Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 45. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
December 24, 2017, 03:17:41 AM
My dream is to become a successful traders in this industry. May Bitcoin continued it's popularity and hoping that someday everybody is happy trading in here.
The dream of becoming a bitcoin millionaire is a hard thought with the price now,either you must be having a lot of money to invest in it or hope that the price would reach a million dollars,the time is gone to invest in it for normal investors as the price has gone higher,the dream has died but you can still make profit with it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 24, 2017, 02:43:04 AM
getting rich with bitcoins is possible, it only depends on how you define being rich, is it to have mansion and lot of cars or having money that is enough or more than enough that can support your needs and wants everyday . But no matter what, it is possible, it just takes a lot of time  and patience for us to get what we wanted.
We have our own satisfaction so we have our own definition of getting rich with bitcoin, I consider myself rich already because I made profit investing with bitcoin but would that stop me or satisfied me? My answer is no, because I believe bitcoin has still more room for improvement and I cannot just let this opportunity go, I will take every opportunity to make more money to be happy in life.
I know that I can be rich someday with the help of Bitcoin. It is my dream that's why I'm investing my time and effort here because I know that someday, everything shall pay off.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:26:38 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Yes it is true, Bitcoin does not make me rich but it can to meet my needs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 23, 2017, 11:44:42 PM
Until now, I still dream of getting rich by using bitcoin. but, of course until now I tried to do that. with investment, trading, and looking for airdrop. see all sides of the opportunity to get rich by using bitcoin. moreover the bitcoin price is very high for now.
A lot of us this is one of the reason why they enter into a bitcoin community to be rich even if bitcoin are not yet created we still want to be rich to provide to our family on their basic needs and also the material thing that they want.
Activity: 196
December 23, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
I dreamed that someday i am a rich person. Now i started bitcoin becuase i know bitcoin can help me to reach that dream, i am very glad becuase bitcointalk is one of the reason now to earn money without no hasle and no hard work. All you need to do is joining in campaign and promote the campaign you joined
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2017, 10:47:11 PM
Until now, I still dream of getting rich by using bitcoin. but, of course until now I tried to do that. with investment, trading, and looking for airdrop. see all sides of the opportunity to get rich by using bitcoin. moreover the bitcoin price is very high for now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 10:44:51 PM
getting rich with bitcoins is possible, it only depends on how you define being rich, is it to have mansion and lot of cars or having money that is enough or more than enough that can support your needs and wants everyday . But no matter what, it is possible, it just takes a lot of time  and patience for us to get what we wanted.
That's definitely right, we can be rich at our own definition as everyone has their limit or satisfaction.
If I could make at least $5 million dollars in bitcoin value then I think I can say I'm rich and I will retire already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:42:15 PM
Probably this would be the main reason why all of us here made an account on this forum.We are dreaming to be rich,no denying on it.And we know that by bitcoins it is possible now because of it's value that still increase.But in order to achieve our dreams,we must work for it.We must do our best to find more ways on how to earn more bitcoins.Bitcoins now is so valuable,so there is a big possibility that we were able to reach that dream.Nothing is impossible.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 23, 2017, 10:37:54 PM
We have our own satisfaction so we have our own definition of getting rich with bitcoin, I consider myself rich already because I made profit investing with bitcoin but would that stop me or satisfied me? My answer is no, because I believe bitcoin has still more room for improvement and I cannot just let this opportunity go, I will take every opportunity to make more money to be happy in life.
Activity: 634
December 23, 2017, 08:59:06 PM
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 23, 2017, 08:46:22 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Well nothing is impossible in life, the dream of getting rich with bitcoins is a good dream and it is possible to make it through your own effort in life, make an effort and don't waste your time to others, just focus on your dreams to success in life and that's it.
Activity: 157
December 23, 2017, 07:29:44 PM
 i tried many ways to make money, but Bitcoin is the so far the best. so i had a chance that i got involved in BTC when its price was low. i worked by translating and with campaigns so i earned more than 3 bitcoins, then i gambled and won 4 more more than it became like a drog and i lost 6 of them
Activity: 51
December 23, 2017, 07:17:23 PM
Is possible, i would say with alcoins is more possible though
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 23, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
Some people have always dream to become rich and I am one of those thats why i'm trying my luck here in bitcoin because I see a lot of oppurtunities here to earn big money that's why I join in bitcoin campaign inorder for me to help my family to sustain their needs.
Activity: 52
December 23, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

Everyone's dreams, I don't see it coming with bitcoin anymore as I don't have even 10k myself.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 03:54:01 PM
Yes we're experiencing that one. lucky for us bitcoin is decentralize so governments wont control us. because if they know you're  rich then they will give you taxes as per rule of jurisdiction. so stay humble as you are.
Activity: 98
December 23, 2017, 03:41:33 PM
yes I dream of being rich. And for this, my most favorite income organization Bitcoin I think Bitcoin is a much easier way to earn money.
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 03:12:15 PM
yeah its possible to get rich with bitcoin if we buy bitcoin in big amount and then hold it for the future and bitcoin suddenly cross the 50000$ price and then we can get a big profit from bitcoin and we can be getting rich with bitcoin easily.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Yes everyone of us has a dream, to be rich. Bitcoin is now the answer to meet our dreams.lt brings hope to every people who is involved of bitcoin. This is now my hope to give me life and prosper me. That bitcoin now is about to treasure. We cant live without this, it really came a big help to me because as a single mam l need to work double time to provide the needs of my kids. So l have to think the future of my kids
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 23, 2017, 11:40:34 AM
for now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount, but i will try to make it bigger than before. i am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way. after that, you just rinse and repeat
You are just like me because I only get bitcoin results with a small amount and I just rely on signature campaigns and will be paid per week. I am quite satisfied with the payment of a week following a signature campaign, and I will try to get a lot of bitcoin so I can go to invest and earn more income I will get rich and can have what I want.
Pages:
Jump to: