Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 19. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
October 01, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
Over and over this scenario have played out and only the strong hands come out victorious. Am currently in your shoes, but still holding on tight, the best will come and we will all smile once again. I would suggest you do a little trading and accumulate more now everything is dirt cheap.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 01, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
not the end of crypto but this time i think this the end of bear session, every coin start bouncing now, bullrun is near, watch and prepare for the party
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
I believe that this is not the end of cryptocurrencies, I think that this is only the beginning and this market will increase every year
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you still have patience left then better to wait longer until the market fully recovers. This bearish trend will not always and when a good news comes this will reverse the situation and your $24k investment will surely rise with the increase of the crypto prices if you invested in a good currency. Although only you can decide what to do on your money as you can cash-out and leave crypto or wait for the market recovery. This is crypto it's unpredictable market. Patience is the virtue.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 01, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

i am same with you. i had 120k dollar in january 2018. now i have 8k

it is really very bad sitation. and i think i am hodling forever
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
I generally do not think that is not the end, it can be said that only the middle of the entire development of cryptography, therefore no doubt can talk that all of this will not end in the near future so precisely.
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
Crypto is not over, but the over is a panic and greedy person who made him lose even lost all of his assets in the fall of the market this year.
Activity: 465
October 01, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will not stop here and this market will grow very strongly in the future. I am still investing a lot in this market and my goal is to increase the amount of capital that I have invested.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 01, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
Hello

This year is not the end of Crypto. This is just a big correction. Just be patience
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
No, this is not the end, but I am sure that we will be in a stable state for a long time, I think there will be no growth until 2020.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 01, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
The issue is not that crypto is ending, it is that it is still barely even begun. The markets are young and very volatile. But the long term future of crypto is still as strong as ever. If you hold good coins, then there is no reason at all to sell now.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Hello

That's really a big mistake in my opinion but it still depends on what is the altcoin you are talking about. If that altcoin is the kind that has pumped already and you thought that it has already reached its limitation and it won't ever happen again then it is your choice. But, if this happens to me, I would still want at least recover half of that $700k price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
Hello

Your steps are indeed desperate and ultimately uncontrolled so that you are disappointed with your decision.
Crypto is still walking and moving up, so if you're disappointed then get up to get back.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
we can't say decline in price in the market is the end of crypto,, we are still at the beginning
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 30, 2018, 08:34:13 PM
Crypto doesn't end that way. There are lots of innovations and adoptions on the way. Just because market is down, doesn't mean it's finished.
His portfolio is really struggling so he says that way.

Having a lost that's more than what you are expecting with the current market would really make you think that way. But that's not yet finished and its not the end if you ever have been here for a very long time. But a lesson can be picked with his experience too.
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
Same with me, buddy. I was also stuck with that hodling thing. I should have sold earlier. Well, it's too late to sell now. I'm at 90% losses. But I'm still holding on that crypto will not end soon or ever. It just can't die that miserable. I'm still hoping to sell my hodl assets at a pretty good price. I should have listened to my friend before when he said I can make the most money for my assets by trading it in the market--sell at a high price, buy back at a lower price then sell again at a high price, then so on and so forth. I just wish bearish months end soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 30, 2018, 07:02:06 PM
Hello
It would be absurd to think of such thing that cryptos are about to end making the negative scenario at this moment a basis. This year might be filled with red marks and recovery might not happen this year BUT dumps are still temporary and as such there would be always a tendency for the market to recover  after a long period of downfall in the market.
Activity: 164
September 30, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
We can't call it the end of cryptos. We indeed are not able to see a huge pump in short interval for which the cryptos are famous. But that doesn't mean that cryptos are at their end. Bitcoin has successfully maintained its price range above $6k. This shows there is enough volume to support that price range. If we look in history, we will find more worse dumps than this year in cryptocurrencies. Have patience, and go long.

Thisis not a place for people who can't wait and don'y have patience! I think this market only ofr those who know how to win and how to lose!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Crypto doesn't end that way. There are lots of innovations and adoptions on the way. Just because market is down, doesn't mean it's finished.
Activity: 602
September 30, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Is it because of the decline in the market that you think crypto will end. I think crypto will survive and can grow back. Be patient and always think positively because crypto still has hopes to soar.
Pages:
Jump to: