Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 57. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 06:27:59 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Getting rich... Is too late to get rich now from BTC, the only way to make some money if from a good ICO.
I made some money from some investments and I lost other to other investments..
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
November 27, 2017, 06:14:40 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I dont really have bitcoins as of the moment but i am better with altcoins. I have been paid a very good pay in services i did in altcoints. Little by little as my rank gets up i know i can earn more and even bitcoin. I know just like what you’ve said, a lot are getting millionaire with cryptocurrencies. I hope i will be one of them in the future too.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
November 27, 2017, 06:03:04 PM
Its pretty worth if you are determined to be rich with bitcoin,try to invest as you can afford to loose and reinvest the profit and patiently wait bitcoin is on its milestone it is expected in 2020 bitcoin will hit the 25000 us dollar.Future of bitcoin is bright and safe,there is possibility that you can be rich.
Activity: 140
DEGEN Future Traders
November 27, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
I think that all that have Bitcoins now are winning, right?

I have some of them and some times i change it.

Have nice day friend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
November 27, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

It is not bad to dream especially when you have a big dream. Dreaming is surely free but we should know that we don't just dream about it we should get it if we really want to no matter what the hindrances are.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

I do believed that everyone who lives in world are dreaming about good life, and I think Bitcoin will help and the best ways to make that happen.

I am still on process of learning digital currency and earning with Bitcoin was hard in these days, i could make a hundred USD in a month, but i am very grateful on that.
Activity: 264
November 27, 2017, 10:28:19 AM

For now I didnt have earn much bitcoin but this is enough for me my family to give them money to use in our house food something like that, and I have a big dream in bitcoin and that is having enough profit to fund my own business and I need to work on that really hard right? I hope I can.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
i believe that in right strategy many will get rich in bitcoins. i searched and study the history of bitcoins before i joined in the forum. and it really amazed me how many persons who got wealthy because of bitcoins not to mention those who i knew personally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
November 27, 2017, 10:21:59 AM
Well, getting rich with bitcoin today is not a dream anymore. As the price of bitcoin is exponentially rising and I think nothing can stop bitcoin right now!
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 27, 2017, 10:15:49 AM
Yes of cours I dream to be rich someday and someday I'm going to success because of this bitcoin for now I'm going more read about this forum and more earn and I wanna try to invest and more wisely

And who do not dreamed of becoming rich someday?  Who do not want to live a life comfortably?  We all want that and that is why we are all here because bitcoin makes it possible to happen.  As of this moment, I am trying more ways to earn more bitcoin and that I want to become successful with it.
Activity: 297
November 27, 2017, 08:35:10 AM
Yes of cours I dream to be rich someday and someday I'm going to success because of this bitcoin for now I'm going more read about this forum and more earn and I wanna try to invest and more wisely
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 06:20:12 AM
Very much possible to get rich with bitcoins in future so without wasting any time we should keep ourselves busy in collecting as many bitcoins as possible as the future of bitcoins is very bright and if you have accumulated more bitcoins then you can become super rich in future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
November 27, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

Almost each of us want to get rich through bitcoin. I really think that bitcoin is the best and easiest way to get rich. As long as you stay focus, devote your time on it, and work hard you can earn a lot of money through bitcoin. Hard work and patience pays well in bitcoin. Bitcoin already helped a lot of people in reaching their dreams to get rich.

I wish what you say was true but if it was, everyone who works hard would get rich. Unfortunately life is not that way. I'm sure so far if we speak of speculation on bitcoin, not the original mining by the very few enthusiasts, more people lost money on it than got rich...
Activity: 322
November 27, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

Yes we can be rich in here that thing is possible because there are people who became a millionaire because of simply investing in this a long time ago. The most famous one is the teen that invested in this and became a millionaire because the value of his holding is different before. Today I earn a decent amount of money in this but sometimes I loses money whenever bitcoins drops my money also drops but after a month or weeks I can recover it be just simply patiently holding and making money.
Activity: 59
Merit: 14
November 26, 2017, 08:45:39 PM
Even though I am very new to bitcoin I still dream of one day becoming rich from bitcoin, there is still much room for bitcoin to grow and even if bitcoin does not many alt coins could have results similar to those of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 08:43:27 PM
I am also new to this world, but I guess having a portfolio including BTC and some valid altcoins might work better.
Activity: 11
November 26, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

All of us here or maybe most of us have a dream to become rich in the future with the help of bitcoin. Since bitcoin has the potential to make its price very high in the future, if you invest a lot of money or even a decent amount of money in bitcoin, you can easily be rich in the future.
It seems to me that today you can lose even more money if you start investing in Bitcoin at today's price. Of course, if we believe in the future and prospects for the next few years, I think that any investment will pay off with interest.
[/quote]
Activity: 36
November 26, 2017, 08:36:23 PM
Woah, for us now is almost impossible hence we didn't  catch btc when it worthed 100 usd.
Activity: 139
November 26, 2017, 08:35:58 PM
Early investors in bitcoin are now millionaires of course. But if you have invested some in bitcoin in this year you must have around 8x profit on your investment. Its still time to invest in bitcoin so invest as much money as you can.

Even some late investors are millionaires in bitcoin if they placed nice capital in bitcoin. This is the general dream for all the traders in this society. It's not that hard, we need to keep working well with effort in both trading and mining.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
It seems to me that today you can lose even more money if you start investing in Bitcoin at today's price. Of course, if we believe in the future and prospects for the next few years, I think that any investment will pay off with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: