Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
The a increment the increment the money will be increase the Bitcoin value to a section. Weight to the Bitcoin will be up to the new pixel value to the user used.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
I think there is no direct connection between the dollar and bitcoin. Perhaps when buying or selling bitcoins for dollars there is some dependence.
But what is happening with the dollar in many countries does not depend on bitcoin. Just like bitcoin has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 14, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
I don`t believe in coincidences and if the trend of rising dollar affected btc one or more times than I think they have a correlation and with a simple analysis by looking in their charts during those trends would give us an answer.
Dollar and Bitcoin are two great investment sources but these two are not affected by one another as we know that the major factor which affects price of a source is its demand. Similarly Bitcoin and dollar are mostly affected by demand as its is clear that increase in demand increases the price of it. If number of investors leave Bitcoin for dollar then Bitcoin value will fall and this is just analysis as we know that Bitcoin has value higher than dollar.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
It comes in the currency they are all calculated and all accurate when the value of bitcoin increases the dollar will slightly fall because many people are buying cryptocurrency and also when the dollar increases meaning it would be bad for bitcoin because people pulled out some money in their wallets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
I wonder the same thing as well. Fiat currency and foreign exchange rates are unpredictable and it makes me wonder if bitcoin prices has anything to do with it. Do you think that because of this, cryptocurrency will never replace fiat?
Activity: 162
September 10, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
The dollar can affect the price of bitcoin. Looking closely at the crypto market the USD usually affect how bitcoin performs depending on the demand and supply of bitcoin. I believe when many people trade their hard earned bitcoin cheaply for the dollar, it  can adversely affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
yes of course because if dollar price is high the purchasing power of people will be going down the people will save their money then buy BTC i think

It must be admitted that the main factor that makes bitcoin and market cryptocurrencies a lot of negative news, I believe that the dollar strengthening has no effect in crypto but a negative campaign that makes investors switch is the main factor.
Activity: 24
September 10, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
Yes, it do affect the price of bitcoin because based on what I've understand about the price of bitcoin is it depends on the value of dollar. But when it comes on rising of the value of the dollar, I don't think that the price of bitcoin necessarily get high too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Basically I only observe the full fiat and it affects the value of the crypto so that my tracking is accurate because you know that the dollar is also being followed in a bitcoin but this is also the reason why last year was most important to The dollar is low and about the amount of bitcoin goes to the fact that the prices of the two currencies are different.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 10, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
That was just a coincidence, it’s not how it works, Bitcoin is not linked to any currency or whatever and it does not rise just because dollar is rising. Bitcoin is on its own and what moves the price is the rate at which we invest in it.

When there is a high demand for it then you will see the price increase and when there is a lesser demand the price will go down. Anyone saying that Bitcoin rises because dollar is doing so is wrong and don’t even know what they are saying 
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
I don`t believe in coincidences and if the trend of rising dollar affected btc one or more times than I think they have a correlation and with a simple analysis by looking in their charts during those trends would give us an answer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

I think it's not coincidence because as you can see when the investors or traders wanted to have Bitcoin, they will purchase it using the dollar, so which means if the dollar increases, bitcoin will also increase. For some reason, even they do have similarities in terms of advantages but they still have different features.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

indeed there is a connection between the dollar and bitcoin. because the dollar is enough to influence a bitcoin price to date. so if the dollar price drops and rises then bitcoin will also be affected by all of that.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
There is no direct dependence of the cryptocurrency and the dollar, but when you want to withdraw money in Fiat dollars, naturally the price of the dollar affects. You either get less Fiat money or more, depending on your country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
I think that's impossible. because dillar prices are relatively stable compared to bitcoin prices
Bitcoin can't be affected by other currencies, even though it's US Dollar, due to the rise and fall of bitcoin prices pure by supply and demand. If the US Dollar rises the price of bitcoin also rises, it's just a coincidence. Sometimes bitcoin prices rise, the US Dollar actually decreases. So there is no correlation. Bitcoin independent currency, there is no intervention.

In a way, fiat and cryptocurrencies are connected. If the dollar falls, the price of Bitcoin can be reduced as well, and vice versa. As I see, it is happening now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
yes of course because if dollar price is high the purchasing power of people will be going down the people will save their money then buy BTC i think
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 06:26:37 AM
BTC trades against all major world currencies, and there is a large arbitrage market that keeps prices mostly in line with each other across all currencies. That means if the USD goes down, then BTC prices against the USD go up.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Have to say that there is a certain impact. The US dollar is currently the most powerful monetary system in the world. Trump is currently really raising the leverage of the dollar, which I think is very dangerous. The world will soon erupt into a global economic crisis.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Yes, it is true that the dollar price has risen now, but the 'thing' has nothing to do with the rise in BTC, now you can see for yourself the BTC price has dropped again, does the dollar go down too, doesn't come down right?
The dollar does not seem to have much impact on the market. Because the difference is low there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is a matter of concern. Because it raises or drops very fast. Wanting to increase profits, it is mainly concerned with the bitcoin is important factor.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 12:27:29 AM
I don't think the price of dollars will affect bitcoin cause we have seen major changes in the price of bitcoin but only few or little change in the price of USD. Its just as if bitcoin is independent on it own,  which it is in a way.
Pages:
Jump to: