Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 14. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Getting rich in bitcoin is very hard effort and patience and be wise in the things that you doing. But who knows maybe someday you are one of them. Don't loose hope.
Activity: 175
I am also dreaming of getting rich with bitcoin and it takes time,effort,patience,knowledge and wise/good desicion so that my dream of getting rich will turn into reality.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
It is anyone's goal who are into Bitcoin to become rich someday. We've all heard of those success stories in which Bitcoin perpetrated the way to success. Mainly most of them are those who invested even before others like us grab a knowledge of such existence of this cryptocurrencies, frankly speaking they came at the right place at the right time. As for me I only earn a very very small amount through joining signature campaigns, and I am constantly learning and looking for ways to make money thru Bitcoin. I know it is not unicorn or a magic digital trend that will miraculously make me rich without shelling out time and effort but I am getting there and I hope we all could someday earn a decent amount from Bitcoin.
Activity: 148
Everyone is dreaming to be rich. And I know that some of us dreaming to become rich with bitcoin and there's nothing wrong with it. I will continue to pray for it and will accept it is for me or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
maybe we can be rich in bitcoin as long as we are able to handle our bitcoin earn nothing is impossible unless you are hardworking and patiently you can also dream about being rich so for me we can be rich in bitcoin just as we trust ourselves and We will strive to earn a bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Everybody wants to become rich. My bitcoin earnings started on bounty campaign as soon i have the initial earnings i did research and read more about bitcoin and started investing and trading. i dream that with all my dedication and resilience i will be at my highest point of bitcoin. For now i am very thankful for what i have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i think it is not the dream, it is just the reality but you just need a little patient if you have invested some money in bitcoin, you just have to wait for some time and bitcoin will really give you good profit in the end as its price is expecting to be increase too much in next few months.
Activity: 102
I think everyone is having a dream of becoming reach here in bitcoin including myself but i think i need to do extra effort if i want to get rich. I won't become rich in an instant or in just 1 day. For me, it's a process and the first process for me is to learn extra knowledge about bitcoin and how can i use it to my daily life. I will find ways to earn and learn it so i can achieved my goals in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Offcaus yes, am dream of getting rich through bitcoin, that is why am under go serious training, bitcoin has make numerous peoples became rich, and for me to become rich through bitcoin, is the dream come through.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
i guess its possibe and dream come true getting rich with bitcoin by having investment in bitcoin
Activity: 14
You can become rich with altcoin but with bitcoin if you start investing today it's gonna be hard or you will have to invest a Lot.  It will be easier to win a lot with altcoins. You will have to be smart and lucky too.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
Of course part of the money is lost, without this in any way, I think that bitcoin can get rich but it's not at all fast.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

This dream is long gone for most of the people. Bitcoin has made a few millonaires in the past, but nowdays you need to get into alts and be very picky about it really.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Believe that many think that they can get rich with crypto and they are right. Early investors can say that they are rich and many later ones that made some good calls with some alternative coins.
So can someone get rich with crypto or bitcoin simple answer is yes.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
I managed to get rich - I bought a good masternodes and they greatly increased in price. And one acquaintance extracted coins, sold and profit increased the number of farms - for 2 years earned a decent amount.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Being an investor of bitcoin already made us very lucky, the price will increase overtime so all we need now is just to hold on and put our patience to cash out a big profit in the future, believe in bitcoin so we can be rich just like those who are early successful people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Although I missed getting into the Bitcoin scene at the early stage (2013-14), but I still managed to make a decent amount of money (1-2 BTCs). I think it all comes down to the luck since nothing can be predicted in a market as volatile as the cryptocurrency market.
I no longer invest in BTCs and prefer to deal in Alt Coins. My aim is to have enough money before I retire so I no longer have to do odd jobs to thrive.
Activity: 121
Let me be honest, btc is risky  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes so I cant say if I will get rich by earning form btc or not. But it's quite good until now, as I really did get some from investing. Is there anyone here, get a big money? Pls get me more hope  Grin Grin
Activity: 83
Based on what I have right now I can say that my earnings are not yet enough to buy my dream house and car but I am looking forward to earn more for me to be able to buy those dream of mine but not aiming to be so rich. Indeed bitcoin may allow me to get rich but I want to earn something just to fulfill our needs and like what I've said, our dream house and car. I can honestly say that bitcoin will allow us to get rich but also consider that we have to be wiser on how to manage all your earnings from btc so you can keep your money to last.
Activity: 75

Everyone are dreaming of getting rich, but it is not my purpose. It is enough for me to earn and have prepared when getting old.
Pages:
Jump to: