Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 52. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 05, 2017, 09:51:28 AM
It's so interesting to start reading the first posts here. I did the same at the ariva.de forum.
There is a user called "Tony Ford". He started in early 2013 a Thread in this forum called it "Bitcoins the next monster hype is coming" (German title: "Bitcoins der nächste Monsterhype steht bevor!").
When he started writing about Bitcoin he was so fascinated...and he was so alone. He kept writing with no one responding him for almost 6 months. He told everyone to get into it, that it's the future.
People started laughing at him. He kept accumulating when Bitcoin crashed. He never stopped believing it.

I can swear to my life, that this guy will be definitely super rich and that he meant what he has written.
You could read in every word and every phrase his conviction.

He predicted almost perfectly the value of BTC for end of year 2017. $8.000. That was in 2013. He followed BTC since it was at $1.
He didn't just dream ob getting rich with bitcoin. He lived it. His conviction has driven him.

So I can say about the dream of getting rich is quite naive - at some point you should stop dream about it and try to do something.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 05, 2017, 08:57:13 AM
In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.

many of us want to get rich but as time goes by there are many things that cause you to be rich and one of them is entering the bitcoin world whisch is one of the most known today. generally you will be rich if you think and plan your work in entering bitcoin business
by trading,investing, and saving bitcoin as it goes up
Yes, This is what everyone is doing with their bitcoin and expecting form bitcoin. Bitcoin is undoubtedly increasing in value all the time and there is no one in this world who does not need money or does not love it. We all are working day and night for making money to live a financially secured life. Bitcoin is not making you lose in anything whether you keep holding it into wallets or invest into some good business.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 05, 2017, 06:39:35 AM
People involved in bitcoin are not just Dreaming to be rich but they want to achieve it. Thats why they investment in bitcoin and other cryptos (which they think will have a great value in few years or more?). We also agree that There's a lot of people get rich in investing in bitcoins and many wants to have that luck.  But still if There's a winner there's his better half losses. Thats why some people give up in bitcoins because of this hard fall. Stategies and hardwork makes the people rich here, if we want be rich we should study more about   how bitcoins and other cryptos move in the market.
On the off chance that you get some bitcoins today and put it in some undertaking and you take a shot at a similar task hard and take some assistance from experienced part than your fantasy can turn out to be valid and you can turn into a rich in brief time. Comprehend showcase about the estimation of the bitcoin and adjust utilizing bitcoin and purchasing bitcoin it can likewise make you a rich yet it will require more investment than speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 02:39:04 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
All of us here or maybe most of us have a dream to become rich in the future with the help of bitcoin. Since bitcoin has the potential to make its price very high in the future, if you invest a lot of money or even a decent amount of money in bitcoin, you can easily be rich in the future.
It seems to me that today you can lose even more money if you start investing in Bitcoin at today's price. Of course, if we believe in the future and prospects for the next few years, I think that any investment will pay off with interest.
This is really a great idea to plan your future with that of bitcoin. The thing is bitcoin can really help you in getting as much amount of money as you want to earn. The only thing which you need for this dream to come true in your own personal motivation and self-determination. If you are putting in the best of your efforts and you are burning your midnight oil, then your dream will for sure come true.
[/quote]
The definition of rich is different for everyone. For some people being rich is enough for getting your family living a decent life and flourishing in their lives. If you are able to make your family live a decent life and let them have whatever they want, you are more than a rich in your life with bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to make you rich if richness is to have banks accounts full of money just by holding bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 04, 2017, 06:25:17 AM
You can still become richest man, if you're a hard worker and know how bitcoins works with trading and

investing.You can buy 1 btc and hold for long ( 2 or 3 year ),and you'll surly make profit with it
If you really want to be one of the richest man in the world of bitcoin then you should not just buy and hold bitcoin for 2 to 3 years because it will not make your rich. You should master the art of trading cryptocurrencies and that will become the key for you to become one of the richest because with the great analyzations in trading you can turn that 1 bitcoin into an enormous amount.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:19:54 AM
Well maybe not rich but be more realistic in here some may earn a decent amount but some may lose it all,
I think that in this crypto currency world the one's who have some good amount of capital's could earn more than the other's specially in some HYIP or PONZI schemes site's
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 09:01:05 PM
My dream about Bitcoin is just simply get some profits for everyday that i woke up. Not dream so much about getting rich.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 03, 2017, 08:55:35 PM
In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.
between the bitcoin and the dream become real, everyone would want his life to be rich and everyone dreams but it all depends on the person, get rich it is not instant all need a process that must be in progress and requires hard work and never give up to achieve dreams. bitcoin in my opinion can only help the economy or needs and it all depends on what way for those who use bitcoin because of the many ways and other programs that earn from bitcoin ..
if you want a big income or profit you have to invest bitcoin there and buy bitcoin, but it will be risky and must master in investing and learn it well for the perfect result. and there is a way to follow the signature campaign that will pay per week with a small amount but in my opinion is enough to meet the heart-hearted, and many others ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 03, 2017, 08:48:02 PM
From my experience I have doubled my investment in a short period of time. But I can`t say that in the future I will be able to make it because the prices will be more stable if btc enters into wall street
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 08:07:12 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I think thats the best way to dream about it. Its not decent money now, its actual way if getting rich in reality. Look at the prices since you posted this thread. It has surpassed all the expectation now and it is leading towards that very goal of which people used to always think of, the bitcoin worth 50K. Yes, its not bluff anymore but its ray of hope and achievement after few years from now.

If thats the case then we should always focus on the bitcoin investment step by step today and tomorrow and until we think that its enough money for us. In anyway bitcoin is not going down now so we can see our investment in safe hands now. :-)

Everybody dreams to be rich but we need to work on it to achieve our dreams, same here in Bitcoin we need more patience and work on it, maybe someday we are one of the rich people in the world.
I agree with you we are the new millionaires of the future just because we got a chance because of bitcoin i believe we should all be thankful to bitcoin and hope we can make the most out of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

I think all us here wants to get rich with the help of bitcoin. As of now I've earn .08bitcoins though its still little but someday I know I will become rich like those people who started early in earning bitcoins. I'm just thinking what if I started earning bitcoin early, maybe I am rich now also.  
not as easy as imagined, in fact I have to collect a few months for 0.1 BTC and that's not enough.
should add some expertise to increase bitcoin. for example trading, investment and bounty done at the same time.
unless it has a big capital, I think that's not impossible right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 03, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

I think all us here wants to get rich with the help of bitcoin. As of now I've earn .08bitcoins though its still little but someday I know I will become rich like those people who started early in earning bitcoins. I'm just thinking what if I started earning bitcoin early, maybe I am rich now also.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 07:59:43 PM
i am not that long been joining here and when i joined signatures campaign  i used all my bitcoin they paid for me.. for now i don't have any bitcoin saves but i am hoping for the next months and years i can save so that i can try to invest someday. i want to get rich nobody don't want to right?so next time i will try.
Activity: 238
December 03, 2017, 07:51:45 PM
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to grow your money, try to buy now and wait a few years till yours profits become bigger. Since its price is unstable it is also a good choice to trade bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
December 03, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
Everyone's dream is to get rich with Bitcoins. it isn't easy these days though. You need to spend a lot of money just to buy a single Bitcoin. This is no small task in itself for even the average family these days. It is amazing what Bitcoin has come to in such a short time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
December 03, 2017, 06:49:37 PM
I can only daydream about what it must have been like to be able to buy thousands of Bitcoins for a few dollars back in 2009 and 2010, or even to just mine a bunch of Bitcoins every day without doing any work at all back in the day. That would be so cool, but of course back then people alo didn't know how much Bitcoin would end up being worth so it probably wasn't as exciting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 03, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
I just joined this forum so I have never felt about the income I got from bitcoin, but of course I have a very beautiful dream of bitcoin and I hope someday I will benefit from bitcoin.
If you have money you can invest in bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies and trade.. yes it will take time for you to earn a substantive amount of money in the forum but if you have capital you can invest.
Activity: 84
December 03, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

I think thats the best way to dream about it. Its not decent money now, its actual way if getting rich in reality. Look at the prices since you posted this thread. It has surpassed all the expectation now and it is leading towards that very goal of which people used to always think of, the bitcoin worth 50K. Yes, its not bluff anymore but its ray of hope and achievement after few years from now.

If thats the case then we should always focus on the bitcoin investment step by step today and tomorrow and until we think that its enough money for us. In anyway bitcoin is not going down now so we can see our investment in safe hands now. :-)

Everybody dreams to be rich but we need to work on it to achieve our dreams, same here in Bitcoin we need more patience and work on it, maybe someday we are one of the rich people in the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
December 03, 2017, 01:14:02 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
December 03, 2017, 11:55:41 AM
I just joined this forum so I have never felt about the income I got from bitcoin, but of course I have a very beautiful dream of bitcoin and I hope someday I will benefit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: