Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 59. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 10:22:09 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
rich dreams with bitcoin is not a joke.
imagine, buy bitcoin now, sell 2 to 3 years ahead.
is not that a fact that can be rich with bitcoin?
dreaming in my opinion is still reasonable, but if to materialize or not it depends on our effort, because rich it takes hard work really and no word surrender in trying. so the dream is not high.
Activity: 364
November 25, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
for me personally i believe in getting rich with bitcoins especially when the target is long term investment. i knew someone who is wealthy now because of bitcoins to think that he is still a kid. at his age of 16 years old he is now a bread winner for his family.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 25, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

rich dreams with bitcoin is not a joke.
imagine, buy bitcoin now, sell 2 to 3 years ahead.
is not that a fact that can be rich with bitcoin?
That will definitely happen. Case of bitcoin is totally different and now it is still going towards success. Like you said, it will defeat cash. This would be happening in coming few decades when there will be only one currency and this bitcoin will be making this globe an amazing part to live. You don’t see any cash moving in and out of the restaurants and garment shops and others. Bitcoin will make the life easy.
Activity: 378
November 25, 2017, 02:46:02 AM
Well i think that is the dream of all of the users of bitcoin, and also me i want to be rich using bitcoins, that why i am working very hard and i am always focusing on my campaign that i joined because i believe that joining bounty campaign can make me or can help me to became rich in the future.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 02:40:03 AM
Rich is the desire of all people, nobody wants to be poor so everyone do anything to get rich, I suggest to get rich with a simple and easy way that is bitcoin investment. buy now and hold for at least 5 years then we will be rich.
Of course, almost everyone want to become rich someday through bitcoin so they grab this opportunity and start to invest in believing that this can be the way to become successful someday. Bitcoin price rapidly increased throughout the years so we should start to earn bitcoin as much as possible and put some hard work and extra effort so that this will gain more money. Remember that there no shortcut in achieving our dreams and we should keep always our eyes on the prize.
My real job is trash, and Bitcoin earns me times eight (×8) of what my real job earns me. But that doesn’t mean I’m quitting my job to focus full on bitcoin. I’m satisfied with what I’ve got, no need to get greedy.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:27:31 PM
If you are really working hard then i think that it is possible to become rich with bitcoins because if you will just accumulate bitcoin and keep them for long term holding then there will be a chance for you to have a lot of profit in the future because the price might go up to $100k per 1 bitcoin and that will become an instant millions for people who are keeping at least 10 bitcoins.
We certainly have our own ways to achieve our goal and bitcoin is a way to do it.
Honestly, when I started with bitcoin I am still earning from my day job and that's not quite good enough to live a decent life, thanks to bitcoin
I learn to invest and it gives me enough return in just 2 years.
Congratulations for you to have a great investment in bitcoin and i think that it is better if you will just keep investing and compounding your profit and money to develop a great foundation for you to have financial freedom and peace of mind in terms of money because you don't need to worry for the money anymore if you have a lot of source of income because your cash flow is just keep flowing in.
Yes i agree with you i am also very glad that you have invested in bitcoin and i think you can make a lot of profit out of everything and i think we can even be bigger than this we can make a lot out of crypto currency and we expect to actually make more and more.
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is no only hope but it is a way that will make you rich too. Working hard with bitcoin will give you a lot of money and you can become a rich but the short way to become a rich with bitcoin is to invest in bitcoin and make some trade in bitcoin so that it will create a high income for you in short time. working can also make you a rich but will take your time and investment will make you rich in short.
Activity: 16
November 24, 2017, 12:07:43 PM
If you are really working hard then i think that it is possible to become rich with bitcoins because if you will just accumulate bitcoin and keep them for long term holding then there will be a chance for you to have a lot of profit in the future because the price might go up to $100k per 1 bitcoin and that will become an instant millions for people who are keeping at least 10 bitcoins.
We certainly have our own ways to achieve our goal and bitcoin is a way to do it.
Honestly, when I started with bitcoin I am still earning from my day job and that's not quite good enough to live a decent life, thanks to bitcoin
Congratulations for you to have a great investment in bitcoin and i think that it is better if you will just keep investing and compounding your profit and money to develop a great foundation for you to have financial freedom and peace of mind in terms of money because you don't need to worry for the money anymore if you have a lot of source of income because your cash flow is just keep flowing in.
Yes i agree with you i am also very glad that you have invested in bitcoin and i think you can make a lot of profit out of everything and i think we can even be bigger than this we can make a lot out of crypto currency and we expect to actually make more and more.
That is true people who invest in bitcoin do make a lot of money and i think they are even very good in the progress of making money because otherwise they would not know anything about it also it is very hard for us i think it is good.
Activity: 12
November 24, 2017, 11:51:32 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

Yeah to get a lot of money or decent amount oof money is a good for me to help my family in our poverty because my dream is to get a lot of money to help my parents and my parents become proud of me.

Nearly everyone wants that. We all want money but the problem is how to achieve it. It will take a lot of your time but in the end you will have it. So work really hard !

I wish i can also get rich i want to retire with a few millions.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 24, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Well thats my idea of being successful but Im going to add some and thats having enough monwy to travel any place that I would want to go to, a decent life to give to my parents, and all the hardwork that I gave will came back to me. Bitcoin is very expensive nowadays dont be shookt if you have double amount of money since bitcoin pumps.
Activity: 13
November 24, 2017, 11:00:59 AM
The dream is coming true i think we can all get rich because of bitcoin because bitcoin is worth a lot and i think bitcoin is worth very much if you search it up i do not know how much it will be worth after a couple of days but it will be more than now.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
November 24, 2017, 10:48:42 AM
Hello everyone! I bumped into a website of Genesis mining and I don't really get the economics of the thing.
Why a company that has mining hardware would resell a possibility to mine on it? I mean when you resell you expect to make a profit. But if people buy then they can get more in bitcoins than what they pay in fiat. Or is it that mining companies can't directly convert their bitcoins in fiat therefore to receive fiat payments they resell their capacity?
Thanks in advance for your insights into this! As you can see I'm new to the subject and just trying to understand how it works.
Activity: 518
November 24, 2017, 09:34:00 AM
Getting rich is the ultimate dream of everyone but you must have the guts of doing and it takes a lot of time and effort to obtain this and i believe that through Bitcoin you can become successful but you must be patient enough to wait and learn to save when earning
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

Yeah to get a lot of money or decent amount oof money is a good for me to help my family in our poverty because my dream is to get a lot of money to help my parents and my parents become proud of me.
Activity: 10
November 23, 2017, 09:13:06 PM

All of us here in bitcointalk have a dream to be rich someday. Although, we need first to be patient and exert more effort and time in earning bitcoin because it will make us to be successful in the future. Im not getting bitcoin now since im a newbie but im looking forward in earning huge amount of bitcoin and learn more about it.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 23, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
My gut feeling says that if I continue to make efforts in earning as much as bitcoin possible then in future it can make me rich for sure as the price of bitcoins will increase with the higher demand in future so even if I can manage to get 10 btc in my wallet I will become millionaire in next couple of years.
Activity: 84
November 23, 2017, 07:10:36 PM
Wow if i am think For now I am a happy owner of 20$.  Tongue I joined to all this bitcoin making only on May this year and I make bitcoins only with commenting, but even that I do not so actively as I could. But I expect my rank rise soon so I will get more for a comment. I doubt I will be rich with bitcoin, only in a case that bitcoin will rise to some million of dollars, but in that case everyone will be rich or even super rich. And I think in this way it can affect on crush of the economy from all the word hehehhe thanks for attention
Activity: 308
November 23, 2017, 07:08:26 PM
Yes its everybody's dream of getting rich with bitcoins..we need to work hard spend more time and effort to earn some..maybe this is the way we become rich in bitcoins Kiss Kiss Smiley
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 23, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

It is quite enough to buy me my necessities and to save. We can't actually predict bitcoin's price but we can tell that we can actually get money from it even it is not enough as it's fluctuating everytime. You can earn and you can lose at the same time because of what I just said that its value is unpredictable so do not expect too much.
Activity: 337
November 23, 2017, 07:17:00 AM
for now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount, but i will try to make it bigger than before. i am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way. after that, you just rinse and repeat

As of now,I don't have any earnings yet.But I still believe that bitcoin is a big a help to achieve what I've dream of.I will make sure that it is not a waste of time spending my effort with hardwork and time posting and posting. I don't joined any campaign yet. But I am looking forward that I can find a better campaign that will suit for my rank,so that i can start earning.I hope in the near future, I will become a rich bitcoiner.😊😊😊😇😇
Pages:
Jump to: