Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 15, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
I think yes. We know for a fact that cryptocurrency in general doesn't have any value at all. Except for an instance where it is bought. The price it stands for will then be the value you paid for say for it, for example in dollar. So the higher the value, maybe the lesser will buy due to its high price. Should there be any crisis I think the lesser will buy as well. So i think it does have any connection to the cryptocurreny wether it would be ethereum, bitcoin or all other coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
I nevertheless suppose that is just a twist of fate.BTC and dollar are absolutely specific asset,greenback is a forex recognized by way of governments round the arena,on the opposite,few of countries are verify for BTC,even Bitcoin is unlawful in some international locations.
Activity: 20
August 15, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
Yes, it can make bitcoin prices go up and down. Everyone can make a profit from it.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
Well, I think the dollar has a certain impact on the bitcoin price because we usually use dollars to buy bitcoin which makes the price of bitcoin impacted by the neu dollar as well as the dollar being sold. Influence to btc value
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 15, 2018, 03:18:49 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think it has an effect since the dollar is one of the most powerful currencies around, and also, many dealings in the cryptocurrency market end up being traded or exchanged into dollars all over the world. Therefore, the movement and rates of dollars have a major effect on how the cryptocurrencies themselves move and trend in the market. Also, I say that because cryptocurrencies are such a different breed of currency that it can be affected by non-usual or traditional factors that affect the currencies we use today.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 02:37:18 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Beside dollar rising, bitcoin have negative news and thats make bitcoin value looks weak on dollar. But I am optimistic on bitcoin price when ETF approved on september, it will bring big investor to crypto market
Well after reading so many comments and different views, I think we should take it in other way too. dollar is a currency that is being used internationally. But this wouldn’t be affecting so strongly as prices of bitcoin is either increasing or decreasing or vice versa. Either dollar go up or down, bitcoin would be affected just in aspect that people must buy it in different prices.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 14, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Well obviously as the best way to measure BTC price is to look at the dollar parity...
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
The US dollar directly affects the value of Bitcoin. Because the value of Bitcoin is usually converted to US dollars. It is also due to the psychology of investors in Bitcoin change if the US dollar value changes. This means that if US dollars are rising in the global market, Bitcoin will decline, if the US dollar falls, then Bitcoin will add value. This is a factor that affects Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
The dollar is the most popular currency in the world. The price of dollar affects all economies of the world, once dollars are devalued. All things economy falls and vice versa. And crypto will certainly be affected too.
The dollar is a trading currency around the world. It has its own values in every country. High or low value compared to those countries, it has many important characteristics in the market. In order to be able to trade for everything, especially in the field of electronic money, it has a great influence. All its actions are decisive for the financial market economy.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
seam to me dollar doesn't make any influence in bitcoin market.But when we sell bitcoin and cash out money then of course we depend on dollar rate.If dollar's rate is high we get more money and if dollar rate is low we get  small amount.
Activity: 14
August 12, 2018, 12:58:24 PM
The dollar is very strong at the moment, despite a trillion dollar budget deficit.

This is not sustainable.

Within a few months, quantitative easing will be necessary, and the dollar will be weaker.

This may be bullish for bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
August 12, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Beside dollar rising, bitcoin have negative news and thats make bitcoin value looks weak on dollar. But I am optimistic on bitcoin price when ETF approved on september, it will bring big investor to crypto market
right. the role of government is really needed to support development of cryptocurrency. with policy in favor of btc it will increase that price against dollar, because of increasing demand for BTC
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

Activity: 191
August 12, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

Price increased kf dollar is because of manipulation of oil and merchandise but this not in connection of price inflation of bitcoin. Trader and investor of bitcoin is responsible to the movable movement of bitcoin price. So dollar and bitcoin is continuously moving not to be compete with both parties.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 12, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
This, of course, is due to the growth of the dollar, but very slightly. If the dollar had such an impact on the price of cryptocurrency, all altcoins would become more expensive.. But we see only a slight increase in Bitcoin. The altcoins are at the bottom..
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
It is saying that even in my small and non-significant Country dollar is still growing, I think that my people are not even familiar about what is the Ethereum, but we are affected as well as every developing country in the world.
Activity: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
As far as I know, the bitcoin market has little influence on the condition of the dollar, because the bitcoin system is free from third parties. Considering the movement of bitcoin prices ahead of the announcement of US dollar interest by the Fed is somewhat "mediocre" compared to days without important issues, perhaps the ideals of the inventors of bitcoin began to materialize.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
In dollar terms, bitcoin has a significant impact on the bitcoin. If bitcoin reduces inflation, it will have the opposite effect on bitcoins, if the price of the dollar increases or decreases, which directly affects the bitcoin.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
the dollar unfortunately affects the entire world economy. for a long time the whole world has recognized the dollar as a universal currency and hence the influence on it extends to the entire world economy.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
Probably a coincidence, the dollar is used by many countries in the fast-changing world. Bitcoin is the same, I think there is a similarity.
Pages:
Jump to: