Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 55. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 06:49:22 AM
Now the dream to get rich with bitcoin is real, there are lots of new rich people from bitcoin when bitcoin prices reach $ 1,000 and now prices have reached $ 10,000 surely more and more people are getting rich because bitcoin and rich from bitcoin is not a dream.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 06:46:11 AM
I've been dreaming about that also. But not that rich like those on the top list, but like you, a decent one. That I could bring my children in a decent school, I could give my family a life that they deserve. I am not yet earning much, but I know with more knowledge and practice about trading, I know I could attain that goal.

I am also thinking to make myself rich but the same as yours where I am not that a celebrity popular to every one because I am rich. I want to be rich but that kind of "rich" is not observable but you know yourself you are rich. A kind of "rich" people who are still humble, being happy with my family, not having any problem to money (like in the past).
very true and all those people also think to be rich with bitcoin. and I also want it with the follow-up bitcoin it can be rich. and hopefully my wish quickly granted
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:13:56 AM
I've been dreaming about that also. But not that rich like those on the top list, but like you, a decent one. That I could bring my children in a decent school, I could give my family a life that they deserve. I am not yet earning much, but I know with more knowledge and practice about trading, I know I could attain that goal.

I am also thinking to make myself rich but the same as yours where I am not that a celebrity popular to every one because I am rich. I want to be rich but that kind of "rich" is not observable but you know yourself you are rich. A kind of "rich" people who are still humble, being happy with my family, not having any problem to money (like in the past).
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
November 30, 2017, 06:07:15 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 05:52:11 AM
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

It takes courage to invest your hard earned money into bitcoins. There is potential to earn phenomenal returns, but you should keep in mind that there is a possibility that you will lose all your money

With bitcoin you must be lucky at first, becuase you can earn money and your dream came true, invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status. Being an investor of bitcoin already made us very lucky, the price will increase overtime so all we need now is just to hold on and put our patience to cash out a big profit
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 05:27:05 AM
To delete Sad
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 30, 2017, 02:53:51 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

business in the field of virtual money one bitcoin currency a lot of benefits, because bitcoin a lot of devotees, that's what makes the value of bitcoin high, my suggestion to be successful buy bitcoin now for investment until 1 year ahead would value will be higher than now
One year is short term but I am sure there will be good things that will happen with your investment.
Take it for example this year, the price has already increase more than 800% which is is a good return for just a year, and we have not end this year yet.

Getting rich with bitcoin is going to be a very difficult thing,but there's no possible to make that happen as long as you have a better  plan of your life it. You may start investing here in bitcoin or join signature campaigns if you have not still a profits, through  this way you can able to earn and make it a profit to start investing in bitcoin.Then this the start if your journey going to be rich in the future because  of bitcoin.
Who does not wants to get rich.But getting rich in today's time is difficult.Even with bitcoins it is difficult.It takes a lot of time to earn money from bitcoin.It requires patience and hardwork.It is a slow process.Signature campaigns pay decent payments but it is mere like a pocket money.It cannot make us rich.Investing or trading in bitcoin can result in some profits but it is a risky deed.Mining is also a way to earn money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 02:37:49 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Just know about this bitcoin thing about a couple months ago from one of my friends saying that its good to invest in it because theres a large chance of getting decent profits. After a few research about this stuff and prove its not a scam, i try to invest 1 bitcoin just for a start and pretty well amazed that its value increase for almost $3000 dollars from the past value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 30, 2017, 02:29:11 AM

It's one thing to dream, the other to work hard and come out with a big profit from the trade. If one only dreams in this life, something can be achieved and changed, it is necessary to act.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 02:22:04 AM
today I earn a bitcoin for nearly 500 USD money previously on faucets and investment on the hype site I was doing then. But now that I'm content with this forum you can find bitcoin and other altcoin probably have earned me here. Of course I was dreaming to be rich with bitcoin. So I'm now in this way and I love what I do and as long as this work requires time and patience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 02:15:22 AM
the mass adoptation of bitcoin will be your way to get filthy rich if you believe that btc can reach 100k$ on the next years to come better invest now.

BTC going mainstream can revolutionized the financing industry like what the internet boom like.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
November 30, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

Personally, I think each and every one of Us has the potential to be rich through the use of Bitcoin, (e.g. Mining, Investments, Trading, etc.). My total earnings in Bitcoin comes mostly from Bitcoin Signature Campaigns, Mostly I picked decent looking campaigns, but only a few have legitimately truthful companies, most of the projects I joined are either cheaters(steals the stakes that is purposefully for Us participants) or scammers which promises high amount of stakes but at the end of the campaign, doesn't pay You what they have promised. So as far as I have done all my posts, I only have earned 0.01BTC ($150), but if all Projects are truthful to their words, I would've gathered 0.2BTC ($2150). So yeah, for now I am still being patient and see how other Campaign will work out for Me.  Smiley
Oww dear, i'm feeling looking bad for you to past signature campaigns that you joined and just becomed a scam projects. Well you better check, aware,alert and not just joined because they have a huge amount of bounty that will start the scam project. Better to double check first the team and reviews/feedbacks. Me? I'm always cheking it and reading reviews, right now i'm totally  close to become a millionaire lol hehehe
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 30, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

Personally, I think each and every one of Us has the potential to be rich through the use of Bitcoin, (e.g. Mining, Investments, Trading, etc.). My total earnings in Bitcoin comes mostly from Bitcoin Signature Campaigns, Mostly I picked decent looking campaigns, but only a few have legitimately truthful companies, most of the projects I joined are either cheaters(steals the stakes that is purposefully for Us participants) or scammers which promises high amount of stakes but at the end of the campaign, doesn't pay You what they have promised. So as far as I have done all my posts, I only have earned 0.01BTC ($150), but if all Projects are truthful to their words, I would've gathered 0.2BTC ($2150). So yeah, for now I am still being patient and see how other Campaign will work out for Me.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 01:27:12 AM
Thats an never ending question ...

Everybody of us could get rich but they have to be lucky
Being an investor of bitcoin already made us very lucky, the price will increase overtime so all we need now is just to hold
on and put our patience to cash out a big profit in the future, believe in bitcoin so we can be rich just like those who are early successful people.
I think your dream of becoming rich will come true when you can be patient investing in bitcoin, try to buy and store lots of bitcoins and then be patient within a few years, and when you sell your bitcoin back in the next few years, then you've become rich at the time, because basically the price of bitcoin will be higher in the future,,
Everybody wants to become rich.It is like a dream come true.Today,it is very difficult to earn money.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.It is the easiest way to earn a lot of money in a short period of time.Signature campaigns pay us decent payments.Higher the rank,more will be the payment.Investing in bitcoin is a good idea to earn a lot of profits in a less period of time.Trading bitcoins can also lead to some earnings.If you already have some bitcoins,you can save them for future as the price of bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 01:07:24 AM

business in the field of virtual money one bitcoin currency a lot of benefits, because bitcoin a lot of devotees, that's what makes the value of bitcoin high, my suggestion to be successful buy bitcoin now for investment until 1 year ahead would value will be higher than now
One year is short term but I am sure there will be good things that will happen with your investment.
Take it for example this year, the price has already increase more than 800% which is is a good return for just a year, and we have not end this year yet.

Getting rich with bitcoin is going to be a very difficult thing,but there's no possible to make that happen as long as you have a better  plan of your life it. You may start investing here in bitcoin or join signature campaigns if you have not still a profits, through  this way you can able to earn and make it a profit to start investing in bitcoin.Then this the start if your journey going to be rich in the future because  of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 12:43:57 AM

Activity: 392
November 29, 2017, 11:43:58 PM

Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 11:28:20 PM
Yes you can achieve to be rich by having bitcoin , be smart to invest in bitcoin so you can be rich someday
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 11:07:18 PM
Buy bitcoins, save and wait til the value get highrocketed the sell, your profit will be multiplied. That is also my dream.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 29, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
Thats an never ending question ...

Everybody of us could get rich but they have to be lucky
Being an investor of bitcoin already made us very lucky, the price will increase overtime so all we need now is just to hold
on and put our patience to cash out a big profit in the future, believe in bitcoin so we can be rich just like those who are early successful people.
I think your dream of becoming rich will come true when you can be patient investing in bitcoin, try to buy and store lots of bitcoins and then be patient within a few years, and when you sell your bitcoin back in the next few years, then you've become rich at the time, because basically the price of bitcoin will be higher in the future,,
Pages:
Jump to: