Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 98. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 07:37:29 PM
I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.
Amazing. I just love to hear someone who had lost once and now doing so amazing. Dreaming about some achievement is so good that many times it just give you a way to move to achieve your goal. As you said, as newbie you must dream, you must learn, you must practice and get your goal.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
August 28, 2017, 07:19:32 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Yes some may dream to be rich with bitcoins because of its value now, and some are just here for their own purposes, and that's not bad, to have different reasons. For me, I earn bitcoins because I join in sig campaigns, or translate something; anything I can do, I'll do it. I did lose some because of I spend it. I think it is just, because it's for my own good why did I lose it, right?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 07:09:24 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I have earned about 6 to 7 bitcoins in 2 years on the forum.
But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.
look like you are strong willed and I hope you will be rich soon in the future, because you make 7 bitcoins in 2 years it means you actually made $30000, well this is the pretty much amount of money, but I think your greed make you loss some coins in gambling, try not to be greedy, just work and earn and then you will be rich soon, just try my advice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 28, 2017, 06:57:47 PM
Yeah it is still possible as the price is extremely low right now compared to what it could be down the road. Tongue
I do not feel the value of bitcoin is now low, I feel the value of bitcoin is now very high and very helpful for my financial needs, I can not imagine if the price per 1 BTC is $10,000 as has been said by many people. If that happens it will definitely make a lot of people become new millionaires.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
August 28, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Yeah it is still possible as the price is extremely low right now compared to what it could be down the road. Tongue
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 28, 2017, 06:24:12 PM
I have dreams of being rich with bitcoin after seeing some of my friends success of bitcoin. but I am confused, what should I do without capital Huh

If you don't have a capital, then don't expect too much that you will be rich in bitcoin. It's like you will work as a freelancer or you may want to be a trader after getting paid for some jobs that you've got. First you have to look first a job that suits your skills and knowledge and you'll get paid with bitcoin. There's no other way for it.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 28, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

What are your expectations in bitcoin, how much you want to make monthly in order to feel good with yourself, getting rich with bitcoin is going to be very difficult since we will need to have a lot of capital or bitcoin to skyrocket or both, you are better off trying your chances in ICOs and see if you can make a lot of money there especially since some coins can pump extremely hard.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
I think it is safe to say the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream that almost all of us have. but the difference is in what we are willing to do for it.
I see two groups of people with this dream:
1) the bigger group are those who want to get rich but do nothing about it except accumulating some small amount of bitcoin (maybe 1BTC at most) and then start wishing bitcoin to reach $100,000,000 so they can get rich.
2) the rest, who don't believe in magic Smiley and believe in a more realistic price so they try to earn bitcoin by working hard for it, and investing in it buy buying bitcoin when it is cheap before it is launched to the moon, or making investments like trading, etc.
I try to be a part of the second group, how about you?

i guess its true that this is the best investment on the entire world now there are many stock exchanger shifting to bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 01:07:50 PM
I have dreams of being rich with bitcoin after seeing some of my friends success of bitcoin. but I am confused, what should I do without capital Huh

Activity: 232
August 28, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.

Good for you if you will buy somwthing.  As of now I am still into earning and saving some of my money.  If everyone will try to earn bitcoin there would be a good way.   Even me if I get my salary I will still think if I were you.  There is no need to earn more becuase your money will earn for you.  One of the ways to earn is the popular trading.

We all dream the sam thing for bitcoin and we're getting more and more bitcoin. But I really worry what if whales start to dump on us? We see lots of TV news saying bitcoin will be $50,000 and this could be very tricky honestly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 28, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.

Good for you if you will buy somwthing.  As of now I am still into earning and saving some of my money.  If everyone will try to earn bitcoin there would be a good way.   Even me if I get my salary I will still think if I were you.  There is no need to earn more becuase your money will earn for you.  One of the ways to earn is the popular trading.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
August 28, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

I only earn bitcoin by means of signature camps and sometimes gambling but of course I am very aware that I must not focus in playing gambling because it may cause to me some bankrupt issue and being lose. If you want to become rich in bitcoin you must strategized and you must know how to limit yourself in using it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

It is more good to invest or to join signature campaigns if you want to earn a lot bigger income because these are some of the ways of getting a good income in a very good and positive way. You must not focus on gambling because it may cause forr you to lose all of your money. If you want to get rich you must be responsible in your income and be intelligent in using it.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2017, 11:58:34 AM
In my opinion you will get a lot of money if you invest bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will not make you get rich quickly .. but if you keep it in a long time .. you will get a lot of money from the result store bitcoin. there isitilah "buy bitcoin now, then you will rich tomorrow". I think it's true .. if I remember a 12 year old boy investing bitcoin and now he's a millionaire.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
August 28, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

i havent earn much in my trading just fair enough
im not setting my hopes high like getting rich in doing bitcoin just enough for everything i need that would do
but if i got lucky well thats a bonus
Activity: 473
August 28, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.

wow thats cool i hope i can earn also like that via this forum but im not into gambling but
hopefully i can trade it good as well i know its risky but more reliable than gambling
i hope i can manage my earnings very well coz i have my hopes to go bigtime in this field

6 to 7 Bitcoins from this forum in 2 years it is the really good amount. But now it is not possible all payments are reduced due to Bitcoin price increment. But we can make decent money in the form of USD. Yes with Trading we can make money and most of the people whatever they will earn from this forum they will invest in Gambling or Trading. I will use few coins for trading and few for gambling.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 28, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

wow thats cool i hope i can earn also like that via this forum but im not into gambling but
hopefully i can trade it good as well i know its risky but more reliable than gambling
i hope i can manage my earnings very well coz i have my hopes to go bigtime in this field
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 28, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

Before I enter bitcoin, I set my expectation in terms of the profit that I'll be getting. Afterwsards, as I earn large amount of money from it, I was very surprised. I never thought that bitcoin will be able to prove itself to me by simply giving me a chance to become rich which is my wildest dream. We all know that bitcoin has the power to change anyone's life and it's good to know that bitcoin is always there in case you need finances.
Activity: 784
August 28, 2017, 10:55:28 AM
I got so much from bitcoin, it's beyond now that bitcoin is not just a dream for me. I really feel the presence of bitcoin is currently very useful starting from the driving of the economy. Until I bought a plane ticket with just a clear bitcoin this was not a dream. Bitcoin changes one's life for the better.

Its great to hear that bitcoin is helping you in the best possible way and its taking care of your needs too and I am also earning bitcoins since long time and I have a dream to buy a car with bitcoins in future and for that I am making constant efforts to earn more and more bitcoins as I am not financially sound so cannot afford to buy bitcoins but I will give my best shot to earn maximum bitcoins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 28, 2017, 09:58:05 AM
I got so much from bitcoin, it's beyond now that bitcoin is not just a dream for me. I really feel the presence of bitcoin is currently very useful starting from the driving of the economy. Until I bought a plane ticket with just a clear bitcoin this was not a dream. Bitcoin changes one's life for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: