Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 30. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I haven't earn here.  I am newbie and enjoying reading different ideas about bitcoin,  wallets,  sites. Very long journey for me before I earn here because I find it so difficult to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
January 20, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
I would not say that I have a dream to get rich. I want to earn a little more than I need for a decent life, in order to be able to save for rest and for serious purchases.I believe that the appearance of Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general has largely changed the financial situation of people engaged in this, for the better. If there is an opportunity to earn, then why not implement it?
If you don’t love money or don’t want to become rich, it is very fine but I think, you should consider it. It is not that bad to dream of becoming a rich guy. If you don’t like buying all show-offs then don’t, keep the earned money safe for your offspring. T

hey would be like worshiping you. After all money is a big need of present time. I dream big with bitcoin and it keeps me alive. A strong urge to live a life in which I have the ability to have whatever I want to.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
Bitcoin have been dominating the financial world for the past decade ever since the introduction in 2009. Stories of early investors gaining millions of dollars as the Bitcoin price reaches record highs are reported in the news every now and again. A lot people get rich in short terms. Right now my earning from bitcoin not much around $ 55,000. And my dreams if someday my saving enough I will build free hospital for the poor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
After knowing bitcoin and already able to get profit from bitcoin of course we will dream to get a lot of profit and become rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
Not rich but have enough money to support my family on whatever they might need in the future,
I think that's all of us wants but some people are just too greedy to stop when they already got their goals.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
It is not impossible to become rich with the power of bitcoin, if person interested in bitcoin and they learn on how to get money from it, so it is possible that she or he become one of those millionaire from bitcoin. Once for all if the person knowledgeable and use their knowledge on how to access different activities by joining it all, so it is really possible to become rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
It is everyone's dream including me of course. But in reality it is really hard, especially if we dont have enough capital to invest in btc. But there are many ways too on getting rich in bitcoin but if course we need to strive hard to reach our goal of becoming rich in bitcoin. It seems simple. But the truth it is very complex.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
January 20, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
I've gotten some pretty good results from bitcoin, but I can not say rich people right now
because yesterday also had a loss, but I must remain optimistic should not despair, I am sure I will become rich with bitcoin
hopefully, so I can help others later
and may you also, we pray together and try harder
If you have a lot of determination in yourself then i think that you can become an actually rich person. Getting rich with bitcoin is not impossible because all the things is impossible with bitcoin since it got a lot of support from different people and those people are us. We will continue supporting bitcoin and once bitcoin became completely successful then there is nothing to worry.
so far, I still support bitcoin, and keep trying to make big profits. my desires are still not fully achieved. but by trying harder, I'm sure we can become rich with bitcoin. well, many people have done that and succeeded.
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
I think this is the generalized dream of almost everyone who enters btc. The current and very weak and chaotic investment model where gains are bullshit and btc has opened incredible doors for profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 20, 2018, 02:33:01 AM
I've gotten some pretty good results from bitcoin, but I can not say rich people right now
because yesterday also had a loss, but I must remain optimistic should not despair, I am sure I will become rich with bitcoin
If you have a lot of determination in yourself then i think that you can become an actually rich person. Getting rich with bitcoin is not impossible because all the things is impossible with bitcoin since it got a lot of support from different people and those people are us. We will continue supporting bitcoin and once bitcoin became completely successful then there is nothing to worry.
Activity: 57
January 20, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins. This can happen if you have the knowledge, strategy, good diplomacy and smart investment. A lot of people have become millionaires in 2017 and 2018 as boom years of bitcoin
Activity: 99
January 20, 2018, 12:30:01 AM
I do not get anything of bitcoin because it is still beginners but I will still eager to get results greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I started trading cryptocurrency last 2013 so i bought my bitcoin just 2-5$ that time and hold them and trade some of then. When i realize that bitcoin is just a scam like that i quitted cryptocurrency and just focus to my work. After i heard that bicoin is increasing price last 2016 december i return to crypto and i bought more bicoins and hold it until 2017. I have 10 bitcoins and cashed it out to 15k$ per bitcoins so the total of my earnings is 150k$ but i bought again coins this 2018 january and i have some loss because bitcoin price dropped but no worries because i still have more profit than loss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 12:22:05 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
January 20, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
It is quite possible as they say, but I would like emphasize that the person should study it before investing because it needs expertise. I've known somebody who lost about 10,000$ in value after trading bitcoins. He said he didn't know what happen, it was just a click and everything went wrong. He was so sad after that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 12:03:41 AM
To be rich by btc you must be lucky at first secondly invest at some altcoin and wait for the moment is the best opportunity. By use btc you have to get more btc Smiley

Investing in a diversified way is the key to get rich. But if you can do that without even cashing out money from your pocket, then that would be a breakthrough. Lots of people are sure millionaires already because of bitcoin and alternate coins.
Activity: 51
January 19, 2018, 11:44:27 PM
Having no financial difficulties and being rich is surely a dream come true to each and everyone of us.  In my opinion, that is possible in bitcoins trading if you have extra money to play in the market. Parcipate intelligently  in the trading and make big profit out of it.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 19, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

Lose some and gain some. If I knew what I know now I wouldn't there put my real money into Cryptocurrency. Better to earn it decently and then use in investment later on.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

I haven't earned anything yet. But, my goal is to accumulate as much bitcoin as I can so that I can deal with my financial problems.

I have earned some bitcoins through some of the good bounty campaigns I have joined and I am using it to support my family's need but do not really rely on me. I just give the some money they might need when something comes up. I will continue this and I think if I got lucky in the future, I might be a millionaire.
Activity: 223
January 19, 2018, 11:24:28 PM
Honestly I dont have Bitcoin yet, but only my dream is simple like incase I have bitcoin,  I will keep it first, till it multiply or tripple the value then I will invest it as much it can be by putting up my own bussiness maybe, just to have a stable income that  can sustain are needs.
Pages:
Jump to: