Pages:
Author

Topic: The economic danger of China and Taiwan war - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
September 17, 2022, 04:53:50 PM
Don't be scared, China is just making a facade. They might have a big military and they are making sure the world sees it but there's a housing market crisis in China right now and the cracks of authoritarian regime are showing so I don't think that they're going on an offensive soon, remember that Taiwan has a lot of the US allies on it's side too.
The US support to Taiwan makes things more complicated, and China is not just bluffing here because I also heard this about Russia invading Ukraine and guess what, they still push it through and prove to the world that they are not afraid for the sanctions and probably, China also have the same mindset since they are also a big exported of many goods. Let’s just hope that WW3 wont happen because its too dangerous and I’m sure, it’s a battle of nuclear weapon where we all know, can wiped out everything in just a seconds. 
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
September 17, 2022, 03:26:18 PM
Binance sanctions are the least of your concerns if Taiwan and China get into a war. Taiwan is responsible for a large portion of semiconductor manufacturing and Taiwan will destroy these manufacturing facilities rather than allow China to get their hands on them. Chip shortages would get even worse, not great for the crypto scene nor is it stable for the global economy when the U.S. is in a proxy war with China.

There is a possibility of conflict but in my observation now is not the right time for China to invade Taiwan. The US and Nato are still engrossed in the war with Russia through Ukraine, clearly China is the most beneficial party in this war. they would expect these three powers to be mired in a long war. Once Russia's military is weakened, the US and NATO will also be significantly weakened. then is the best time for China to start its invasion.

How would the forces of NATO and US be weakened if they are not even directly participating in the war anyway? They only send in supplies and arms and that's it. Their soldiers are still in perfect shape and the only ones tiring in this war are the Russian and Ukraine forces. NATO and the US is smart enough to not get caught in the middle of the chaos and just provide their support to their ally from a distance. China knows the repercussions of its actions against Taiwan, and IMO they are just testing how the West would react.

The U.S. is involving themselves indirectly in the Ukrainian war by supplying something like 50 billion USD in direct payments or aid. The U.S. relies on Taiwan for semiconductors. If China starts a conflict, they will get involved through sanctions at the absolute minimum. Sanctions don't just hurt the sanctioned country, they inflict economic damage on both parties.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 17, 2022, 01:48:19 PM

Crypto is the chance for NATO countries to get out of China's grip if in case China actually wins this economic war. I'm pretty sure they don't wanna use the Digital  Yuan. NATO sanctioning Binance is once again shooting their feet just like this capping Russian gas.

They better just be cautious with what they do next because undoing and lifting sanctions is a sign up desperation. This is why Germany had not lifted sanctions and now they are into deep.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 17, 2022, 01:09:57 PM
Does binance even stil.have financial relations with China? I thought that's why they moved to Singapore?

A lot of the island nations around that area (Singapore, Taiwan, Bangladesh and Thailand) seem to have better relations with the EU than they do China - diplomatically at least?

Most Chinese laws throttle companies too much in many sectors and a lot leave to either be in Hong Kong or Singapore (I imagine there'll start to be companies moving from Hong Kong too soon to avoid Chinese regulations and protect their business/assets).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
September 17, 2022, 12:56:26 PM
One thing of great concern for people all over the world is that there will be thousands of victims and trade losses too. I think Many countries will be affected by the Sino-Taiwan War because a lot of manufacturing is running in that region. The government should set regular payments to these companies and adjust prices and so on. Since this matter is kept under the radar, it makes contact with different countries even more vulnerable.

I don't think it will be a big problem. Binance This is a young research company with great potential and innovation. I think what we need to think about is the economic crisis that will come if this happens and what will happen to Binance if NATO implements zero trading, if that happens, will happen to all of us. But, let's see what really happened first before drawing any conclusions.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
September 17, 2022, 12:53:01 PM
There is a possibility of conflict but in my observation now is not the right time for China to invade Taiwan. The US and Nato are still engrossed in the war with Russia through Ukraine, clearly China is the most beneficial party in this war. they would expect these three powers to be mired in a long war. Once Russia's military is weakened, the US and NATO will also be significantly weakened. then is the best time for China to start its invasion.

How would the forces of NATO and US be weakened if they are not even directly participating in the war anyway? They only send in supplies and arms and that's it. Their soldiers are still in perfect shape and the only ones tiring in this war are the Russian and Ukraine forces. NATO and the US is smart enough to not get caught in the middle of the chaos and just provide their support to their ally from a distance. China knows the repercussions of its actions against Taiwan, and IMO they are just testing how the West would react.

The most important thing in Taiwan are its foundries and its semiconductor manufacturing capabilities. The West and China knows how important this is, and perhaps that is their best interest as to why they want to keep Taiwan close to their sides as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 17, 2022, 12:00:31 PM

war is expensive and everyone will lose especially Taiwan. one drop of bomb to this tiny island and there is nothing to fight for. sure that's not what Taiwan wants. but

is that what China wants?
is that what US wants?
who between them benefits if Taiwan crumbles to the ground?

strange times actually and its like there is no adult in the room to tell both parties not to escalate. if its only the Chip manufacturing industry that US wants, they can also manufacture in US. why don't they do it there? that will benefit them economically.
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
September 17, 2022, 11:31:37 AM
It would be a devastating scenario should China's plans of invading Taiwan be set in motion because Xi Jinping's powerhouse manufacturing sector spans across economies round the world including the US and Europe.
If it so happens that China go ahead to invade Taiwan, I think the United States is to blame for instigation. I understand that the United States is trying not to be in support of oppression, but the tensions between China and Taiwan has become tenser since the visit Nancy Pelosi against strict warning issued by China that that would be a provocative.  The economic danger if China goes to war with taiwan will be devastating and will affect all other countries of te world that depend on China majorly for some goods.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1172
September 17, 2022, 09:40:44 AM
The Dangers of China and Taiwan war

From looking into the war in Taiwan, the dangers of third world war is coming. I read the effect is worse with Russia and Ukraine. USA is not very friendly with China and it is possible that China will close the straits for USA Navy movement in that environment this going to cause US to put sanction against China including trading sanction restriction of Binance.

What effect is coming if Binance is sanctioned to operate in NATO countries.

The possible effect of Taiwan war on Binance exchange I have think of and I believe that US will do everything to cause some negative effect to Chinese if they are in the war with Taiwan by sanction of trading in Binance because China own it. I thought wide about this and go online to search for the information and see that the world economy will be difficult to survive and what will happen to Binance if NATO implement no trade in their country there.

I expect such sanction will drop the volume trading from Binance and tax to Chinese government will reduce from Binance.

I hope that China is seeing the mess that Russia has brought upon itself with their war in Ukraine and thinking twice about any sort of invasion. Their economy is spluttering right now and this zero Covid strategy is a diabolical mess. At least in the very short term, until dictator Xi is confirmed again for his third term later this year, there won't be any changes to his strategy. He most likely would want to rebuild broken economic ties because stunted growth makes the CCP look very well again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 589
September 17, 2022, 09:12:15 AM
 It would be a devastating scenario should China's plans of invading Taiwan be set in motion because Xi Jinping's powerhouse manufacturing sector spans across economies round the world including the US and Europe.

Trade with Russia before it's invasion of Ukraine by the US was $36b yearly while that with Ukraine was $4b. This doesn't scratch the surface of what the US traded with China which is $656b and that of Taiwan: $114b which includes some of the world's most advanced semi conductors. A possible attack of China to Taiwan will sure be a global depression.

Taiwan who broke out of China in 1949 during the end of china's civil war and believe to be an independent state but China sees differently. I just hope Xi would have a change of mind tho.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
September 17, 2022, 07:52:18 AM
The Dangers of China and Taiwan war

From looking into the war in Taiwan, the dangers of third world war is coming. I read the effect is worse with Russia and Ukraine. USA is not very friendly with China and it is possible that China will close the straits for USA Navy movement in that environment this going to cause US to put sanction against China including trading sanction restriction of Binance.

What effect is coming if Binance is sanctioned to operate in NATO countries.

The possible effect of Taiwan war on Binance exchange I have think of and I believe that US will do everything to cause some negative effect to Chinese if they are in the war with Taiwan by sanction of trading in Binance because China own it. I thought wide about this and go online to search for the information and see that the world economy will be difficult to survive and what will happen to Binance if NATO implement no trade in their country there.

I expect such sanction will drop the volume trading from Binance and tax to Chinese government will reduce from Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: