Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
It's not a coincidence I guess. As we all know that dollar is always affect everything and anywhere, especially people's need, so it's not a surprise if dollar value rising, the price of bitcoin will follow as well.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
September 01, 2018, 04:59:39 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
actually, the dollar has nothing to do with Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that increases and decreases prices depending on purchases and sales, but it could be that Bitcoin is bought by many traders who profit from the rise and fall of the dollar thus making the price of Bitcoin go up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Bitcoin in the  beginning is the price volatile there is inflation and deflation we all know that in besides all of this circumstances is reflected by the  in and out investor so dollar is not responsible the price of bitcoin bubble.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
i think their will be impact if dolar rising to bit coinsbecause investor buy coin with a dollar so if dolar rising then the purchasing power of investors will increase Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 31, 2018, 10:55:13 PM
If the inflation rate on dollar will go to a higher rate then it will affect bitcoin and it will cause a huge jump on the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin depends on the rate of the dollar and the performance of the other economy because that is where the money of the investor are coming from so if the economy is doing good then the performance of bitcoin will also become good.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
I think there is a connection between fiat and cryptocurrency, and dollar affects on bitcoin. On the other hand bitcoin has many other factors and we can't foresee what and how affects on bitcoin.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
More price increases to Dollar inflation, not to the demand for Bitcoin. It’s Bitcoin that can affect the price of other currencies, digital currencies. Maybe that increase is just a coincidence that happens from many possibilities and there’s probably a news that just lift up both currencies together.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 31, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Yes for sure charlie lee do say it does affecting bitcoin price. I do think the biggest market of cryptocurrency is on US. So i believe it does have a big effect on crypto.
Activity: 158
August 31, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
I think it's just a coincidence, because cryptocurrency is not bound to fiat currency at all. whether it's a euro dollar or something.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
Of course, the dollar affects the price of bitcoin. Because bitcoin exchanges are paid in dollars. So if the dollar price increases then the bitcoin price also increases. This is a very good sign. I hope good signal from bitcoin.
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

In my own opinion yes it will affect the price of dollars because if bitcoins has more demand then the value of dollars will be surpassed by bitcoins in the future just like other countries fiat.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
I think the dollar will not be able to make a definite influence on the condition of cryptocurrency prices like bitcoin because this bitcoin has a pure movement from the demand and the effect of a very limited total supply.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 06:51:05 AM
US dollar value is rising very slowly compared to the bitcoin price increase.the USD price movement has some little impact over bitcoin,but would say are other factors,that are pushing the btc price up and have to determine them....
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 31, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
To some extent, the dollar affects the price of bitcoin.

The price of Bitcoin is not affected by the price of the USD. Yes, Bitcoin's value or price is usually on USD but that doesn't mean that it all relies on the USD since when USD changes, BTC will move.

But I think when the USD price moves, the price of BTC moves depending on the change of USD but still the value of it is still the same. So I don't think that it affects BTC's price.
Activity: 195
August 31, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
Given that people who are not from USA buy dollars in order to exchange it for Bitcoin, the rate grows. International use of dollar makes it very influentional on the crypto market.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I would say it is probably just a coincidence. The dollar is far not as volatile as Bitcoin, and so a small change in dollar's price would not effect Bitcoin directly, IMO.
For me is the same, bitcoin price moves its own ways and dollar has nothing to say about that, it was so many times that dollar went down/ up and bitcoin done nothing.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
i believe there is a broad things and not only dollar price that affect the value of cryptocurrency. I believe how the community and investors take the problem that affect the value of bitcoin. If they doing okay i believe bitcoin will rise up and if they think its bad problem so the bitcoin will going down. Its really wide to understand what affect the market. All economic things and politics also could affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
Better use fiat not dollar.
Activity: 188
August 21, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
I would say it is probably just a coincidence. The dollar is far not as volatile as Bitcoin, and so a small change in dollar's price would not effect Bitcoin directly, IMO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 21, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Actualy there was a certain point thats once a dollar is increase the value of bitcoin woulds also been affected and rise,therefore in my own thought this is not a coincidence,because there is a certain relevant in terms of price  value of bitcoin to dollar money,if you look up the currency market,there is a equivalent value of dollar into bitcoin figures.
Pages:
Jump to: