Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 124. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I haven't heard yet that someone got rich in bitcoin if that so,it would be so much inspiring. Perhaps, I would have been dreaming of getting rich but simple life would be best for me. There are so many speculations of being rich and it pressures someone especially to all people surround him when asking for money. I have a partner and he works abroad,his friends keep on saying something about him and ask for some money because they thought thta he's already rich. The fact that his friends don't know how hard it is to work from another country. My partner's idea is not getting rich that depend on the salary he gets however,bitcoin exists so probably it has a solution for money to increase someday through his investment maybe he can buy a house and lot that we've been dreaming of because it's one of our goals.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I only have few earnings of bitcoin at the moment because I stop with this since January because of too much work in real world.
But what the .... people got so rich in bitcoin especially now that it is earning so fast and so good. I hope I could have that too in my wallets because I read some articles of having good income with bitcoin. So I go back to this and learn more on how to become one of them.
Activity: 477
Nowadays Bitcoin is providing different types of opportunities to earn money within a short time, many people are going to be involved in this platform for making wealth by investment.it is high time to earn money by working with Bitcoin. So you can dream to be affluent by Bitcoin...
Yes the volatility of bitcoin is also give bigger chance for gaining profit. This is the right time to buy bitcoin it is in low price now,  if we want to invest in bitcoin we must being contrarian.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Nowadays Bitcoin is providing different types of opportunities to earn money within a short time, many people are going to be involved in this platform for making wealth by investment.it is high time to earn money by working with Bitcoin. So you can dream to be affluent by Bitcoin...

yes you are right bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunities to earn money and many people had made it a source of income and they are earning a good amount in bitcoin especially those people who have invest their money in bitcoin they have the opportunity to be rich and also trading is a good way to be rich but all these needs hard work to become rich.
those people who have invested money in bitcoin and they have really dreams to become rich from bitcoin and specially when the price of bitcoin start increasing. in fact bitcoin is providing so many opportunities for the people to become rich, if you are  a good gambler you can even make good profit from bitcoin and if you are interested in trading so trading also providing you more opportunities to people to become rich from bitcoin. even simple holding bitcoin can make you rich.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family.

Yep, i'm sure almost everyone here on bitcointalk want getting rich with bitcoins. I'm surprised your main income is from bitcoin. My dream also can get full income and getting rich with bitcoins. But it's not easy as i expected. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin in my area and getting rich with it.
yes those people who are who are working here in this form or those people who have invested money in different altcoin or holding bitcoin. in fact all people who know the importance of bitcoin bitcoin are really want to become rich from bitcoin.  those people who have have some money they have already invested their money in trading, but those who do not have enough money to invest they are are in fact earning bitcoin from signature campagn and some other resources.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256

yes you are right bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunities to earn money and many people had made it a source of income and they are earning a good amount in bitcoin especially those people who have invest their money in bitcoin they have the opportunity to be rich and also trading is a good way to be rich but all these needs hard work to become rich.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family.

Yep, i'm sure almost everyone here on bitcointalk want getting rich with bitcoins. I'm surprised your main income is from bitcoin. My dream also can get full income and getting rich with bitcoins. But it's not easy as i expected. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin in my area and getting rich with it.
You will need a lot of effort to make the dream of becoming rich with bitcoin come true. Sure people here have the same dream with you, they are trying every hour, every day to earn more bitcoin, you should also try and focus more on bitcoin if you want to become rich with it. Bitcoin is giving people the opportunity to get rich and it is also improving the lives of many, it is also helping me solve financial problems. Hopefully in the future we will be rich people with bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.
yeah Bitcoin user very thankful to Bitcoin because Bitcoin change their life people are earning a good income and getting a big money from Bitcoin bitcoin give us a great opportunity to earn money at home and Bitcoin make our life too much easy to earn money in huge amount and you are right we can buy anything at home through Bitcoin from online shopping centre .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
If whio are buying bitcoins now gonna be rich, we need to calculate the total of market cap, for example if the bitcoin dobles the price right now, the maket cap will be 10bi $ and thats very impossible ( now )
Market cap does not always equate to people being rich with Bitcoin, it simply just mean that the price and volume increase. Even if the market cap increased but the supply (volume) of Bitcoin is evenly owned by many people then no one will be rich in that scenario. Nevertheless an increase in market cap will mean an increase in the participation of the market, what I mean about that is the one with the largest market cap is always the one who has many users who buy and sell for profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
If whio are buying bitcoins now gonna be rich, we need to calculate the total of market cap, for example if the bitcoin dobles the price right now, the maket cap will be 10bi $ and thats very impossible ( now )
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
This depends on the ability of one's analysis, by trading high and speculation bitcoin then we can get a lot of profit in just a matter of hours, so that we can be rich.
Activity: 812

Not totally rich, just enough to make a living. Spoiling yourself a little. Maybe that's enough while earning bitcoin.
Buy some bitcoin, save it for years and it will do a profit.  Cheesy
But before everything that happens in my life, I've study and work bitcoin for months.
There's no elavator to success, you have to take the stairs.
So just a simple tip, buy bitcoin today, hold it, have patience and every thngs follow.
Activity: 532

Activity: 140
I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family. Maybe, someday, people who are using bitcoin will become rich.  This is possible if all countries accept the importance of bitcoin.  Proper way of educating people regarding the advantages of bitcoin plays an important part in achieving that. Information dissemination that will produce Open-minded persons who listen to new ideas and ready to accept changes must launch.  More people who will trust bitcoins will be the key of bitcoins to become more successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Getting rich with bitcoin i think is not a dream. It is more plausible than every legal way i know. The chance is really very very high if you are enough smart and if you have enough patience. This crypto world can make true every dream with unbelievable profit potential.
The cryptocurrency world is like a shortcut for the people who want to be rich because it is not that hard to become rich to this field because the investment for this is not only money but also patience and knowledge, if you have that then you can already congratulate yourself because you are the future millionaire. Cryptocurrency is the next big market.
For some people, just having money is enough.

Most hedge fund managers can look at consistent returns and base their investment on vague details without understanding it fully.

I'm sure they'll do more research but all most people really need to know is "in ten years, you won't regret buying it".
Yes that is truth. I think that people can become a bit richer with bitcoin, and when i say richer i mean, little by little. It all depends how much are you willing to invest and how do you trade. But i think that most of people forget that for every transaction, to earn from bitcoin one person needs time the most. Because all earning comes from price that go up and down in time. Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Getting rich with bitcoin i think is not a dream. It is more plausible than every legal way i know. The chance is really very very high if you are enough smart and if you have enough patience. This crypto world can make true every dream with unbelievable profit potential.
The cryptocurrency world is like a shortcut for the people who want to be rich because it is not that hard to become rich to this field because the investment for this is not only money but also patience and knowledge, if you have that then you can already congratulate yourself because you are the future millionaire. Cryptocurrency is the next big market.
For some people, just having money is enough.

Most hedge fund managers can look at consistent returns and base their investment on vague details without understanding it fully.

I'm sure they'll do more research but all most people really need to know is "in ten years, you won't regret buying it".
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its a nice dream to get rich in bitcoin and really it just depends if the price and adoption keeps growing. Its a possibility and I think its the reason 99% of us have bought and hold bitcoins.
It will not happen overnight but if you have that patience in you, keep holding and time will come you will
see the price the you hope. Keep adding and hold firm, that is the secret of getting rich.
Knowing when to buy additional bitcoins is also key to making more money. Right now while the price is still behaving up and down would be a nice time to buy because there is a a great chance that the price is going to go higher in the next few days or weeks. With more positive news and with the demand steadily growing, we can expect that the price is going to reach new highs in the coming months. And today's price would be a bargain by that time.
That's true even the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as in coming days we will see much higher price of bitcoins and we may never see the current price again so if you fail to buy them now then you will definitely regret in coming months when you will see price climbing up and that time would be too late to buy bitcoins.

Grab the opportunity of btc lowering in value to collect or save enough btc for it will pump again and by 1 to 2 years we will be able to be richer than we are now.
Activity: 406
Its a nice dream to get rich in bitcoin and really it just depends if the price and adoption keeps growing. Its a possibility and I think its the reason 99% of us have bought and hold bitcoins.
It will not happen overnight but if you have that patience in you, keep holding and time will come you will
see the price the you hope. Keep adding and hold firm, that is the secret of getting rich.
Knowing when to buy additional bitcoins is also key to making more money. Right now while the price is still behaving up and down would be a nice time to buy because there is a a great chance that the price is going to go higher in the next few days or weeks. With more positive news and with the demand steadily growing, we can expect that the price is going to reach new highs in the coming months. And today's price would be a bargain by that time.
That's true even the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as in coming days we will see much higher price of bitcoins and we may never see the current price again so if you fail to buy them now then you will definitely regret in coming months when you will see price climbing up and that time would be too late to buy bitcoins.
Jump to: