Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 33. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:53:26 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Yes if we want to be rich its up to us.Through bitcoin it can be possible and can make our life better.It will be amazing and great so keep on investing its the nicest way to save also for our future
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 15, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
The dream of getting rich with BTC is the dream of anyone entering the blockchain, and many people are thinking about how to get rich in bitcoin and blockchain skills. If people have IT skills in the blockchain world, IT's not hard to get rich from blockchain.
With skills like that then making a lot of money is not an issue but I think we are not talking about people like that, we are talking about your regular bitcoin user, and that is a lot harder, in my opinion we need to get as much bitcoin and hoard it and not spend a thing, if you can avoid the temptation to sell for 10 years you may become really rich in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Right now, my bitcoin is between 2-4 and it's from altcoins but I'm still not exchanging to btc because I'm still waiting for the amount to go 5-10 btc in this year and will start spending it after that.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

All that can happen as long as we are diligent and willing to work hard. No sacrifice is futile provided we are not unyielding and discouraged
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:39:46 AM
This is one of thr most common dreams a bitcoin holder or any altcoin holder ever wanted to achieve. Because of bitcoins drastic increase last year, numerous people have invested in it and took the risk of even giving everything they have just to invest in bitcoin. Despite the volatility of bitcoin, i have high hopes that eventually, we will all have our fair share of profit and soon, financial stability. Since i started with bitcoin, fortunately, i ganied more than lose some.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

not that much i lose the opportunity and im regret it. i could gain 100000$ or more and i just miss it cause im not sure the value will increase. now im trying to hold my coin cause i dont want miss this kind of chance anymore.
Well, you have learn from your mistakes and I would say that is a good thing to do.
The value will rise of course because it's where progress will go, therefore we should have the trust on what we are investing
as most coins are now increasing it's value, if you notice, the whole market is so profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 01:02:30 AM
         Masadepan ... I am more thinking about Bitcoin's future to look better than before. Because I think, I Bitcoin is a grip for us who are still experiencing difficulties in the economy. It's not just me, but all the people in this world who are actively involved in the activity with Bitcoin. Things are probably going to happen, if I only think of my own future to get rich for a while, it's very easy but if you think about the future to keep active Bitcoin that we manage is the real key path.
Now I can not be guided by the price of Bitcoin, because what I see all the cripto currency prices continue to fall. What a sign that there will be many more processes of our joint difficulties for cripto money. The world is now experiencing difficulties in the economy.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 14, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

not that much i lose the opportunity and im regret it. i could gain 100000$ or more and i just miss it cause im not sure the value will increase. now im trying to hold my coin cause i dont want miss this kind of chance anymore.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
I'm still fairly new about the prime cryptotype currency in bitcoin so for now it seems that I have not even been able to specify the earnings I get from bitcoin. maybe for now I am still in the introduction stage of crypto currency and especially on bitcoin. and of course there is a great hope that I want with me to know more about the main cryptoter world in bitcoin and I hope with me joining in this bitcoin will bring me to my future dreams so that I can have a better economic level and I am sure that there are still many people besides me who have a dream to become better financially or economically.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 10:42:21 PM
For now I don't have a dream in becoming rich at Bitcoin. But as a extra I do hope it give me the right amount to have a extra income. For people who recommend me to this. Thank you very much. I can't wait for my first extra income.

Better we focus to continue to get bitcoin, bitcoin value will continue to rise as the number of users increases even more countries that legalize bitcoin and the latest one is one of the most populous country of India.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 14, 2018, 10:29:30 PM
For now I don't have a dream in becoming rich at Bitcoin. But as a extra I do hope it give me the right amount to have a extra income. For people who recommend me to this. Thank you very much. I can't wait for my first extra income.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
We no longer dream of getting rich from bitcoin, so many people have become rich because they have bitcoin some time ago, and the impact will be even greater this year and the next, there will be many new rich people from bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

Bitcoin is very helpful to my life, it is my source of income now. As a student ( no money to use in capital ) I choose the generating of bitcoin which is joining campaign because sure income I get from there. I want to become rich with the use of bitcoin so that my earn money also used in business to make sure my future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
January 14, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
To be more specific I think , for me, the question is only "how to become rich?". And the way to arrive at this goal is just a secondary matter and is not important at all, since once you are rich and you are involved in the world of cryptocurruncy,  you will surely invest your money in the bitcoin. And that way, you will become much richer thanks to bitcoin.

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

the first time I played bitcoin by following bounty in this forum, I earned more than $ 300. and just yesterday I got another about $ 500. although a little bit, but for me it's pretty decent
Activity: 157
January 14, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Well, many of us wanted to be rich and I would not deny that I also wanted to be rich but not so much rich. The rich where I could Help my family, the rich where I could help the people who needs my help, the rich where I could buy the things that I need and wants. I wanted to be reach like this but unfortunately, what I've earned here is not enough but It's okey because I am happy whatever it is.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
January 14, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Ive'd been dreaming to become rich someday. And by the help of bitcoin theres a big chance that i get rich because bitcoin is an huge thing.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 10:20:41 PM
The dream of getting rich because bitcoin is an immediate thing, I'm sure that this year bitcoin prices could rise by at least 50% of the increase in 2017 and this can make us rich.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 13, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
I am not dreaming of getting rich with bitcoins as my income from bitcoins is very low and with that income I can never become rich but I am really satisfied with the money that I am earning from bitcoins as its taking best care of my basic needs which was not possible in the past and now with bitcoins I can easily buy whatever I want without depending on anyone but I will keep on collecting as many bitcoins as possible as if the price of bitcoins gets into millions in future then even with 1 btc I can become rich.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
January 13, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

The dream of getting rich is not bad you can dream what you want if i compared my life in a past years that i have no knowledge about bitcoin its so hard to live everyday that you have no money to buy food. But my life now its been good because of bitcoin i can buy food to my family and i have earned also money to my kids.
Pages:
Jump to: