Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 101. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 01:05:11 PM
For now, I have lost a lot of money, but I'm not stopping to study and on how to recover it all.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
Well, everyone here want to become rich amd I think bitcoin is the key to become rich. In addition to that, I agree that its possible to get rich in bitcoin and it will takes time to wait but you can assure that you could become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin I could become rich.
You need remember use Bitcoin not enough for helps you get rich with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. Because if you can't keep your coin until reach to high price or take profit at high price, you never get rich at here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 23, 2017, 12:56:59 PM
This dream is still firmly embedded in my mind, I keep trying to get bitcoin and invest in the next three years, for me that could be a benchmark for getting rich, I do not give up because the opportunities are still wide open because when bitcoin prices above the sky will It is difficult to get 1 btc on a regular basis.
never give up your dream with Bitcoin in order to get a rich person. I have also a dream to become an affluent person by this platform so that I am working here very attentively as much as I can. I  have a belief that if I can work properly then it will bring me a lot of money. day by day Bitcoin is getting popular and accepted at the whole around the world. that is why like me a lot of people have a dream of getting rich through Bitcoin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:31:20 PM
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
Well, everyone here want to become rich amd I think bitcoin is the key to become rich. In addition to that, I agree that its possible to get rich in bitcoin and it will takes time to wait but you can assure that you could become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin I could become rich.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 12:24:06 PM
as the value of bitcoin is increasing at a very fast rate so becoming rich will no longer remain a dream.Keep on posting n receive payment from bitcoin every week.more posts more payment and this procedure goes on and on
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 04:07:03 AM
I started earning bitcoins because the value of it is still increasing. And who does not want to become rich if they earn bitcoins. As a newbie, Im still trying to make a way in earning btc and use it in my daily living.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 23, 2017, 03:42:36 AM
This dream is still firmly embedded in my mind, I keep trying to get bitcoin and invest in the next three years, for me that could be a benchmark for getting rich, I do not give up because the opportunities are still wide open because when bitcoin prices above the sky will It is difficult to get 1 btc on a regular basis.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 22, 2017, 10:56:56 PM
The dream of getting rich benefit from bitcoin became real success not a dream specially those who ride bitcoin train in early stage .
It is no more a dream to get rich with bitcoins because the present value of bitcoins have proved their potential for making people rich with just by holding and investing into bitcoins. I hope bitcoins keep increasing in value and let people achieve their goals.
Yes I’m agreed with that because I also get huge profit when I was hold my bitcoin for a long time, and I also dream to get rich by bitcoin and I start working on it and stick with it, and now I have everything, everything that I want is in my hand, the only thing I do is to give my full attention to the biotin in the start and in return it makes e rich and give me lesson of patience.
We should have that kind of mentality, we will be reach soon if we stick with bitcoin and focus our time here.
I am full time now with my journey in trading and I am so happy with my investment now as it is already precious in my eyes, more to come
as they say so I would still hold it until it can make my dream come true.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:56:08 PM
The dream of getting rich benefit from bitcoin became real success not a dream specially those who ride bitcoin train in early stage .
It is no more a dream to get rich with bitcoins because the present value of bitcoins have proved their potential for making people rich with just by holding and investing into bitcoins. I hope bitcoins keep increasing in value and let people achieve their goals.
Yes I’m agreed with that because I also get huge profit when I was hold my bitcoin for a long time, and I also dream to get rich by bitcoin and I start working on it and stick with it, and now I have everything, everything that I want is in my hand, the only thing I do is to give my full attention to the biotin in the start and in return it makes e rich and give me lesson of patience.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
August 22, 2017, 10:59:24 AM
Activity: 116
August 21, 2017, 06:11:39 PM
Everyone dreams to be rich. Thats why we all here earning and searching for bitcoin.
It is big oppoortunity for us to earn as much as we can.
I am lucky that i found out this. Maybe itis the stairs to our success.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 04:32:12 PM
Getting rich with bitcoin is not far from reality, just patiently study the trade progression.and claim your coin when its favourable.

Trading is really the most favorable way to earn bitcoin and get rich. But it has many hurdles and its hard to learn. But if you have the experience then its really the best way to get rich. While holding has its strong points. I believed that trading is the best recourse to get rich with bitcoins.
well you are right trading is the best way to get rich but I think you missed one thing, from trading you can’t earn bitcon. First you invest on bitcoin, then you will get some bitcoins then you will be able for trading, and trust me don’t get into trading if you don’t.t know about that because it will result in making you empty handed, but it is not so hard to learn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
August 21, 2017, 01:31:08 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Yes, everyone in bitcoin is dreaming of becoming a million someday.
I earned around $600 through buying and selling bitcoins.
Activity: 117
August 21, 2017, 11:46:21 AM
as long as you invest in the next few weeks, you'll still make a profit
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
In April 2017 1BTC was trading at 1400$s today 1BTC is trading at 4034$s. So in my opinion bitcoin is a great opportunity for people to get rich. As we know media is sharing information about bitcoin and many big companies have started accepting bitcoin, so in future the demand of bitcoin will increase and its price will rise. So if you buy bitcoins and wait some time you may earn handsome profit.
Yes true, if we bought 100 btc, of course we get profit 100x2634 = 263,400 and only bitcoin can make us rich in a very short time, but i sure this year the price will reach $6500.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 09:25:28 AM
In April 2017 1BTC was trading at 1400$s today 1BTC is trading at 4034$s. So in my opinion bitcoin is a great opportunity for people to get rich. As we know media is sharing information about bitcoin and many big companies have started accepting bitcoin, so in future the demand of bitcoin will increase and its price will rise. So if you buy bitcoins and wait some time you may earn handsome profit.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
August 21, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
you say it is dream The only way to achieve such status with bitcoin is risking it at forex as well gambling
Forex and gambling is not a legit way to achieve all of your dreams because in forex it will not become an easy thing for you to compete because they are very volatile and anytime you can either lose or win the game and it is almost the same in gambling which only gives you a small chance to win and mostly you will receive a high chance of getting busted.
I don’t know much about forex but definitely gambling is not the right choice for becoming rich. Even if you are gambling with mighty bitcoins, there are very few chances that you will win and even if you win, your greed will push you to play more which will eventually make you a loser.  
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
August 21, 2017, 08:33:40 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Well, that is everybody's dream!
Everybody want to be rich and happy because poverty hurts, poverty leave an everlasting effect and impression on people minds.
People see bitcoin as an opportunity to invest their money as an asset and digital currency as well. Bitcoin is an opportunity for everyone to invest and later make profit over, unlike "Wall Street" which is exceptional only for the rich dude Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 21, 2017, 08:32:03 AM
I have a dreamed I could get some money from bitcoin. But I am too afraid to trade. What should I do? Maybe mining is the solution. But for mining also requires a large capital. Solution for beginners like me this is probably this bitcointalk forum. Hopefully can get money from here, from the projects that accepted.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 21, 2017, 08:04:24 AM
The dream of enriching bitcoins in many has already become a reality and I hope that I too will soon be lucky because of the rapid price increase. I too will soon become rich thanks to bitcoin Cheesy
good effort and make your opportunities not to pass by mate we do have our own path in order to succeed inside crypto and that what we need faith and
trust that in any chance you will get those dreams becoming rich if you do a lots of effort to achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: