Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 123. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I earn some money by joining in different campaign. I'm very happy that the bitcoin always gives me a great opportunity to earn money. Thanks to the btc because many people are now rich.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Even i have a dream to get rich with bitcoin. I had much loss in my bitcoin trading. But also bitcoin made much profit to me.
In all my life time i have learnt one thinkg that we cannot earn bitcoin without investment, patience, skills amd research.
Many nebies are getting into bitcoin. Bitcoin is also spreading worldwide and i think bitcoin will also increase its price. Trading bitcoin will never be a loss i guess.
in fact everyone dreams to become rich, and  i think bitcoin is providing good opportunities to become rich. but you must have to work for it, you must invest some of your money here in trading, you also need to have good experience in trading, so that you can effectively use your assets in trading. i think if you will invest your money in a good time you can really become rich in trading altcoin or even by holding bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I am so dreaming of getting a wealth of bitcoin is not impossible, price bitcoin next year reaching $10.000. and I'm going to get a lot of profit if the price can be reached $10.000.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Even i have a dream to get rich with bitcoin. I had much loss in my bitcoin trading. But also bitcoin made much profit to me.
In all my life time i have learnt one thinkg that we cannot earn bitcoin without investment, patience, skills amd research.
Many nebies are getting into bitcoin. Bitcoin is also spreading worldwide and i think bitcoin will also increase its price. Trading bitcoin will never be a loss i guess.

As you've said yourself one can lose a lot with trading so it's inadvisable to do that unless you are experienced and skilled trader.

With bitcoin it's not necessary to trade or to invest your BTC in an enterprise, it's enough to invest in bitcoin and then hold it until the price doubles.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.

Bitcoin somehow help me in my financial status. When we're really down bitcoin is like an angel in disguise.
I hope bitcoin will increase its value in the long run. It can help us a lot in many ways.
Bitcoin changes our lives and that's a sure thing.

Bitcoin has brought huge changes to economies of its users spread across the country, although not all countries allow bitcoin legality but do not become an obstacle to rapidly growing bitcoin development. Even some countries have successfully adopted bitcoin as a digital currency that has a function equivalent to the real currency. Surely many people have succeeded and can get a better life with bitcoin
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.

Bitcoin somehow help me in my financial status. When we're really down bitcoin is like an angel in disguise.
I hope bitcoin will increase its value in the long run. It can help us a lot in many ways.
Bitcoin changes our lives and that's a sure thing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Everyone wants to be rich, I have failed since I didn't see the potential in bitcoin before it was way too late. Some people was very lucky and grew their fortune with bitcoins.
It’s not that late to see the potential in Bitcoin and invest in a little bit of it to make some money in the near future. I would try to put a portion of cash here and there just so I could see the price of Bitcoin go up without regretting the price of it.
That's a good way to have a diversified investment. The reason is that with bitcoin the growth and drop in price happens often. These days altcoins too have pump high, ethereum is one of the example which grew in unexpected time. So making an diversified investment into the different coins will help in profiting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Everyone wants to be rich, I have failed since I didn't see the potential in bitcoin before it was way too late. Some people was very lucky and grew their fortune with bitcoins.
It’s not that late to see the potential in Bitcoin and invest in a little bit of it to make some money in the near future. I would try to put a portion of cash here and there just so I could see the price of Bitcoin go up without regretting the price of it.

If you have an extra cash, this is a good way to accumulate little by little for long term investment. Cost averaging is I think, a good strategy here. But, always also be aware of market if what is happening, be always updated.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Currently almost all of the slow-moving investment and presence of bitcoin became new hope for success and get rich. Users continue to increase and prices will always rise due to limited stock. Let's buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Yes I am also so for me at this time I was quite late memgenal bitcoin.
But before it was too late to get rich with bitcoin I started now before it was too late again from my friend who had successfully joined bitcoin.
It is still the early time in bitcoin and anyone who will invest now will be counted as an early investor as currently not much countries have approved it and this process has been started just a month ago with Japan which is a way to increase the price of bitcoin very higher.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It's hard for me to say that we can get rich with bitcoin, even though that's impossible, but it's a tough thing to do. I tried trading on poloniex and bittrex, I lost, maybe I'm not smart in altcoin trading, or I'm not lucky, I do not know, as I know I'm losing a lot, maybe I'll find another alternative to earn bitcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

I failed many times before and until now I'm having failures still in crypto currency but I'm not losing hope. I'm trying to change my plan that instead of becoming rich in bitcoin, I'm good that I have sufficient financial for everything that I need to buy and pay with my obligation and if I will become still rich in bitcoin that's a blessing and one of my dream.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Yes, it was a great time to invest in bitcoin couple of months ago. But you would need great amount of money so you could double cash. In that case, I should already be, lets say partly rich and get more richer... If bitcoin drop a lot, there is a space to invest in lets say 100 btc and wait for enormous jump. Right now ,from my point of view, that is The Way to became rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Well get rich these days with bitcoin you must be lucky at first, and invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status or investment at some exchange or similiar thing.

for me maybe a few who are lucky are getting rich with bitcoin but we can't rely on just luck just to be rich if someone dream to get rich with bitcoin they need to work hard for it to attain and achieve it i can't imagine that the people one day while he sleeping and after he wake up he already rich in bitcoin there's no easy way you will always need to cross the hardest path just to achieve this kind of dreams that you want
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Yes I am also so for me at this time I was quite late memgenal bitcoin.
But before it was too late to get rich with bitcoin I started now before it was too late again from my friend who had successfully joined bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
This is the very good way for you to earn a lot of money. Invest your money to buy btc and wait many years you will see the progresa and the profit that you will gain. I hope all the people who enter the crypto world will invest their money.
It's easy but you have to trust your instinct and you need to be strong with your decision so you can hold longer. It has been proven that it's profitable but you have to educate yourself as well not just blindly following people who says hold because it will generate money. The thing is, there is a good chance of increasing the value but we also have to remember the risk of losing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
This is the very good way for you to earn a lot of money. Invest your money to buy btc and wait many years you will see the progresa and the profit that you will gain. I hope all the people who enter the crypto world will invest their money.
Jump to: