Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 43. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 02:05:37 AM
I think it's common for us to dream of getting rich because of bitcoin, as we know that the bitcoin price hike happens very quickly and many people do not expect it to make the dream of getting rich easy and real.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 27, 2017, 01:35:53 AM
That is my greatest draem, to be wealthy by earning Bitcoin. I think it will not be impossible if I dedicate my time and have multiple sources of income. Bitcoin has gone through ups and downs but remains the top cryptocurrency so I can assure that I can rely on this investment. I have other investments too but I am heavy with this. As of now, I can’t say that I am rich but as faras I earn compared to when I don’t know about Bitcoin, I can say that I am earning more than enough with my lifestyle. And I hope that it will increase over time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 27, 2017, 01:15:17 AM
The dream of getting rich through bitcoins is not impossible, In fact it had already made some of the bitcoin investors millionaires and billionaires. The dream of getting can be achieve though bitcoin.
Yeah, but you have to work for it, make sure you work smarter and harder because that is you easy way to be rich.
Those who have risk their money and invested early are already rich now but instead of looking at the past let's make them as our inspiration and always think that bitcoin although already successful has still more rooms for success.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 01:07:14 AM
The dream of getting rich through bitcoins is not impossible, In fact it had already made some of the bitcoin investors millionaires and billionaires. The dream of getting can be achieve though bitcoin.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 27, 2017, 01:06:40 AM
if I get rich with bitcoin the first thing I'll do is buy the stuff I've been wanting for as much as I like, after that I'll invest the rest for future savings

Is it possible to get rich with bitcoin? I haven't try but I want to experience it since I'm new with the bitcoin. I believe that there's an opportunity here that's why I'm eager to joined here and hoping to get rich.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
The dream for the rich of bitcoin is not a jokes thing, it is a very easy and realistic dream, I'm sure many users are smiling when they wake up and see bitcoin price increases significantly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 12:55:51 AM
if I get rich with bitcoin the first thing I'll do is buy the stuff I've been wanting for as much as I like, after that I'll invest the rest for future savings
Activity: 364
December 27, 2017, 12:20:46 AM
Well get rich these days with bitcoin you must be lucky at first, and invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status or investment at some exchange or similiar thing.
I believed I can get rich with the help of bitcoin,if not possible, at least I can gain a good amount of money that is needed  for my daily living. I know it is hard but I believed it is possible because I know there are people who actually became rich with the help of bitcoin but I do not know what are the things that they have done to become rich. My friends earn money and now they can help their own families, I also want to be like that if I am not destined to be rich.
Activity: 323
December 26, 2017, 11:56:49 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I earn bitcoin but each of the day I spend it in those important things. Everyone wants to get rich in bitcoin for us to sustain our daily needs in life. Each of us dream to get rich for us to don't have a headache where should we get money. So I think bitcoin can really help one of us to get way rich. But we need to be industrious and work hard for us to achieve our dreams to get rich with our bitcoins.
Activity: 174
December 26, 2017, 09:16:55 PM
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
Yes need to be frustrated with money need to invest in bitcoin so we get rich..how long will I want to grow your investment so we should wait for your right 4 years will wait to see what happen in our money. times so bitcoin is an easy but long-lasting so we get rich
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 08:49:08 PM
I dream not to be rich. I just want to have an extra income for my family and buy all the things that my kids want. All money that i earned in bitcoin is my profit. I didn't invest in bitcoin using my pocket money. I make some effort in all what am i doing in bitcoin. bitcoin help us a lot and because of bitcoin we can now buy some wants of my family. Now we have some investment and savings that we earned in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:53:44 PM
My dream's not to be rich with bitcoin but I want to earn with it so that I can buy what my family needs. I want to give them good life but not luxurious. At least with bitcoin I can help them with that. Like what others do here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 06:17:29 PM
for now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount, but i will try to make it bigger than before. i am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way. after that, you just rinse and repeat
You are just like me because I only get bitcoin results with a small amount and I just rely on signature campaigns and will be paid per week. I am quite satisfied with the payment of a week following a signature campaign, and I will try to get a lot of bitcoin so I can go to invest and earn more income I will get rich and can have what I want.
No need to lose hope mate because bitcoin will give you a lot it doesn’t matter how much you owe it keep on working for the signature campaigns until and unless you reach to the appropriate figure if bitcoin and sooner or later you will receive your major part of profit, and campaigns are now very helpful I have seen many people who have got bitcoin from working for the campaigns and they are now living lavishly and epic.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 26, 2017, 03:30:38 PM
Just like other people said, investing is very risky. It is not good to invest all of our money in bitcoin. But who knows if it will be a success in the future. We are free to dream on how much bitcoin we want to earn. But before that will happen we must work hard.
Activity: 323
December 26, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I certainly have the dream of getting rich and happy both my parents with bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is the right way to make my finances better. Hopefully.
Activity: 128
December 26, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
With good strategy you can earn lot of money,but I invest money not own only from ICO,most of investitors do same things which is good and in two or three years you can be rich if you have lucky.
ICO is really dangerous if you see how risk they are. I know it's really profitable in there but it could be a big zero if you all in them.
Activity: 81
December 26, 2017, 11:03:26 AM
With good strategy you can earn lot of money,but I invest money not own only from ICO,most of investitors do same things which is good and in two or three years you can be rich if you have lucky.
Activity: 247
December 26, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
The dream to be rich because bitcoin is very likely, as we know that this year bitcoin prices go up to more than 16x so our money has increased to 16x when compared to last year.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 10:11:41 AM
Sometimes for some people, opportunity can stare them in the face and they still won’t recognise it or take it.  In my opinion bitcoin offers such huge opportunity for early adopters to make money or get rich.  The approach you take in using the opportunity will impact your potential for success. I think until such time as when bitcoin values begins to stagnate, there is money to be to made.  Many are already rich beyond their imagination by now from bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 26, 2017, 09:48:34 AM
A few years ago the dream to be rich from bitcoin like jokes, maybe a lot of people who do not believe because bitcoin does not have a front, but now all hope it becomes real because it has been proven.
Pages:
Jump to: