Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 47. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 07:10:45 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins. The dream of getting rich quick is achieved for this one guy after obtaining infinite money from Changetip.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:05:19 AM
Of course you have to believe first of all to get your dreams true, if you have the chance of outsourcing, if you make your future investments in the right steps, maybe in a decade then yes,
but now this dream of being rich is too late for us
I do not have the chance to become a millionaire , but I like the scheme and the way to make money with bitcoin.Is not impossible for a dream to become a reality.We must be dreaming
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 21, 2017, 06:36:58 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Well getting rich through bitcoin I think is too much to ask. Earning much to sustain my needs and to secure my family's needs are the things that I want to happen through bitcoin. I wanted to gain a good amount of money to save and invest for my future. I believe that there is no secret to success but hardwork and that is what I'm doing right now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 21, 2017, 06:27:59 AM
Yes you most likely are right, now a little late for a dream. But if to believe that we will live in the world of digital money, then in several years our dreams to be carried out. I so consider.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2017, 06:11:35 AM
Of course you have to believe first of all to get your dreams true, if you have the chance of outsourcing, if you make your future investments in the right steps, maybe in a decade then yes,
but now this dream of being rich is too late for us
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 21, 2017, 05:48:44 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

In social media, I saw a video regarding the bitcoin. The name of the guy is James Howells he starts mining bitcoin since 2009, He previously had 7,500 bitcoins saved on his drive, but then one day he accidentally dropped a fluid on his laptop. He saves his hard drive almost 3 yrs., He believe that bitcoin become valuable in the future. after a 4 year he mistakenly threw away the hard drive composed with the others stuff. today bitcoin price getting higher.  getting rich with bitcoins takes a long-term you must be patience. this story expresses us that be careful with what you throw away.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 03:54:03 AM

Every people dreans to be eich. They wabt to be rich because they are avable to buy thise things that is necessary to their life. I am the one who wabt to be rich, I thinj bitcoin is the way to get rich because of uts value. Bitcoin really help people to sustain the thibgs that needs everyday.
Activity: 67
December 21, 2017, 03:51:58 AM
I have never got bitcoin. I just learned from my friend. Because I want to be like my friend. My friend's economy has drastically increased because of bitcoin. Hopefully I can earn money from joining bitcoin.
It's win-win: if you lose money by joining the game, at least you'll have a happy friend!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
December 21, 2017, 03:35:15 AM
I have never got bitcoin. I just learned from my friend. Because I want to be like my friend. My friend's economy has drastically increased because of bitcoin. Hopefully I can earn money from joining bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
December 21, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
The dream for rich from bitcoin has become real, 2 years ago maybe many people dreamed of getting rich because of bitcoin, but now that hope feels so easy.
Activity: 231
December 21, 2017, 01:26:58 AM
Being rich of bitcoin is not just a dream but a hope that always strives for, bitcoin prices are more expensive and this is exciting for people who have bitcoin, hopefully not just a dream but can be real...
Activity: 93
December 21, 2017, 12:24:01 AM
I haven't even earn a single penny. But that just can't stop me. I will do some opportunities I can to earn, little by little and step by step. I'm not rushing though, I hope I can apply for a signature campaign soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:12:30 AM

Many of us is want to become rich someday and this is why i want mu dream is to become rich and to help poor people and if we dont become rich with bitcoin i think  it would never happen because bitcoin is a huge helper to get huge money.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 20, 2017, 10:25:38 PM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The dream of getting more bitcoin and become millionaire? No. For me, its okay to earn here in bitcoin just to sustain my daily needs and to buy things that i want to buy like gadgets or any clothes or even new shoes that is limited edition
I have to respect you for that, you just want a simple life, but for me,I see a big opportunity to make myself rich here so I am giving my time with all my heart because I want to retire early so I can enjoy my money. Imagine your life when you are financially free, you can do everything that involves money to have it, and that could be possible if one day the bitcoin we are holding will be worth millions of dollars.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
December 20, 2017, 10:02:16 PM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The dream of getting more bitcoin and become millionaire? No. For me, its okay to earn here in bitcoin just to sustain my daily needs and to buy things that i want to buy like gadgets or any clothes or even new shoes that is limited edition
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
December 20, 2017, 09:17:32 PM

Everyone of us dream to be rich.. One solution is bitcoin you can buy now or invest to bitcoin after a year you bitcoin will double triple your profit
Activity: 350
December 20, 2017, 09:08:12 PM
 Smiley   yes somebody dreams of getting rich but somehow the way it is because each of us has own deffirent kind of job and for me it is not the same our work with his attitude and perseverance someday you work on this bitcoin is one millionaire yo are in bitcoin.because of your attitude as bitcoin ,hepls also people who need sideline job if they know how to work as well as investing in bitcoin. Investment is the very first step towards your future life...
Activity: 67
December 20, 2017, 04:16:27 PM
Getting rich, richer and richest with bitcoin is not a Dream Anymore Cheesy
It's reality , Bitcoin is one of world's most valuable Currency.
People became millionaire , even Billionaire by holding Bitcoin.
Not only with bitcoins, with litecoins too Wink
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/after-7-500-rally-cryptocurrency-founder-sells-all-his-coins
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 20, 2017, 01:55:07 PM
This is really possible, especially if you work hard and believe that you'll received large profit from btc. But this will take time. I dream of getting money from btc too, but I really don't expect to be rich. I want to get paid from all the services and sleepless nights, beause I need profit. But if given a chance, of course I'll try it.
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 20, 2017, 01:49:00 PM
i always dream of getting huge profit from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies xD
Well i can say that i already gain quite big enough xD i started from faucets xD yes from free sites
then somehow i manage to gain from investment then im onto trading now xD see.. from cents to hundred  dollars. And ohh my only capital is my cp and mypatience xD
Pages:
Jump to: