Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 32. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
Many are living this dream right now. Living it to the fullest. I just wish I was one of those guys.
It's not too late, there still more room to grow for the future of bitcoin. Please stay on board as we ride to the future success. Just trust when along the way you can see some setbacks, we are strong now, and we can continue to succeed.
I have a dream to become rich, and I can achieve that dream if really serious looking for Bitcoin, lol, so do not ever discouraged in finding Bitcoin Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
January 19, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
Yes. We all dream of getting rich. Before, I always dream of getting rich while working. I will save money but it will take time. But now, I think, I need more time and experience in btc so that I can assure myself to get rich sooner, through btc.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 19, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I do not really expect to get rich from Bitcoin, I just live it, if my fortune gets rich because Bitcoin maybe it's because of my hard work looking for it, and Bitcoin has been very helpful to my finances .. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
January 19, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
It's not a dream that's happening right now. People invest in cryptocurrency and give them a big profit. An investment in bitcoin gives you the opportunity to make your dreams come true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
For me my dream of being rich is high i dream to be reach because i want to buy big house cool cars like sports cars i dream to be rich with bitcoin
Activity: 240
January 19, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Who would never wanted to be rich? Basically we all wanted to have a comfortable life.  I haven't earned yet, but i have witnessed great profits from my colleagues. And sooner I will have my profit too. It takes time and patience to earn a decent profit in bitcoin and i am willing to take that risk.
Activity: 110
January 19, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
I think it is a very thing expected by all bitcoin users,
I am just looking for profits in this forum, not dreaming of being rich because I was an unemployed person and since I used this forum
my life is now better than ever .
Activity: 7
January 19, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
 I think now it's really dream to get really rich with bitcoins but if we would brought bitcoins when it was released than dream won't be dream. i hope you can getting rich with your dream with bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Dreaming of getting rich because of bitcoin is the dream of all people of course. You must use this opportunity to invest or do other business with bitcoin not just holding it and hoping the prize will go high, like me I’m just earning through signature campaigns only, but I'm willing to learn more, to earn more, to save more money for future.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 19, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
To be rich is everyone's dream.We can be rich by means of bitcoin.Financial stability is everybody's goal in life.We can saved bitcoins and change it to the near future.
I think there are tons of way to become rich and Bitcoin isn't the only way to get rich . Just it's more potiental than others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 17, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
I would not say that I have a dream to get rich. I want to earn a little more than I need for a decent life, in order to be able to save for rest and for serious purchases.I believe that the appearance of Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general has largely changed the financial situation of people engaged in this, for the better. If there is an opportunity to earn, then why not implement it?
Activity: 82
January 17, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
To be rich is everyone's dream.We can be rich by means of bitcoin.Financial stability is everybody's goal in life.We can saved bitcoins and change it to the near future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

I did not get a lot of money from bitcoin but it feels great when I first get the money from bitcoin, it seems like a dream come true, and now I will focus more on bitcoin to get more results .
Activity: 91
January 17, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
I think getting rich with bitcoins is everybody's dream. We want to live a life without financial worries, we can provide what our family needs and buy those luxurious things that we want. But before getting what we dream in life we have to push ourselves and do more strategies to be more profitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
January 17, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
I want to become rich. Everyone wants that. Because aside from providing a comfortable life for my family, I also want to help other people. I want to share my blessings to those in need so that they can also have a decent life. Let's help others so that they will learn and improve their life. It is nice to see a world without oppressed and poor people.
This is so nice that you believe in working hard and are not after shortcuts for making large amount of money. Bitcoin demands patience and hard work, this is what I like about it. Once you have earned it through hard work, there is no need to burn midnight oils afterwards.

Simply holding onto bitcoin for a long time is going to make it worth of unbelievable amount. We should never ever be impatient with bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 16, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
The dream for rich from bitcoin is a natural thing, when there are investments that prove can profit up to 15x in a year of course make a lot of people calculate how many profit targets to be obtained.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

the first time I played bitcoin by following bounty in this forum, I earned more than $ 300. and just yesterday I got another about $ 500. although a little bit, but for me it's pretty decent

It seems to me that the moment is lost. It was necessary to buy bitcoin when its price was 300 dollars. Now Bitcoin is too expensive.
Activity: 91
January 16, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
I think everybody's dream here in bitcoin is to have a good earning and to become rich. If you are just wise enough and have some strategies and techniques how to earn more you will reach your dreams of getting rich.
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Yes if we want to be rich its up to us.Through bitcoin it can be possible and can make our life better.It will be amazing and great so keep on investing its the nicest way to save also for our future
I think bitcoin isn't the best way to make your rich dream come true anymore , it's the moment of altcoins for now.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Yes if we want to be rich its up to us.Through bitcoin it can be possible and can make our life better.It will be amazing and great so keep on investing its the nicest way to save also for our future
There are so many people who make the dream of becoming rich with bitcoin, I have seen them succeed so I am very understanding of this. These are the young people I live in, they invested in bitcoin two years ago when it was only worth a few dollars and now they have become billionaire dollars. At that time I knew bitcoin but to me it was just something unrealistic and I refused to invest, I deeply regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: