Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 49. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:18:39 AM
We are all dreaming about being rich through bitcoin specially after its price now. Those who was been holding bitcoin since its creation are now one of thee richest man on the earth. They thought well and made a good prediction for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
December 17, 2017, 07:07:45 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I think so, Rich is not the right term for this. Bitcoin will help you in some financial assisstance but not getting rich. We all know that the things we need and want is not that affordable than before. It is highly expensive and through the bitcoin we can finance it. And aside from that, if you are partimely bitcoiner then of course you will not able to achieve that. Maybe bitcoin is safe and good as an investment but the handler must be witty in all times (so through this dream of bitcoin is nowhere a dream).
Activity: 168
December 17, 2017, 06:44:29 AM
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

For me, I am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way of earning. Bitcoin is a safe investment with 100% guarantee that you will earn and your investment or saving will be increased. You must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with. Thats the way to start end to be billionaire with bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 03:46:24 AM
This is a dream for newcomers. Old ones who bought bitcoin when it was 200$ now they are really rich.
And todays investors dream will be true after few years of holding their coins.

If you buy some bitcoins today and invest it in some project and you work on the same project hard and take some help from experienced member than your dream can become true and you can become a rich in short time. Make your sense of market about the value of the bitcoin and balance using bitcoin and buying bitcoin it can also make you a rich but it will take more time than investment.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 07:24:23 PM
Many are living this dream right now. Living it to the fullest. I just wish I was one of those guys.
No rich generated instantly dude. need a very high hard work and discipline of the plans you make. so make a plan to get rich (look for the right job) and do it and work hard

Yes you are right even you want to be rich but by patient because it is not instantly you are be rich  so make a plan, hard work, patient and determination to your self and set a goal because working with bitcoin is not instantly you be rich yes bitcoin was a high value but how can you get a bitcoin if you are not hardworking so that work hard and im agree with this guy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 07:19:08 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I always dreaming that I can become a millionaire someday because of the bitcoin! I know that I can earn big amount of money if I continue ti work hard everyday in this cryptocurrency world.
That dream will come into reality if you keep holding and trust bitcoin that it will continue to be successful.
If we have been profitable this year, we will see more profit in the coming years so let's be strong to hold and don't be contented with short term profit.
I think everyone already knows the key, if you want to be rich then you have to work hard whatever work method you choose, working hard is the main pillar to get rich, including bitcoin, even to hold bitcoin it takes hard work because there will be plenty the obstacles and the temptation to sell your bitcoin before the bitcoin price is really very high, you need like trust and patient, if you want to be rich from holding make sure you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet and you can start collecting from now on, I'm sure the next few years you've got rich,,
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:01:46 PM
The dream of getting rich at all, if you include bitcoins it can be read as getting rich without doing actually much, even better  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

I always dreaming that I can become a millionaire someday because of the bitcoin! I know that I can earn big amount of money if I continue ti work hard everyday in this cryptocurrency world.
That dream will come into reality if you keep holding and trust bitcoin that it will continue to be successful.
If we have been profitable this year, we will see more profit in the coming years so let's be strong to hold and don't be contented with short term profit.
Activity: 476
December 16, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 02:33:17 PM
In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.
really bitcoin for me just to meet my needs and just to fulfill my economy .. but i will try and try to get more by any way to get rich, and maybe i should learn more and can save it or invest like other people who are successful and rich, because I believe bitcoin is not only can not meet and meet my needs but bitcoin can make me become rich.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
December 15, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

Why not?, we can get rich with bitcoins. The current price of bitcoin is unpredictable. If many new investors invest much money in bitcoin the price will rise significantly. I earned a lot of money with bitcoin, I hope I will get rich soon.

Bitcoin has given us hope to become rich in future and its the only way by which we can achieve our dreams of becoming rich and for that we need to keep on saving our bitcoins as longer as possible as price will surely increase in future when we will find many new investors who will be willing to invest their money in bitcoins and that will help in increasing price significantly.
Bitcoin is really the best opportunity for all of us especially for the ones who can afford buying and investing in bitcoin to get a very comfortable life in the days to come. Bitcoin is very much capable of you making you much wealthier than your present financial condition. The only thing which you need to do is to believe in bitcoin and it will for sure give you what all you are expecting from it.
BTC is moving again so if you're holding ALTS you know what to do. This is quick money and maybe little step forwards of becoming rich. Looks like a big move from the flag it's been forming. Time to move on BTC, if you could afford to buy and keep hodling.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2017, 03:25:00 PM
Like everyone else' goal, i can also be rich through bitcoin. It is never impossible to get rich with it. If we strive harder, be smart and more strategic getting rich will be possible. It is within your reach. We all can see how far bitcoin goes in our present economy . It has the highest exchange value among all other crypto currency and it is a very great advantage to all users who have stored enough bitcoin in their wallet. The more bitcoin they have already kept, the richer they can get someday somehow with bitcoin. It has reached its highest rate even in a short span of time. It is considered a blessing to us since we gain much more we expect to have in bitcoin. We are thankful because getting rich is within reach already.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

Why not?, we can get rich with bitcoins. The current price of bitcoin is unpredictable. If many new investors invest much money in bitcoin the price will rise significantly. I earned a lot of money with bitcoin, I hope I will get rich soon.

Bitcoin has given us hope to become rich in future and its the only way by which we can achieve our dreams of becoming rich and for that we need to keep on saving our bitcoins as longer as possible as price will surely increase in future when we will find many new investors who will be willing to invest their money in bitcoins and that will help in increasing price significantly.
Bitcoin is really the best opportunity for all of us especially for the ones who can afford buying and investing in bitcoin to get a very comfortable life in the days to come. Bitcoin is very much capable of you making you much wealthier than your present financial condition. The only thing which you need to do is to believe in bitcoin and it will for sure give you what all you are expecting from it.
Activity: 56
December 15, 2017, 10:22:26 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is happen soon, the hope of getting rich with bitcoin is serious, now many people are buying and investing bitcoin so as to keep prices going up.
Well, my dream is also getting rich with bitcoins and it's really hard to do that and you need hard work, same as work on real life. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin related.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 15, 2017, 05:05:26 AM
The dream of getting rich in bitcoin is one of my hopes and expectation somehow through these I may earn something if not been being rich at least I can have money to spend with in our everyday living because now a days earning money is hard that's why we do everything to make these dream of us come through to make these bitcoin become one source of God's blessing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

Activity: 452
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 12:15:54 AM

Activity: 128
December 14, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

Everyone of us have a dreams to become rich using bitcoin, but we need a additional knowledge to know more about bitcoin. Because even if you are using bitcoin, but you don't have enough knowledge about this you will  not get enough rich using bitcoin.It's a one's lifetime experience to be rich using bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 10:09:20 PM
I think i can say that i didn't lose much. I know it's normal losing some btc somehow. I just wanna be realistic and i really don't know if i can gain a decent amount Shocked
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 14, 2017, 09:25:33 PM
It's everyone's dream to become rich somehow in any way possible.. hoping through bitcoin it happen..its  a once in a lifetime experience.. a lot of people are investing their money through bank, others through business venture and if bitcoins can be a means to fulfill one of your dream why not!. having money or wealth is not that bad as long as you know how to handle it and can be a help to many other people.
Pages:
Jump to: