Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 99. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 09:46:02 AM
I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.

Its good to earn from signature campaign but you cannot expect to get rich by only working on it as the payouts are not too high now and if you want to get rich with bitcoins then you should have great quantity of coins so even if price doesn't goes to the moon still there is a chance of becoming rich with it and trading is  place that can give you good profits in quick time if you have invested good capital in it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
August 28, 2017, 09:34:30 AM
I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.
August 28, 2017, 09:11:05 AM
Getting rich with bitcoin is not an easy job right now because you need to spend lot of your fiat currency into bitcoins and you need to wait many years. Nobody don't know how many years it will take, in this case you are lucky enough to make money with bitcoin.But with patience one day you will really make some more cash with bitcoin but no idea how long it will take.

There is a shortcut for that.  If you are a superb coder or not, with a great concept and new idea, you can build or create your team and plan a new ICO for that project.  If you are successful in convincing people they might invest in your project and gather around 100 BTC or more.  In just a span of one month ICO, you can get rich quickly  .  Just make sure not to scam your investor lol.
a dream is just a dream if you have nothing new to show and worth
building an ICO project is not a bad idea actually
but to get rich you need more than that , okay it's a first step
the most important is to have a consistency and a strong will, and with bitcoin you can achieve it faster.
Building an ICO project to get rich? LOL, then you might have an intention to run away with your investors money. i can't argue that many of alt coin projects are now seeking for many investors to their project to make it success but i think making an ICO in order to gain money is just a bit rude didn't it? while an actual purpose of an ICO is to make the project success

Maybe he thought that ICO devs are earning millions out of ICOs because they collect millions of dollars after the solicitation. What they didn't know is that it's being used to pay for the advertisement, the devs, the website makes, etc. There's a lot of expense in ICOs. Even just signature campaigns take a lot of money to pay.

Regardless, people are willing to destroy their name in the bitcoin world just to get a lot of money. Committing sins and running away from the investors is no-brainer for scammers. They aren't concerned to those people that actually believed that investing in their project would be worth it.
Yup getting rich is not easy we need to work hard everyday to earn a lot of bitcoin becuase u dont achieve ur dreams if you dont have a courage to be success and dont quit be patience for someday in the future we became rich like others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
August 28, 2017, 07:50:39 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have earned about 6 to 7 bitcoins in 2 years on the forum.
But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 28, 2017, 07:46:51 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.
You are going to the right direction, you might not be earning well in signature campaign but you can use that money to grow your funds.
Think that you still have to learn a lot of things to make money here and being active in the forum will give you enough information you need to do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 05:22:06 AM
Honestly, I really didn't dream to get rich I just wanted to have a decent life where I can do and go wherever I want and still getting paid for it. And I found that it is possible when I got into bitcoin. As long as there is internet to where I am going and I can do my job then I said to myself that it really is possible.
Activity: 447
August 28, 2017, 04:34:14 AM

Having a decent amount of bitcoin for me can be considered as rich. Maybe not on your standard because I think you will just consider an individual or yourself rich if you already have that much amount of bitcoin in your hand. But the possibility of getting rich is always present and visible depending on how you strive hard to get near to your goal.

Well it depends on how expensive is bitcoin at that point. I don't think you would name yourself rich if you had 10 bitcoins when they were 10$. I think you can start using "rich" If you have 100k $, i don't think it matters if you had 1 bitcoin that's worth 100k or 10 bitcoins that are worth 10k each.
Activity: 476
August 28, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
We all dream to be rich too through this bitcoin money. Fulfilling all our desires and to satisfy our lives with all the pleasures in this world.
Activity: 335
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
August 27, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
There is a big possibility of getting rich with bitcoin especially if your account is full member above or if you invest but it is risky. In my case I am earning $15 per week as you can see on my profile i'm a member.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 08:57:13 PM
Bitcoin will still let some people rich, doing trades all days, but we all know those group is restricted and conected with big ammount of coins. Bitcoin isnt anymore the best option to became rich, due to its big cost, nowadays people are betting much more into altcoins wich has potencial as well, and the cost is much lower, i were able to multiply my bitcoins this year with litecoin, i were lucky enought to had bought them at 0,01-0,014btc and sold at 0,02btc, its just an example, and litecoin value is just 50-70 dollars while bitcoin its already 4000 dollars.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 27, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
My pocket money is coming from bitcoin. I am relying on bitcoin too much to be honest. Added to that, I am unemployed and my mom is not giving me money. She told me to get a job. But in this country, there is not a job related to what I studied. It is not that there is not, but it is too rare to find. And I find bitcoin is a good opportunity to save me from my financial problems.

For now I am also relying my income from bitcoin most of the time, even if I have a stable job but it's not an assurance of being sustainable yet due to more expenses to do specially the debts I have. Seeking that opportunity from abroad due to less paying jobs here in my country is other people's option nowadays, but for me I am confident that this dreams of getting rich with bitcoins can really be possible as long as you have determinations and hardworking with your bitcoin jobs and also the profitable business like trader of your coins being invested in trading markets.

If you can manage to have good amount of bitcoins in your wallet then no one can stop you from becoming rich in future and there are also many ways to earn bitcoins and by investing in trading you can grow your bitcoins even trader so if you work hard and start earning it in multiple ways then you can become rich with it in future.
Activity: 714
August 27, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
My pocket money is coming from bitcoin. I am relying on bitcoin too much to be honest. Added to that, I am unemployed and my mom is not giving me money. She told me to get a job. But in this country, there is not a job related to what I studied. It is not that there is not, but it is too rare to find. And I find bitcoin is a good opportunity to save me from my financial problems.

For now I am also relying my income from bitcoin most of the time, even if I have a stable job but it's not an assurance of being sustainable yet due to more expenses to do specially the debts I have. Seeking that opportunity from abroad due to less paying jobs here in my country is other people's option nowadays, but for me I am confident that this dreams of getting rich with bitcoins can really be possible as long as you have determinations and hardworking with your bitcoin jobs and also the profitable business like trader of your coins being invested in trading markets.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 27, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

I have a full time job but I know that it can never make me rich in future but if I give that time to bitcoins then I would be in better position to earn more bitcoins which can secure my future and even give me luxury life but at this stage I am not mentally prepared for quitting my job and getting full time into bitcoins as I need steady income to take care of my family and that is possible only with a full time job.
August 27, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

Having a decent amount of bitcoin for me can be considered as rich. Maybe not on your standard because I think you will just consider an individual or yourself rich if you already have that much amount of bitcoin in your hand. But the possibility of getting rich is always present and visible depending on how you strive hard to get near to your goal.
Yes you are very right, being rich is not by having that certain amount of money or that much money. Being rich is all about how hard you strive and achieve in order for you to rich that certain goal. Well everything in this world is all about being wise in order for you to achieve what you want.
Right. Being rich doesn’t mean you have a lot of money or savings in your account. It depends on an individual how much he/she worked hard for the objective they proposed at start. If someone have a handsome bitcoins and they are earned by hard work, I think that individual is richer than the one who just have used unfair means and got more bitcoins.
Because the people work hard everyday in Bitcoin will have more knowledge and experience than other speculator on market. And they also understand the benefit as the risk when trading on crypto market too.
Activity: 225
August 27, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

We know there are lots of people on the world facing problems in finding a real job like you. And some part of those are earning money from bitcoin. I personally not earnin money with bitcoin, but liquiditation of bitcoin into fiat money is complicated part for me.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 27, 2017, 04:20:51 PM
Activity: 686
August 27, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Yes you are very right, being rich is not by having that certain amount of money or that much money. Being rich is all about how hard you strive and achieve in order for you to rich that certain goal. Well everything in this world is all about being wise in order for you to achieve what you want.
Right. Being rich doesn’t mean you have a lot of money or savings in your account. It depends on an individual how much he/she worked hard for the objective they proposed at start. If someone have a handsome bitcoins and they are earned by hard work, I think that individual is richer than the one who just have used unfair means and got more bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
August 27, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

Well, everyone want to become rich and I think the key to become rich is bitcoin. In addition to that, as of now many people already get rich and its because bitcoin. Using bitcoin you could make and earn more money and its very effective. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin I could become rich.
This is the main objective of almost all the bitcoin holders. They all are grabbing and investing huge amounts into bitcoins to be the rich in future, living a life that is totally deprived of financial problems. You too will become rich if you keep investing into bitcoins and holding them for long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 27, 2017, 02:17:37 PM
For many, the dream of becoming rich has already been realized thanks to the long retention of bitcoin. Now I need to have patience and hold coins for a long time to realize my dream.
indeed being rich is not just a dream now because a lot of people are getting rich using bitcoin and they are making good profit from bitcoin currency. As I am using bitcoin and participating in the signature campaign because it can make you earn money even without investing. Bitcoin is increasing the price day by day and it is good for those who really want to become rich in bitcoin. I am dreaming the same and I am dong hard work for it on daily basis and I hope soon I will get my goal of being so rich.
Pages:
Jump to: