Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 10. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
One way is to build a faucet/educational site  or a blog for Bitcoin new comers. You will accept ads on your site and invest your revenue in Bitcoins.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
bitcoin is another way to earn money in addition to real work, but bitcoin does not make a person wealthy, perhaps more precisely to help the financial.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Every people wants to get rich and to have a decent life. everyone wants to sustain their daily needs without thinking what is the best thing to do and to have a hard timre to fulfill it. in these days the money that i earn in bitcoin is only exact in the things that I need in my life. Sometimes there's an excess that I usually save it therefore in some case i have a savings that I can use. Some people choose bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is hope to get rich.
Getting rich with Bitcoin in my opinion is not an easy job right now because we need to spend lot of our money into Bitcoins and we need to wait many years. But if we want getting rich by fast, I think we can trading altcoins with the big capital. Bitcoin for long-term and Altcoin for short-term.

Three that you will have to spend money but this moment will be save for you, it will not go wasted, but it will improve, so for me the dream of being rich is not just a dream now because bitcoin has high potentiates. Increase of price will make you rich and it will allow you to get fast profit every day, so buy bitcoin now and wait for the price to get high more and more and one day you will feel clear difference in your financial condition and your wealth will be doubled after few months of investment,. You can use bitcoin with your job so the process of being rich will become faster.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
it is not impossible to become rich with bitcoin because if you try to invest it right now while the value is not yet really high and wait until the value of your bitcoin becomes higher and higher.Who knows one day you recognize that you already a millionaire because of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Getting rich with bitcoins???

Answer is yes but also answer is no.

Some peoples buy bitcoin at the price of 10$ and sell them at 19000$ & if we wathch the other side of pic some peoples buy bitcoin at 19000$, now they are selling at 8000$ in panic.

So I think there would be courage to buy bitcoins to become a rich person through bitcoin.
Activity: 44
I am convinced that the dream of getting rich is perfectly possible, although perhaps we would remove the idea of only achieving it through bitcoin and we should expand our range of possibilities to the multiple altcoins and ICOS that offer us a greater opportunity to reach our economic goals instead of only focusing on bitcoin.
Everyone want to be rich and its true if someone want to be rich so they can join bitcoin because bitcoin have also one the good quality that it can make any one rich in a short time and  I’m also one of the example of it because bitcoin change my life and now I have a lot of money just because of bitcoin and believe me I earn from bitcoin a lot of money in just one year and this money is more than enough for me it just need hard work to earn from it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
With good timing everyone can be rich with bitcoin now, buying few rigs and mining some risky coin with huge income back. Believe that many tried this and that many have some success in small or big way. With trading this is 50-50 chances but in working this will take little more time. Best is mining some coin that will come out 10 or more times bigger and then its big payday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I think that become rich with bitcoins from zero nowadays is impossible. People who already in it have an opportunity to make something big but not everyone.
Activity: 336
For me bitcoin is the way to become rich, it can help people to become rich and buy luxury things on malls and stores. Bitcoin can buy you what you want if you just have atleast it of it but it takes a lot of hardwork, courage and patience to get through to it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

Triple? How do you know this? Also it depends on how much money you put in. If you buy $100 worth of bitcoin and you end up with $300, then that is not exactly life changing is it?
Activity: 108
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
I agree with you, being rich does not, more precisely can help the economy better, because bitcoin itself is at risk, all return lucky to everyone.
Activity: 294
Yes I am hopeful that one day I will be expertly-off in the crypt world I am keenly interested to magnify for bitcoin as I am not that much dexterous to earn suitable amount of bitcoin but I sadness to manage to pay for my services to the forum for making some money. Once  I earn some amount of bitcoin I will begin investing in oscillate currencies for getting affluent.

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Everything have you dream will be true with the bitcoin, you have optimist bitcoin will be the best solution for your invest. Nothing impossible with the bitcoin, everything you want will be happen if you invest the bitcoin all your money.
Activity: 238
Well the technology of blockchain is widely used for many businesses.Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to grow your money, try to buy now and wait a few years till yours profits become bigger. Since its price is unstable it is also a good choice to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
What happened with 2017 ago gives great hope to all bitcoin users, I have a friend who mining bitcoin since 2015 and his life is now changing drastically, a month ago he bought a new Lamborghini and every month he goes to English to watch Liverpool match. I do not know how much his money, but when I met, he said everything from bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I earned a bitcoin and I lose because the investment project was unsuccessful
And now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount. I hope I become richer.
Activity: 214
By joining lots of different kind of campaign is the one gaining me a reason to joined. I the one who unemployed and a self employed so that's the reason why I'm here gaining lots of opportunity  just to become a successful in crypto life.
Activity: 1050
I think it's a natural thing, everybody dreams to be rich, even an unemployed and a lazy will dream of rich dating, rich and successful hopes of bitcoin are enormous as the number of bitcoin users continues to increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Every people wants to get rich and to have a decent life. everyone wants to sustain their daily needs without thinking what is the best thing to do and to have a hard timre to fulfill it. in these days the money that i earn in bitcoin is only exact in the things that I need in my life. Sometimes there's an excess that I usually save it therefore in some case i have a savings that I can use. Some people choose bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is hope to get rich.
Getting rich with Bitcoin in my opinion is not an easy job right now because we need to spend lot of our money into Bitcoins and we need to wait many years. But if we want getting rich by fast, I think we can trading altcoins with the big capital. Bitcoin for long-term and Altcoin for short-term.
Activity: 354

Pages:
Jump to: