Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 15. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

Correct,  millionaires gets more profit because they always find some courage to invest and they also have their money to invest,  so they are getting more richer.

We need that kind of attitude to earn too.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
All maybe playing a bitcoin is hoping to be rich in bitcoin and hopefully we can get you out of trouble. and help us with our development so do not give up on bitcoin, always keep in mind that when you quickly give up you are losing. so we a have bitcoin to become a richest people.
Signature campaign is the best source of making money, it is the free way of earning money from bitcoin, I am going to have my monthly salary of signature campaign and will invest it for investment. Bitcoin is making way of getting rich easy and it is very possible to get rich in very short time it is no longer a dream for me as it is gradually making my way of life really good so bitcoin is improving my financial status and I am sure bitcoin will make me rich after few tries of investing capital, but at the first it is good to use to signature campaign to earn money.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes, the idea of being financially stable with the help Bitcoin, makes me motivated even more cause it will guide me to the endeavor that I want to pursue, the idea of having enough profit with the of Bitcoin will able me to fund my plan business for the future, to help my parents to help myself and our family, cause this is the chance for us to grow and be profitable
Activity: 124
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Get rich on bitcoins everyone's dream. Any person when buying crypto expects to make a profit. Bitcoin can make a significant profit!
Activity: 308
Bitcoin allows us all to earn money. It is good to use trade and just invest it. To be rich with Bitcoin, we still have to work hard to earn Bitcoin, and we will retain it until the price increases.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

I dream to become rich someday and achieve my financial goals because  of bitcoin I'm praying hard for it
Activity: 21
Well that is everyone dream to become rich with bitcoin , maybe just buy some bitcoin and wait and wait and wait to sell it and have some big profit from it.
Activity: 140

Maybe most of us here dreaming to become rich one day.But me as one of users of bitcoin my only dream is just to earn some btc for my families future and i can give them there wants  or needed.Its just somple dream but it.can change our lives for life time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think almost everyone has that same dream and goal of getting rich and wealthy with bitcoins. The emergence and rise of a dominating
currency such as bitcoin has convinced and inspired people to invest, work and trade. I think during the time when bitcoin was
introduced and it started slow and low, there were plenty of people who were skeptical with it. A few believed and supported it
throughout the years, but during last year a lot of dreams of getting rich became a reality, bitcoin's value soared up and that was it.
I dream of getting things done with the aid of bitcoins, it's an inspiration and it gives hope to me and others as well.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
It's free to dream sometimes is good for us to motivate to move forward to reach our goal. But you have to do something. Who knows maybe someday you will be one of this millionaire.

That is right. A dream is nothing without actions. Every day is a struggle and we cannot avoid having problems along the way, but keeping yourself motivated and dedicated is the key to reach our goals. Someday we all be millionaires in a different way. Whether it is money or anything else.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes, it is possible to getting rich with bitcoin.by using bitcoin and invest it for long time,that makes dream true.bitcoin profit margin is so high.any one hold bitcoin for long times,that create opportunity to make rich.
Basically, bitcoin is an investment tool. by holding it back, the bitcoin price will increase, and it can make people rich. so, because of that, many people withhold bitcoin, and buy bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 69
For me the dream of getting rich with bitcoin i think i can earn more or save some of it for my future business, because i want to give my family a better life and happy life that we are dreaming. And also i want to say thank you to our god, because with out master we can not get what we want in our lives. If i'm rich will help our country to recognize bitcoin because it gives us the opportunity to help our people needs help
Activity: 406
Yes, it is possible to getting rich with bitcoin.by using bitcoin and invest it for long time,that makes dream true.bitcoin profit margin is so high.any one hold bitcoin for long times,that create opportunity to make rich.
Activity: 134
It's free to dream sometimes is good for us to motivate to move forward to reach our goal. But you have to do something. Who knows maybe someday you will be one of this millionaire.
Activity: 140

If we want to be rich with bitcoins have the courage always.Save through bitcoin wallet it requires a longer growth of price.Invest to altcoin.Many get richer with bitcoins.So we can also richer like them
Activity: 95

May be if earn a decent amount of money there is a big posibility to become rich. Learn how to use money, i am encouraging you to invest for your money to grow by itself. No wonder if you become rich.
Activity: 176
for now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount, but i will try to make it bigger than before. i am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way. after that, you just rinse and repeat

Yes maybe for now we cant say that we are to be rich with bitcoin. But we experience earning big amount of money for sure you are to excited to become rich. If you just know how to manage to use money and know how to invest theres nothing imposible to become rich.
Activity: 350

I am new in bitcoin but I earn decent amount of money with it. I buy bitcoin  but I did not yet sell because the price still low and I don't want to lose my money. maybe sooner I will get rich in bitcoin.
Everyone has their dreams and you have the right to dream of becoming richer. Bitcoin is a very good means for you to become rich if you are serious about it and the cryptocurrency market. I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because its price is very good.
Activity: 168

I am new in bitcoin but I earn decent amount of money with it. I buy bitcoin  but I did not yet sell because the price still low and I don't want to lose my money. maybe sooner I will get rich in bitcoin.
Activity: 177
So far i really lost a bit and really made also a little profit.
i really think the Mining Game is uniteressting after the halving..

There need to be another Price increase to get this going Wink
its my dream to be wealthy with bitcoin,but before that i must have the courage to invest in other not only in trading but also in mining. and maybe after 4 to 5years if im going to sell it would be triple.
Pages:
Jump to: