Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 06, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
USD is use to reflect Bitcoin value. how USD move wont affect Bitcoin much. but failing of dollar will make people move their money to bitcoin, thats where bitcoin value increase.

Like other opinions the growth of the dollar has nothing to do with the growth of the value of BTC unless the government of the owner of the dollar legalizes bitcoin in its country.
Like the opinions of others, the growth of the dollar has nothing to do with the growth of the value of BTC unless the government of the owner of the dollar legalizes bitcoin in its country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
the increase in the dollar exchange rate on money mara some countries is very influential on the price of bitcoin, why is that? because many bitcoin holders from some countries who panic then sell the bitcoin they have with the aim that they will not suffer more losses, of course this makes supply and demand unbalanced and makes bitcoin prices fall
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
USD is use to reflect Bitcoin value. how USD move wont affect Bitcoin much. but failing of dollar will make people move their money to bitcoin, thats where bitcoin value increase.
Yes, really friend. I agree with you, if the value of the dollar goes down, of course people who buy bitcoin will increase. Because the value of the dollar plays an active role in the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 06, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Yes, it is true that the dollar price has risen now, but the 'thing' has nothing to do with the rise in BTC, now you can see for yourself the BTC price has dropped again, does the dollar go down too, doesn't come down right?
Activity: 64
September 06, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

there is a possibility that the dollar will affect bitcoin temperature, and vice versa bitcoin affects the dollar. I don't know for sure why this happened, but the government certainly wants to maintain the stability of currency values.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Bitcoins has a price based on dollars so it will obviously affect the value of any cryptocurrency that has been placed in the market and developers are creating a marketing strategy in order to make their own tokens increase its price.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 08:39:49 AM
It's a coincidence, I don't think there's a connection between the dollar and bitcoin. You would have said that the sanctions have any influence on bitcoin. No, I Think it's a coincidence of parallel growth.
how can the dollar not be able to influence the price of bitcoin, we all know the dollar is a reference to how the fiat currency of a country has a value or not, and indeed they are almost bitcoin users refer to the dollar price so the dollar is very influential on prices.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
I think that's impossible. because dillar prices are relatively stable compared to bitcoin prices
Bitcoin can't be affected by other currencies, even though it's US Dollar, due to the rise and fall of bitcoin prices pure by supply and demand. If the US Dollar rises the price of bitcoin also rises, it's just a coincidence. Sometimes bitcoin prices rise, the US Dollar actually decreases. So there is no correlation. Bitcoin independent currency, there is no intervention.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 03, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Given that people who are not from USA buy dollars in order to exchange it for Bitcoin, the rate grows. International use of dollar makes it very influentional on the crypto market.

Why do you think that non-US citizens have to buy US dollars in order to exchange them for Bitcoin? Maybe it was like that in the very beginning but nowadays you can buy BTC with your local currency almost everywhere.

USD doesn't affect BTC in any way imo. The only correlation I can imagine would be rising of Bitcoin in relation to US dollar if USD was losing its purchasing power. But USD is not unique in that regard, it could happen to any other currency too.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
Assuming Bitcoin's value is unchanged, a bad assumption as it is extremely volatile, if USD and EUR depreciate due to inflation, the price of Bitcoin will increase. Therefore, fiat inflation will increase the price of Bitcoin in the long run.
September 03, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
Of course, the dollar affects the price of bitcoin. Because bitcoin exchanges are paid in dollars. So if the dollar price increases then the bitcoin price also increases. This is a very good sign. I hope good signal from bitcoin.

This is the proof that the cryptocurrency and fiat will be always connected. I see that BTC and the USD depend on each other - the higher the rate of the dollar, the more expensive the Bitcoin is.
September 03, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
Of course, the dollar affects the price of bitcoin. Because bitcoin exchanges are paid in dollars. So if the dollar price increases then the bitcoin price also increases. This is a very good sign. I hope good signal from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one of the best decisions - if you invest in it and wait for many years, the returns will be really great. However, you can buy Ethereum, NEO, and Cardano as well.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
We know now that almost all transactions are done using dollar. Many advanced countries are used at dollars. dollar is discribed bitcoins price
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 01, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
The dollar can affect bitcoin, however you need to think clearly about this, if the dollar gets stronger then all the currencies compared to the dollar must go down if compared to the dollar, but if bitcoin goes up when the dollar is up and the growth of bitcoin is higher as we have seen on the last decade then that means that bitcoin is getting stronger and gaining value against all other currencies.
Activity: 54
September 01, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
I think that's impossible. because dillar prices are relatively stable compared to bitcoin prices
Activity: 41
September 01, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
I think the dollar will not be able to give a very sharp influence from the price of bitcoin, because the price movement of bitcoin is purely from the very high demand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.
That is the point. If it is the case, then how bitcoin has flourished in different countries. Like now in Zimbabwe, dollars is equal to some billions of local currency. Here, how can you say bitcoin is going down and its bear run? This really needs to be understood that bitcoin is independent of any currency. Only this situation makes the difference and keep bitcoin amazing.
indeed many think that the dollar affects the price of bitcoin, but in fact it is not at all, if the increase in the dollar price can be said to be an influence on the increase in the price of bitcoin is actually just a coincidence, because indeed in a forum a payment campaign will refer to the dollar but up and down the price is not affected by the dollar.
Bitcoin and dollars are the two currencies that occupy the highest prices. if bitcoin is in the digital world, the dollar is in the real world. surely the dollar affects bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin if it's worth it, the benchmark is the dollar.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
Bitcoin and the dollar are moving in the same direction at the same time, a coincidence that happens only a few times, it’s very clear to see the both price chart the currency didn’t go to the same direction because it has a different market or scope. This coincidence happened because both currencies are responding to the same issue with a positive response.
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.
That is the point. If it is the case, then how bitcoin has flourished in different countries. Like now in Zimbabwe, dollars is equal to some billions of local currency. Here, how can you say bitcoin is going down and its bear run? This really needs to be understood that bitcoin is independent of any currency. Only this situation makes the difference and keep bitcoin amazing.
indeed many think that the dollar affects the price of bitcoin, but in fact it is not at all, if the increase in the dollar price can be said to be an influence on the increase in the price of bitcoin is actually just a coincidence, because indeed in a forum a payment campaign will refer to the dollar but up and down the price is not affected by the dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: