Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 21. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 29, 2018, 11:21:52 PM
700k dollars is very big amount but I do not know from that amount now the capital is only 24k dollars . But if you have big loses to the cryptocurency you can wait the price of the bitcoin and altcoins increase again but it's 100 percent your capital back but maybe some you will get .
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 29, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Crypto market, mainly bitcoin, had worse corrections in the past years and have made new highs thereafter. Something similar will happen again and market be back to new highs next year.
Let's hope this can happen because I've been waiting for over a year to see this development but that has not happened yet. I believe that in 2019 and 2020 we will see the new development of Cryptocurrency and I am sure Bitcoin will reach new highs if it attracts large investment funds and new investors.
ya I have same idea with Sephire. checkout bitcoin price 2014 - 2015 and 2017. it's take 1-2 year for everything recover
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 29, 2018, 10:23:52 PM
Crypto market, mainly bitcoin, had worse corrections in the past years and have made new highs thereafter. Something similar will happen again and market be back to new highs next year.
Let's hope this can happen because I've been waiting for over a year to see this development but that has not happened yet. I believe that in 2019 and 2020 we will see the new development of Cryptocurrency and I am sure Bitcoin will reach new highs if it attracts large investment funds and new investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 29, 2018, 10:07:30 PM
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:52:53 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

A cynical opinion of a large investor loses the investment in crypto without any experience or patience. I think you should sell all the crypto you have invested and should not enter the market anymore because you will forever lose if you have such thoughts.
I agree, if the OP sells all of its assets, then the OP will have a large loss and believe that the biggest regret will occur in the future. Indeed many people are trapped, the value of their assets continues to fall and they are very frustrated to see their portfolios. But that's investment and crypto is one of the investments that has a high risk.

If it continues to hold the value of the asset will continue to fall, but you still have the assets and will not be lost. The market does not always continue to fall, there is a time the market will rise again and reach its ATH even exceeding its peak yesterday.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

A cynical opinion of a large investor loses the investment in crypto without any experience or patience. I think you should sell all the crypto you have invested and should not enter the market anymore because you will forever lose if you have such thoughts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 29, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Hello
Certainly and surely not the end of crypto. It is really sad to see the market being dominated by downtrend for months already from the beginning of this yeatr but as its users, we cannot do anything but to hold and wait for recovery to happen. Doing unecessary actions will just result to profit loss. Peopls should stop selling as it is making the situation in the market worse.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
September 29, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
Hello

how you have 700k dollar in crypto asset
you buy use fresh money, if true i think this now is cry, without invest iam still not believe you have 700k dollar, and then this now down until 24k dollar
i think is good still hold long term
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:03:07 PM
Oh. So you had bought crypto at its peak.? It is frustrating bro  to see the value going down. I had some friends who also started at the peak of crypto market. But they didn't see it as a negative one. Instead they trade their tokens . They do scalping so as to accumulate more tokens.  And in that way they gain too.
Activity: 208
September 29, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
I think that now is not the best time to leave the market, I think that now is the best time to buy interesting coins while they are cheap
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Hello
it is not the end of crypto, you have to try to hold it instead of continuing to sell, because if you sell you will not be in a good position and now the price of crypto is in a recovery position. be patient and wait until crypto at the best price.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
Hello
You must hold and avoid settling for less profit. Indeed what happens in the market is scary but knowing that downtrend is not permanent, we should always choose to hold despite of how bad the market gets. There are still months remaining and we may still see changes eventually. Selling will never be a good idea during the downfall in the market because regrets wiill be to those who will do once recovery takes place.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 29, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
What? $700k worth of crypto's and now they are into $24k? Can you share what are the coins that you are holding? the market has been down since January so that's why the value of your coins went down.

You've lost a lot looking at the current value but if you will hold, you can retain it if the market goes up again.
I completely agree with you that each of us will get a good profit if you have patience and save your coins until the market is restored. Today, the low price of coins This is not a problem of projects, but primarily the result of a bad state of the crypto-currency market.
This is painful while looking at your portfolio if this for real even mine is also dropping.

Everyone is sharing same situation after the downfall from the market high last time and if you will be steadfast to cryptocurrencies, once it goes up again you can earn more than what you can recover. But it's hard to do it right now because you only see the current of your coins. I'm pretty sure that most of your coins are alts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 06:27:50 PM
 I want to ask you to calm down. We are all in the same situation as you. If you give up everything and just leave, then you will be very sorry. I guarantee it. The market is just going through hard times, but it will come back. Just wait.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
It's hard to end the crypto, because electronic money has made us crazy and they have created a very solid system in the world. They are not easy to break down
Activity: 107
September 29, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
In spite of the fact that the market is down yet to end Crypto is very troublesome . I trust that the market will develop sooner rather than later .......
I will not sell but you have to have a lot of patience in this world in 2 years this post will make us laugh ... Grin
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 29, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
In spite of the fact that the market is down yet to end Crypto is very troublesome . I trust that the market will develop sooner rather than later .......
Yes, the down trend of the crypto currency market does not mean it the end of crypto currency market because we experienced the same situations in the year 2016 and the market later gain another all time high price the following year. You said the market will develop sooner and I will said it won't develop totally this year.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 29, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
Hello

No worries, market is recovering if you look on marketcap and also trading volume
Trading volume increased steadily

If you can't sleep and it affected your life, then you might think off to sell it (Not suggested)
IF investment starts to affect your life, by long it shouldn't be like that
Activity: 410
September 29, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
I really believe, this is not the end. Maybe this is just a correction and square off to bounce back. Crypto has given its function to technology and it has been welcomed and accepted in the community.
So in my opinion crypto won't end just because the buyer is low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
no one can tell if the crypto ends or ends. especially and many investors invest their money in crypto. especially with btc and some well-known coins. and I can guarantee that it will not be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: