Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 120. (Read 227459 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Bitcoin grants the dream of everyone who uses it. Regret when 2013 did not buy some. Maybe today has become a rich man.
Still not too late i still dream of being rich. Grin
I agree with you. I thinhk it is not too LATE for anyone want to tart-up enrichment with bitcoin. I know one people deciding to give up his familiar job to make money with bitcoin. It is a difficult decision because he has  a sick wife and two children and he is over forty five years old but I believe in his choice
Bitcoin will open a  bright future for everyone in general and he in particular
A great story may inspire all Bitcoin users.
Good luck

i have a dream of getting rich with bitcoins like other people, i know the way to reach the dream is hard but i am sure i can reach that. we are not too late to buy bitcoin and have a dream to getting rich. i am sure, each of us have different story with the journey to go rich and they will survive with their work.
It is not really too hard but it is also not a piece of cake as well, if you are committed and motivated towards your goals you will definitely achieve them.
Though you may face hindrances but when you will work with a zeal and will be committed I am sure that no obstacle can stop you to reach your destination.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm just trying to become financially independent with bitcoins. I think it's very possible and I am already working very hard to make that dream come true.

You will surely land on your dream, we all want to be financially independent so we can buy things without any hassle. We just need to work hard, pray harder and be patient, bitcoin will surely help us to achieve our goals in life, were so lucky that bitcoin is here for us to make it possible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult for me as to get rich I should also have enough number of bitcoins in my wallet which is totally missing at a moment and I don't think I would be able to have more coins in future too so I am satisfied with whatever small earnings I am getting from it instead of dreaming too big.

you can get rich in bitcoin but it takes time. if you invested today on this price who is ranging between 2,500 to 3,000 usd. it may go up to 10,000usd on the near future so becoming rich to bitcoin is really posible but it takes time.
- Bitcoin is something very hard to predict, so the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is also very difficult to predict. No one can be sure in the future bitcoin will increase to $ 10,000, all is just based on the analysis and the hope of many people, it may come true or not is a big problem. Althought the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is possible but I do not think we just invest in bitcoin and keep it until its price reaches $ 10,000, we need to do more things for the future, not just buying, holding and waiting
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
How much bitcoin I've got it can not be calculated because I've been earning bitcoin for a long time to calculate it from the past until now is difficult, loss of bitcoin often happens to me because trading is not always profitable
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
I'm just trying to become financially independent with bitcoins. I think it's very possible and I am already working very hard to make that dream come true.

We have the same dream and that is to be financially independent with bitcoins.  I know that it is possible because if you are really into something it can be true.  I really wanted to have some extra money and be able to save some for my future.  I do not want to grow old still an employee.  I want to have a life and want to really enjoy it.
Well for me to you becoming a financially independent person is possible because it is possible that you can have more than enough Bitcoin earnings online to make you survive however if you have a family I don't think relying on Bitcoin will be fit for you because it won't be adequate. That is why making Bitcoin earnings online as a side income is the best option not only you have a salary to rely on you will also have an additional income from Bitcoin or you can make it as some kind of investment in which you will hold on too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

We have the same dream and that is to be financially independent with bitcoins.  I know that it is possible because if you are really into something it can be true.  I really wanted to have some extra money and be able to save some for my future.  I do not want to grow old still an employee.  I want to have a life and want to really enjoy it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Coin circle this year, more popular, many people have made a lot of money
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult for me as to get rich I should also have enough number of bitcoins in my wallet which is totally missing at a moment and I don't think I would be able to have more coins in future too so I am satisfied with whatever small earnings I am getting from it instead of dreaming too big.

you can get rich in bitcoin but it takes time. if you invested today on this price who is ranging between 2,500 to 3,000 usd. it may go up to 10,000usd on the near future so becoming rich to bitcoin is really posible but it takes time.
Activity: 308
Activity: 2954
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Your future relies on you, I will say it's possible because it has been done before by the early adopters.
It's never too late even if we are just new in the crypto world, we have to explore those opportunities that will make us rich.
Believe on yourself and the crypto as well, the future is bright for us and the entire market.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

It's very possible that you can be financially independent with bitcoin. But what I do is I still work with a decent company in able to sustain my other needs. And my salary is the one that is used for the expenses, while the bitcoin that I earn from my other source is being kept and hold at my cold storage.
i think it is not dream you can become rich with bitcoin in reality, in present time it is a very very good opportunity to become rich with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that it will very soon reach to its previous position, i can also hope that the price of bitcoin will very soon the all time high limit and it will really give you a good income at the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My dream with bitcoin. Can buy anything I want with the bitcoin earnings I got from the beginning I hunted him. I know, it's not easy but i keep trying to achieve my targeted goals. And my dream, every day i can have / earning a satisfactory bitcoin income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I have never investing my raw cash into bitcoin or other crypto currencies but making it free from rendered services and I am comfortable with my current earning. Though it take me alot of time to make bitcoin but I am happy because I am not investing my cash.
Many will agree to that but only those who have patience. I clearly don't since my wallet is almost empty as I am losing the coins without caring too much. I need to save ,save, save like another thread was suggesting here in the economics. Its easy to say but very few people can save or hold the coins and those are the clear winners.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Sadly i did not earn but lose money with bitcoins.. maybe it's because i lack knowledge of the hyip programmes out there.. But now i will be much carefull in investing in bitcoins
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
My earnings from bitcoin is very limited and even I don't have capital to buy bitcoins so I don't think that with this income in bitcoins I can ever become rich in future but still I am optimistic and happy with what I am earning so I will prefer to save whatever I am earning at a moment and will hope that price will go in millions in future and if that happens then no one can stop in becoming rich.

Firstly at one point of time everybody has a limited capital to start with. Its the opportunity you need to believe in to start with something and then slowly make the progress which will help you in long run. Nobody generally become millionaire overnight unless in gambling, lottery or some windfall gain you get it.
Activity: 2954
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
My earnings from bitcoin is very limited and even I don't have capital to buy bitcoins so I don't think that with this income in bitcoins I can ever become rich in future but still I am optimistic and happy with what I am earning so I will prefer to save whatever I am earning at a moment and will hope that price will go in millions in future and if that happens then no one can stop in becoming rich.
Do not limit your imagination so you can be rich in the future, whatever you earn now is just small
but you can earn bigger as time passes, just keep doing what you are doing now and if you can accumulate a good
number of bitcoin you might be surprise on its value in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Jump to: