Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 12. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I earned 300 dollars, then increased the amount of investment and lost 60%, I hope that Bitcoin will grow again.
Activity: 210
The dream is long gone. The marketcap, the whales and the wall street boys going into this business has made it impossible. We can however hope for some of the smaller projects to give good surprises.

I haven't earned any in bitcoin yet, but I dream of earning money from it. I dont know about my future in bitcoin, maybe I'll get rich or not. But maybe if I am already able to earn money from it, I'll save it or invest it to get a decent money from it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
The dream is long gone. The marketcap, the whales and the wall street boys going into this business has made it impossible. We can however hope for some of the smaller projects to give good surprises.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I primarily prefer the term comfortable rather than rich. Surely bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn extensive amount of money by doing bounty campaigns, investing or trading to achieve that comfortable life we've always dreamed of. Ways of earning in bitcoin is innumerable. Working hard is the key to it all.
I agree with you, comfort is the main thing that will be in search of people because comfort can never be bought with wealth .. from here we know how to work bitcoin and get big profit .. if you are smart choose altcoin who have a future then you too will be rich one day ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I primarily prefer the term comfortable rather than rich. Surely bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn extensive amount of money by doing bounty campaigns, investing or trading to achieve that comfortable life we've always dreamed of. Ways of earning in bitcoin is innumerable. Working hard is the key to it all.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I know every body is dreaming to get rich in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the only hope to get rich. Only bitcoin is the way to earn a big profit to become rich. Because of high volatility of bitcoin our profit can be multiply into 10 times or more. So that l am one of those persons who dream to be rich in bitcoin. If they become rich, I will become rich also. I will reach all my dreams in bitcoin.
First of course you have to believe of all to get your dreams true, if you make your future investments in the right steps, but now this dream of being rich is too late for us due to the price Bitcoin is very expensive now. But I like the way to make money with Bitcoin. Is not impossible for a dream to become a reality. We must be dreaming.

There is a proverb that tries to get rich by its bad thoughts. If today look at the price of bitcoin, then Many think about their losses, and not about earnings. Of course, this applies to those users who managed to invest their money at your prices than there is today in fact.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Yes, I want to earn a decent amount of money with Bitcoin. Actually, nobody can discuss his income publicly. I don't also want to discuss it. But I had earned much money with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the blessing for me. Now I earn my Livelihood with Bitcoin. I am fully dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
That is the greatest thing that bitcoin blesses for all of us. Opportunity to become rich and create a good life from bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I have been in the market for over a year but my profit is minimal, in my area, there are so many people investing in the virtual money market with the dream can get rich up, but in practice today there are a lot of risks while spending and to make a profit is difficult.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I have the same dream to get rich with bitcoin, am investing in altcoins, I just don't know whether I will be or not but let me hope for the best

Bitcoin has opened up new opportunities for us to get rich, but now it's not easy unless you have to work hard, there are people who have believed in bitcoin, patience and wait for them to become rich. . Now the situation is harder but nothing is impossible
What do you mean? If you mean Bitcoin investment needs you to work hard to get rich, it is not enough. There are many people already to spend all times to trading Bitcoin. But the experience and amount of funds are the factors to decide the result at this field.
Everyone wants to become rich and Bitcoin is the easiest way to reach that level.Bitcoin promises you huge amount of returns and that too in a short period.It is the best option for investment in today's date as it gives tremendous amount of profit returns.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date and its users are increasing day by day.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins.Its value is very volatile unlike any other currency or Gold which is very stable.So it can give us profits.If someone has some Bitcoins he or she can hold them for future and then cancel them when the price rises.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
I have the same dream to get rich with bitcoin, am investing in altcoins, I just don't know whether I will be or not but let me hope for the best

Bitcoin has opened up new opportunities for us to get rich, but now it's not easy unless you have to work hard, there are people who have believed in bitcoin, patience and wait for them to become rich. . Now the situation is harder but nothing is impossible
What do you mean? If you mean Bitcoin investment needs you to work hard to get rich, it is not enough. There are many people already to spend all times to trading Bitcoin. But the experience and amount of funds are the factors to decide the result at this field.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I know every body is dreaming to get rich in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the only hope to get rich. Only bitcoin is the way to earn a big profit to become rich. Because of high volatility of bitcoin our profit can be multiply into 10 times or more. So that l am one of those persons who dream to be rich in bitcoin. If they become rich, I will become rich also. I will reach all my dreams in bitcoin.
First of course you have to believe of all to get your dreams true, if you make your future investments in the right steps, but now this dream of being rich is too late for us due to the price Bitcoin is very expensive now. But I like the way to make money with Bitcoin. Is not impossible for a dream to become a reality. We must be dreaming.
Activity: 85
Yes, It's possible. You can be rich by using your bitcoin as business. If you have the knowledge on how to make business by using bitcoin, you can be rich.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2

Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
Activity: 191
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

Bitcoin is one of the valuable assets nowadays and because of profits earned from bitcoin tradings, investing and earning from joining bounties, there is a great opportunity and possibility to make everyone's dream come true,which is to become rich. A smart and strategic mind, hardwork and patience is a must to make it possible.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Everyone entered this market with the enrichment dream.And continues the chance to achieve everyone's dream.Do not be a coward.
Well i think all people here in crypto world is dreaming to be rich with bitcoin, and i was one of those people who are dreaming to be rich, and i know to myself that it was not easy so i we will be more smarter and strategic person so i can achieve my dream to be rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 231

I am just a bounty hunter of a signature campaign, and the money I get is not as big as people who make investments or trades, so I feel it will take a long time for me if I want to be rich, but I am grateful to always get the money I want, I also often experience losses.
Activity: 294
I bought a few bitcoins when its price was about 4,500 dollars so i earned almost twice as much. Very good investment for me

When was that? I'm interested about this investment for 4-5 years and wondered if anyone gets rich by this Cheesy
This is the fantasy of extensive number of individuals who need to wind up a rich and now this fantasy ending up valid for some individuals in light of working with bitcoin. While in past to wind up rich was an extremely troublesome undertaking however now it turn out to be simple when bitcoin went to the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Everyone entered this market with the enrichment dream.And continues the chance to achieve everyone's dream.Do not be a coward.
Pages:
Jump to: