Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 100. (Read 227459 times)

staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
August 27, 2017, 10:12:29 AM
all us here are dreaming that we will be rich same day and many here are hoping bitcoin is the answers to that. and bitcoin is easy to earn not like any other jobs.  for me the secret to success is hard work not just believe on bitcoin can make you a rich same day their is no easy way to success. start now don`t just believe do it!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 07:20:00 AM
For many, the dream of becoming rich has already been realized thanks to the long retention of bitcoin. Now I need to have patience and hold coins for a long time to realize my dream.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2017, 03:29:35 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Well, everyone want to become rich and I think the key to become rich is bitcoin. In addition to that, as of now many people already get rich and its because bitcoin. Using bitcoin you could make and earn more money and its very effective. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin I could become rich.
Activity: 568
August 27, 2017, 02:01:38 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Having a decent amount of bitcoin for me can be considered as rich. Maybe not on your standard because I think you will just consider an individual or yourself rich if you already have that much amount of bitcoin in your hand. But the possibility of getting rich is always present and visible depending on how you strive hard to get near to your goal.
Yes you are very right, being rich is not by having that certain amount of money or that much money. Being rich is all about how hard you strive and achieve in order for you to rich that certain goal. Well everything in this world is all about being wise in order for you to achieve what you want.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
August 26, 2017, 11:19:20 PM

Having a decent amount of bitcoin for me can be considered as rich. Maybe not on your standard because I think you will just consider an individual or yourself rich if you already have that much amount of bitcoin in your hand. But the possibility of getting rich is always present and visible depending on how you strive hard to get near to your goal.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 10:58:02 PM

Even I am a newbie for now, I am dreaming to become rich someday, and if that happen using bitcoin I could buy a lot of things. Such as cars, house and lot, farm, and business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 08:22:07 PM
I earned almost 2 Whole Bitcoin already just joining Signature Campaign, Bounties and by investing in ICOs. I will trade it to flat dollars once Bitcoin hit 1000$ sooner or later. My only advice if you really want to get rich, do not gamble, you will not gonna get rich instant but it is a start.

Wow that is very good thing in which even me I am envisaging. 2btc for me converting to FIAT even at the current exchange rate is not small money and I would be more happy than I am now. Hoping to make that someday but the issue of the trading is something of concern to me because of the risk there and I am still learning. The dream of getting rich through Bitcoin is getting real and still standing.
Yes sir like me i want to become rich so i earn a lot of bitcoin to my future money ill just join in signature campaign and need to be patience and perseverance for someday i will become rich and i will not join in any gamblings becuase i know that its to risky .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 07:17:17 PM
becoming rich is like a dream coming true and bitcoin has made this possible.Though i have not started to earn from bitcoin but i am doing my best to earn from bitcoin
It will also let you go further heights. It is a real thing that can make anyone rich. Even it made me a rich person. My dream was so little to have own house and own car because I never had that in start and I started using bitcoin and now here is the person achieved more than what he dreamed for. It will make you rich but the must thing to be kept in mind is that you will have to work hard, really hard.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 26, 2017, 10:56:45 AM
i know that price will get higher but there is nothing i can do about it
Activity: 419
August 26, 2017, 03:20:38 AM
The key is to be patient, many people are rushed to sell bitcoin because they feel the benefits, immediately stop the way, because the price will continue to rise so if we sell in a short time profits are not significant, sell at least a year then the profit can reach 200% or more.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2017, 01:00:25 AM
For now, I have lost a lot of money, but I'm not stopping to study and on how to recover it all.
yes it is true and that I ever experienced, when I was early acquainted bitcoin, I lost a lot of money, (following cloud mining, HYIP, gambling and so on), but after reading a lot in this forum I get the benefits. I'm sure bitcoin can make me successful and rich in the future day because of the ever-increasing price. Next year the price will raise at least 15k.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 11:00:43 PM
becoming rich is like a dream coming true and bitcoin has made this possible.Though i have not started to earn from bitcoin but i am doing my best to earn from bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
August 25, 2017, 04:39:02 PM
The dream of getting rich benefit from bitcoin became real success not a dream specially those who ride bitcoin train in early stage .
It is no more a dream to get rich with bitcoins because the present value of bitcoins have proved their potential for making people rich with just by holding and investing into bitcoins. I hope bitcoins keep increasing in value and let people achieve their goals.
Yes I’m agreed with that because I also get huge profit when I was hold my bitcoin for a long time, and I also dream to get rich by bitcoin and I start working on it and stick with it, and now I have everything, everything that I want is in my hand, the only thing I do is to give my full attention to the biotin in the start and in return it makes e rich and give me lesson of patience.
We should have that kind of mentality, we will be reach soon if we stick with bitcoin and focus our time here.
I am full time now with my journey in trading and I am so happy with my investment now as it is already precious in my eyes, more to come
as they say so I would still hold it until it can make my dream come true.
yeah great opinion, i agree with you bitcoin possible to becam someone get rich with bitcoin
focus in bitcoin is good choice, and now many people get rich very fast focus in bitcoin
I look like someone never give up!! Well this is very good habit, how you lost your money? I’m pretty sure that it is not due to bitcoin because bitcoin is well stable now a days and if you invest a month ago then there will be profit for you, and if you invest a week ago then I think you probably lost some of your money but try not to worry because doom your money will be recover and you will get what you want.
Activity: 490
August 25, 2017, 12:59:23 AM

I earned a certain sum that will fully last the new car. However I am stopped thereon and continue to earn through bitcoins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
Not really thinking about getting rich through bit coin yet. I Still have a regular day job, but im considering bitcoins as a regular source of extra income. I consider my self as a newbie and i have a lot to learn. Maybe in the near future once I have learned enough to earn like the pro's, Ill think about getting rich through bitcoins.
Activity: 602
August 23, 2017, 01:54:31 PM
The dream of getting rich benefit from bitcoin became real success not a dream specially those who ride bitcoin train in early stage .
It is no more a dream to get rich with bitcoins because the present value of bitcoins have proved their potential for making people rich with just by holding and investing into bitcoins. I hope bitcoins keep increasing in value and let people achieve their goals.
Yes I’m agreed with that because I also get huge profit when I was hold my bitcoin for a long time, and I also dream to get rich by bitcoin and I start working on it and stick with it, and now I have everything, everything that I want is in my hand, the only thing I do is to give my full attention to the biotin in the start and in return it makes e rich and give me lesson of patience.
We should have that kind of mentality, we will be reach soon if we stick with bitcoin and focus our time here.
I am full time now with my journey in trading and I am so happy with my investment now as it is already precious in my eyes, more to come
as they say so I would still hold it until it can make my dream come true.
yeah great opinion, i agree with you bitcoin possible to becam someone get rich with bitcoin
focus in bitcoin is good choice, and now many people get rich very fast focus in bitcoin
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 23, 2017, 01:39:52 PM
For now, I have lost a lot of money, but I'm not stopping to study and on how to recover it all.
It seems to me that today you can lose even more money if you start investing in Bitcoin at today's price. Of course, if we believe in the future and prospects for the next few years, I think that any investment will pay off with interest.
Every year to invest in bitcoin is more complicated because the price for it is growing. Those who have already a large number of bitcoins much richer, and those who buy a few Satoshi will not be able to become rich. Perhaps the dream to get rich with bitcoins is only a dream and it will never come true.
If you really try to do it, you can make it happen.
It could be the best thing for you to do to get rich with bitcoin. All bitcoin users have aspirations to become rich, and until now they are still trying to make it happen.
Well, every user were focused to become rich through bitcoin. Here the difficult part is making it to reality. With users who have a good fiat easily invest and benefit out if the different large scale earning methods, while the rest who have been making a small earning from day job continuously spend some amount as investment, so that at least in the future can make themselves rich.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
August 23, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
It seems to me that today you can lose even more money if you start investing in Bitcoin at today's price. Of course, if we believe in the future and prospects for the next few years, I think that any investment will pay off with interest.
Every year to invest in bitcoin is more complicated because the price for it is growing. Those who have already a large number of bitcoins much richer, and those who buy a few Satoshi will not be able to become rich. Perhaps the dream to get rich with bitcoins is only a dream and it will never come true.
If you really try to do it, you can make it happen.
It could be the best thing for you to do to get rich with bitcoin. All bitcoin users have aspirations to become rich, and until now they are still trying to make it happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
August 23, 2017, 01:22:59 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: