Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 28. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
Could be, because his dream can make the spirit more diligent to find profits in this bitcoin.
Here I get the money, I can get rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Those who invested in bitcoin at the very beginning have become rich for a long time. I too late to start investing in it and will now have to wait for its price to increase significantly. We need to develop a strategy for ourselves when buying and selling part of the bitcoins for quick profits and some of the time to save.
Activity: 6
January 23, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
I have not received any income or bitcoin here yet. I'm newbie. but when I'm ranked jr.member, I'm going to join campaigns to start earning money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
No one's really sure just how valuable Bitcoin is, because no one's really done anything like this before - your Bitcoin wallet could climb and climb in value against other currencies, but it could drop sharply too. You really need to know your Bitcoin and understand the risk before dabbling in the market.

The opportunity to get rich with bitcoin has gone already, on the 1200 last pump in the past, and when the coins were traded at 1 -10 dollars or even 50 dollars, those which were pioners went rich from day to night, nowadays you can invest into bitcoin and collect a small profit from volatility and just. Altcoins are now allowing anybody to double bitcoins, its a question of lucky and invest on the right coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Everyone want rich, I now is not yet experienced loss and I was lucky when like this I have a very big advantages, if I rich later I really want to open the effort results bitcoin.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
Honestly i have no idea how people getting bitcoins now because it is very expencive but i really want to become rich in this way if it possible Grin Somebody please help me haha Grin
Activity: 364
January 23, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
What I have earned here is more than Bitcoins alone, I earned respect here.
About getting rich with bitcoins, I know I will surely make it one day and reach my goal of 10 BTC and wait for $10000, then I will be happy.
Activity: 23
January 23, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
I always dreaming about what if im became a millionaire. Or in other words is to become rich someday. Thats why am i here. To build my future and to become successful someday. I want to become a rich someday so i started my dream here. The bitcoin si to the moon.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins? yes i like it. i want to be rich. Easy rich. but it takes time. so im wiling to wait for that time to become rich
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
If you are hardworking and patient, you will be rich too. And if you buy today, sell it at a time when its value increases. Even though we know that it takes too long before we get rich soon, just wait. Try to invest too.
Activity: 434
January 22, 2018, 11:06:02 PM
No one's really sure just how valuable Bitcoin is, because no one's really done anything like this before - your Bitcoin wallet could climb and climb in value against other currencies, but it could drop sharply too. You really need to know your Bitcoin and understand the risk before dabbling in the market.
Activity: 85
January 22, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

My dream really be rich here in bitcoin might improve my work here on trade and I study all the mechanics of the job. Be patient and wait until I achieve my goal to be rich.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
Have to put in the legwork on research for up and coming altcoins. There is no free lunch.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Every one dream is to become rih and leave a good life and bitcoin has provided us with the platform to achieving such dream, so is not a bad dream to become rich through bitcoin after all bitcoin is the 21century revolution in the world financial system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 22, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
To be honest when I first join the community of bitcoin I did not know that bitcoin can put me in this kind of life I have right now, all I know is that I can earn money out of the faucet. I was very naive that bitcoin is a technology which I can use in my daily life and at the same time an asset so when I found out that I can use bitcoin in trading I did not hesitate and used my savings to buy bitcoin and start trading.... and now I am thankful that I did not put any doubt about bitcoin and put all my trust in it.
Activity: 1050
January 22, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
yeah ,, i'm getting some bitcoin from here and it's more than enough .. everybody i'm sure there must be a dream and wishful thinking get a lot of money from bitcoin and that is something very reasonable ,, cause it's human nature Cheesy
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 22, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
To get rich with Bitcoin, you need to stop dreaming and buying coins during a price reduction and sell after the increase. Well, or earn bitcoins and wait for the price to later sell coins.
A total truth to be applied. Because just keep on dreaming about getting rich will not really make you rich instead you will be just stuck in that dream of your and it will never come into reality that you will be rich with Bitcoin. If you will be moving right now and will do anything to earn Bitcoin in a decent way as possible, for sure, you will be able to make your dream not just a dream but a dream to come true in reality which is indeed the possibility of getting rich with Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 22, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Well I have gained here already maybe 1/8 of Bitcoin, but still enough and thankful cause I made my parents proud and it helps me save some of my money since Bitcoin is a volatile platform I choose to save some.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 04:35:46 PM
Can I get rich with bitcoin investment? I do not understand bitcoin yet, I am learning to understand bitcoin and trading. I need a lot of knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
i hope than i can earn a lot with bitcoin as soon im going to promote to jr member. i will find a good signature campaign that have good benefits on it.
Pages:
Jump to: