Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 122. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hold and invest Cheesy that's one of the reason people are getting rich with btc.
Become an active Bitcoin investor, understanding what moves the Bitcoin markets allowing you to profit from the volatile conditions that Bitcoin is accustomed to.

Yeah hold majority of coins for the future and invest some of them in altcoins which can give you huge profits in quick time if you have invested in the right coin and I am sure if you are holding good amount of coins then you can surely become rich with in future.
that's good but it wont help the chain bitcoin should be used in order to make a good cycle the more useful things that we did for this system the more people that we will reach and new investors will come and invest as well so better to half and use the other half and look for a long term goal in order to make a huge money after 5-10 years.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
Hold and invest Cheesy that's one of the reason people are getting rich with btc.
Become an active Bitcoin investor, understanding what moves the Bitcoin markets allowing you to profit from the volatile conditions that Bitcoin is accustomed to.

Yeah hold majority of coins for the future and invest some of them in altcoins which can give you huge profits in quick time if you have invested in the right coin and I am sure if you are holding good amount of coins then you can surely become rich with in future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin grants the dream of everyone who uses it. Regret when 2013 did not buy some. Maybe today has become a rich man.
Still not too late i still dream of being rich. Grin
I agree with you. I thinhk it is not too LATE for anyone want to tart-up enrichment with bitcoin. I know one people deciding to give up his familiar job to make money with bitcoin. It is a difficult decision because he has  a sick wife and two children and he is over forty five years old but I believe in his choice
Bitcoin will open a  bright future for everyone in general and he in particular

Hopefully thay comes true. That's a very gutsy thing to do considering that he needs money and you can't really have consistent profits with btc compared to when having a real job. Especially if you have a family. I think it would've been better if he didn't give up on his job and did btc along with it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
Bitcoin grants the dream of everyone who uses it. Regret when 2013 did not buy some. Maybe today has become a rich man.
I agree with you. I thinhk it is not too LATE for anyone want to tart-up enrichment with bitcoin. I know one people deciding to give up his familiar job to make money with bitcoin. It is a difficult decision because he has  a sick wife and two children and he is over forty five years old but I believe in his choice
Bitcoin will open a  bright future for everyone in general and he in particular
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
You surely cannot be rich but you are right we can earn a hell lot of money just by buying a few bitcoins. The current drop feels to me like a chance to buy more but i can't put everything in it as there are security reasons but nevertheless i have bought as many as i could and would recommend you all to also do this
we can earn alot of money in signature campaign and can be come rich with investment because bitcoin price will be cross 50000 dollar i bought some bitcoin in the end of 2016 and bitcoin value became double and i believed it will become triple in the nearest weeks or months. investment in bitcoin is the big opportunities to become rich.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
You surely cannot be rich but you are right we can earn a hell lot of money just by buying a few bitcoins. The current drop feels to me like a chance to buy more but i can't put everything in it as there are security reasons but nevertheless i have bought as many as i could and would recommend you all to also do this
The ultimate purpose why we are here is to make money and we can only be satisfied if we become rich, I guess everyone desires to have a comfortable life in the future and that is possible if we do not work all through out our life. Bitcoin provides opportunity to make that happen, so let's take the best of it why it's hot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't believe millionaires are still being made. Those who are millionaires from Bitcoin were the early risers who believed and sticked to the Bitcoin dream from the beginning. The rest of us are just getting by here with money just enough to take care of our basic needs, not to make millions. That chance may have been lost with Bitcoin but we can still find a way with the altcoins. Early risers are always beneficiaries.
You are right its not easy to get rich by winning bitcoin that early but people dream becoming rich with bitcoin from long time. they are trying to earn bitcoin and they west to increase their incoming by using bitcoin in a right way of expenditure. It is not just a dream now there are a lot of opportunities for people to get rein even by riming at home . as there is a friend who have been a long time member of this forum who can now afford thing he want to buy in past and still earning good incoming through bitcoin so I think it’s not for a way that everyone will reach his/her dream.     
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I don't believe millionaires are still being made. Those who are millionaires from Bitcoin were the early risers who believed and sticked to the Bitcoin dream from the beginning. The rest of us are just getting by here with money just enough to take care of our basic needs, not to make millions. That chance may have been lost with Bitcoin but we can still find a way with the altcoins. Early risers are always beneficiaries.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't think its too late for anyone to get rich or at least much wealthier than before. Most people on this forum would agree bitcoins price is likely headed above $5k and even $10k in the not too distant future (few years at most).

I believe on this, as the price of btc continue to soar high my dream are getting clearer, with a help of btc my dream will come true soon. We want all to become rich, we have our own capacity to do that but it takes a lot of patience and hard work only committed people will survived in this world that full of risk.

i am agree with, the increasing of the price is really help us to make money because the amount that we can get from selling our bitcoin into fiat will be increase so we can get much of money. many of us is really happy for now because the price is jump too high and now if they are selling their bitcoin, they can also have their money. and its still not to late for new people to join into bitcoin world so they can following our journey too and they can see that bitcoin have many benefits that they can get.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I generate some bitcoins by following a signature campaign and some social media bounty be it facebook, twitter, and posting on some blogs / websites. I still have not withdrawn some money because I do not think it's enough to take it. So I'm still looking for some bitcoin loins. I'm not mining bitcoin because for that I need high computer specifications and relatively expensive cost. Therefore, only a few jobs I do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I don't think its too late for anyone to get rich or at least much wealthier than before. Most people on this forum would agree bitcoins price is likely headed above $5k and even $10k in the not too distant future (few years at most).

I believe on this, as the price of btc continue to soar high my dream are getting clearer, with a help of btc my dream will come true soon. We want all to become rich, we have our own capacity to do that but it takes a lot of patience and hard work only committed people will survived in this world that full of risk.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Yes, it is still not that late to become rich in bitcoin and though I just knew bitcoin almost 2 years ago. I still consider myself as not that long time bitcoin user. And I can say that it's very possible for us to become rich in bitcoin as long you will hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time and see the price increase.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
Everyone wants to be rich, I have failed since I didn't see the potential in bitcoin before it was way too late. Some people was very lucky and grew their fortune with bitcoins.
It’s not that late to see the potential in Bitcoin and invest in a little bit of it to make some money in the near future. I would try to put a portion of cash here and there just so I could see the price of Bitcoin go up without regretting the price of it.
it is never late to put money in bitcoin for investment the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time because still a negligible number of people have accepted bitcoin and I think if their number continue increasing then we are expecting that the price  of bitcoin will continue increasing and will provide more and more opportunities to us to make money from it. therefore I think we can invest our money in bitcoin at any time.
I agree with your point the price of Bitcoin will increase more higher in the coming future. Nowadays many people complain that the price of Bitcoin is increased very high and know if they will buy will net get the profit and they say that the early investors got the profit but did you not know that the price will continue to increase with the coming events like approving Bitcoin legal by Australia so in their time they will earn a high profit if they invest now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Everyone wants to be rich, I have failed since I didn't see the potential in bitcoin before it was way too late. Some people was very lucky and grew their fortune with bitcoins.
It’s not that late to see the potential in Bitcoin and invest in a little bit of it to make some money in the near future. I would try to put a portion of cash here and there just so I could see the price of Bitcoin go up without regretting the price of it.
it is never late to put money in bitcoin for investment the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time because still a negligible number of people have accepted bitcoin and I think if their number continue increasing then we are expecting that the price  of bitcoin will continue increasing and will provide more and more opportunities to us to make money from it. therefore I think we can invest our money in bitcoin at any time.
While I agree that only a small portion of the world has taken an interest in Bitcoin and there's a lot of potential for growth, a lot of the people that have money that make Bitcoin grow in the first place have been interested and active within the marketplace, and that can speak for a lot more than anything just use numbers can. A lot of the world flows with the money and if the money is going one way, the people will follow. Growth from "regular" users just ends up being icing on the cake most of the time.
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I earn some money by joining in different campaign. I'm very happy that the bitcoin always gives me a great opportunity to earn money. Thanks to the btc because many people are now rich.
I made bitcoins in freelance work and a signature campaign. it is really a good income if we spend our free time in bitcoin works. No other internet work will give us this much income. But I think I will not become rich from this Bitcoin. Becasue I have less than 0.5 BTC in my wallet. I keep on using bitcoins for my personal work. Who will secure their Bitcoin since last few years now they may become rich.
Jump to: