw a good list of 'em and the price they ask is almost the same, around 50BBTC.

Believe it or not, I've also seen really weird sites that sell anything, as in LITERALLY anything that you can think of (I tried searching for poop and they can even hook you up with a poop merchant).
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)
nothing crazy thing that i want to buy with bitcoin,i believe all crazy thing might illegal,and i dont want bitcoin used forillegal things,at least i dont want it did by my self.
Pages:
Jump to: